Ritual 2 - Birth of the Clan
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A year ago, John Patrick Rogers got a new name, a new wife, and a new job. Nine months later, he got three new children. But now, as the new Craxill embassy goes on line, there's some unfinished business to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond  

I woke to find a smiling Priya still in my arms.

She kissed me, and said, "Good morning, Husband."

I kissed her back, and said, "Good morning, Wife. How do you feel this morning?"

"Somewhat well used, but not damaged," she said, "I should be in good shape for tonight, assuming you take out all your aggression on your new toy."

Smirking slightly, I said, "Speaking of which, I need to give her the good news, and put her to work. I didn't do a very good job of cleaning you last night."

Priya raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. I leaned over to the bed-side table, and pressed the house computer's attention key.

"House, message to Bonward Nilwint. Come to my bedroom. Message ends."

The house computer acknowledged the message, then played the reply.

"I am on my way, Master," I heard, in Nilwint's voice.

Nilwint entered the room, then went to her knees at my bedside.

"You called, Master?" she said, her voice tentative. I suspected she suddenly realized that the use of "Master" might be considered presumptuous, assuming a privilege she had not yet been granted.

I was merciful, in my own way, and said, "Congratulations. You have correctly anticipated my decision. Tonight, I will take you, and make you my Pet. In fact, you will begin to serve me immediately. Remove your clothing. You will be nude today, and every day for the rest of your life, except when I instruct otherwise."

Nilwint stripped immediately, and I gestured towards the clothes hamper when she looked around for a place to put her discarded clothing. She deposited the clothing, and returned to her kneeling position.

I looked Nilwint in the eyes, and told her, "Your first act as my pet will be to groom my wife for me. Her crotch is somewhat soiled, with my dried fluids and her own. Clean her."

Without any hesitation, Nilwint lifted the sheets from Priya's body, and moved between her legs, where she began to lick Priya's skin, starting with the streaks of sperm that decorated her inner thighs, and moving up from there. By the time she started sucking the stains out of Priya's pubic hair, my wife had Nilwint's head in her hands, guiding her as she followed my orders.

"Enough," I said, when Priya had come for the second time. "We seem to have reached the point of diminishing returns; she is getting messy as fast as you can clean her."

Nilwint sat back on the bed, and waited for her next instruction.

I told her, "You will perform the same duties today as you did yesterday. The only difference will be your lack of clothing. You may inform Kirnwan that I have decided to grant his request, and that he will be breeding you tonight, after I have made you my Pet. Go now, and wait for us in the dining room."

I cuddled with a still-quivering Priya, waiting for her to calm down. When she did so, I kissed her.

"You did say you'd enjoy using what was left over," I teased her. "I'm pretty sure you enjoyed that, but are you OK with it? You implied you'd like Rillnam as a lover, but you didn't say anything about keeping a slave."

Priya smiled and said, "I had plenty of time to object, if I wasn't happy. I find the role of slave owner offensive, but this is different; Nilwint isn't a slave, she's family. If she has somewhat different needs than our other family members, that's of no major importance. What is important is that she loves you, or soon will, and that you love her."

I hugged my wife, and said, "You always see the core of the issue, and I love you for it. I love you, and I love them all."

We got out of bed, took a shower together, and went off to feed the babies. After they were fed, we got our own breakfast, with me passing the odd tidbit to the naked Craxill female kneeling beside me.

I left for the office, where I had a completely uneventful day.


I returned home that night, and found Priya sitting on the couch, with her hand gently stroking Nilwint's neck as she knelt at Priya's feet, her head resting against my wife's thigh.

"There, there, he'll be home soon, and we'll have a quick meal, and he'll make you his," she was saying, in a soothing voice.

"I'm not really that hungry," I told my wife. "If there's a problem, my stomach can wait."

"Master!" Nilwint said gleefully in Craxill, her English forgotten. She crawled rapidly to me, and bent down to kiss my foot.

"I'm sorry to have been a bother," she said to Priya, returning to English. "I've wanted this so badly since the idea occurred to me, I was afraid something would happen to prevent it." Turning to look up at me, she said, "Now that you're here, Master, I'll be fine. Take all the time you want."

I looked down at her, and felt the rush of anticipation. My dick started to harden, and I said roughly, "I want you. Now. Fetch the one that would mate with you."

She scurried to her feet, and ran off, and I watched her lithe form with not a little lust. I looked down at Priya, and said, "You should be there, when I take her. I hope my little impulse isn't going to leave you hungry."

Priya laughed, and said, "No, I anticipated this. I had a snack, and pumped some milk for the babies. I'm ready whenever you are."

Nilwint returned, with Kirnwan in tow, and began to kneel. I stopped her with a gesture, and said, "Follow me."

I led them to a previously unused room near my office. I'd made arrangements with Priya for an update to the furnishings in the room, and for the fabrication of a few small accessories. None of the furnishings were purpose-built; it would be too risky to order such things given my and Priya's semi-celebrity status. But everything here would serve the purpose.

The room contained a bed, with a wrought-iron headboard and matching foot, a top and bottom rail joined by a dozen-odd twisted iron rods. There was also a wooden table, somewhat 'distressed', with heavy wooden legs. An upright dresser stood against one wall. And finally, a number of comfortable chairs were arranged around the room, facing the table and bed.

I gestured Priya to a chair, and Kirnwan to another. I then grabbed Nilwint's upper arm, and took her to the dresser. I opened the top drawer, and pulled out a dog collar. I handed it to her, and touched her chin, bringing her face up to mine as I stared into her eyes.

"This will mark you as mine. If you wish to do this, give it to me, and I will put it around your neck, where it will remain until you die. If you wish to stop, drop it on the floor and leave me, never to return."

Nilwint stared at the collar for a few moments, then held it up to me and said simply, "I am yours. Mark me, and take me."

I took the collar, and fastened it around her neck. Then I led her to the table, and bent her across it, leaning her against the wide edge. I went to the dresser, and got a set of leg and wrist cuffs, of unpadded but soft leather, and proceeded to immobilize my new slave. Her legs were stretched wide, both sets of knees straining slightly. Her arms were likewise pulled hard against the table, which was narrow enough that her head extended past the opposite side.

Once she was where I wanted her, I removed my clothing, and went to the dresser for some toys. I laid most of them on the table beside Nilwint, but I kept one in my hand. I walked around to stand in front of her bowed head, and grabbed the fur on the top of her head, pulling it up and back, and showed her what I held.

My voice rough with lust, I told her, "This will cover your jaws, and protect my cock while I fuck your mouth. The wedge adjusts, to force your jaws apart, so that there are no accidents. Open your mouth."

I pushed the mouth guard into place, not too roughly, but without any of the tenderness I always showed even at my most dominant with any of my other sexual partners. Once it was in, I forced Nilwint's jaws apart, until there was sufficient clearance, and locked the wedge into place.

"Suck me," I told her, and pushed my erection into her mouth.

Nilwint had to be in considerable discomfort, from the strain of being bound so tightly, to the friction against the wooden table, and the awkward angle of her neck as I thrust into her mouth. She was completely helpless, and if I were to thrust too hard and too deeply, I could easily hurt her. However, she was the only Craxill female in the room, and was the only possible source for the scent of feminine Craxill arousal that filled the room.

As I thrust into her, I looked at the male that would be her mate. "I intend to use her ass next. It will need to be lubricated, or I will suffer discomfort. Remove your clothing, and lubricate your mate's ass."

Kirnwan stood, legs shaky, and stripped as I'd requested. Then he looked around, trying to find the lubricant I referred to.

"No," I told him, "There is no lubricant here. Use your ovipositor, and your own lubricants."

His eyes widened, but his organ rose from the groove in his abdomen where it normally resided, and the tip began to seep. "As you command, Lord," he said in a shaky tone. He staggered to his position across the table, and his mate, and positioned himself for entry. He glanced up at me for permission, then pressed in when I nodded.

Nilwint moaned around my cock as her new mate entered her, then sucked me with renewed passion. She began to shudder as her already elevated level of arousal increased again. Kirnwan moaned as well, his organ stimulated by his new mate's ass, but unable to reach completion in this unnatural opening.

I was close to release, but I didn't feel like making Nilwint lick up the sperm she'd inevitably drool onto the carpet, so I waved Kirnwan back from his mate, and pulled my dick from her mouth.

"Go through there and clean yourself," I told him, "Then return. When I finish in her, it will be your turn."

Kirnwan did as directed, and I walked around the table and positioned myself to sodomize my new slave. I'd told Kirnwan a small fib. I picked up the tube of lube lying beside Nilwint's ass, and slicked up my dick. Then I positioned myself at her still-open anus, and began to push.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.