John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 199

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 199 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Even though it was still daylight I knew there wasn't enough time to get back to where we'd started. Smiley was defrocked, or at least out of his harness for the night, and my mates were all involved in cooking. Most of the old hands were showing the newbies how we did things and I spied Shelalliea teaching two of the new ones how to make coffee.

I noticed one of the young lovelies looking toward the cave entrance and so I checked it out. I let Amelia know we might want to wait a little while before starting in with the actual cooking and when she looked a question back toward me I merely pointed toward the cave entrance we'd just had a big fight over. Sure enough Smiley was dragging a corpse out of it just as she looked. He pulled it nearly a hundred yards out of the cave and dropped it, then he returned for what I assumed would be another suspect.

"We might as well sleep inside tonight after he gets done. I think it is nice of him to clean up after me," I said.

"He might be cleaning up after you, but to me it looks like he is just putting a meal together for himself. That's good too, since there is no sense letting them go completely to waste," Amelia said.

Things turned out for the better for sure. The new girls were happier back inside now that all the assholes were dead. They were quick to mend the campfire in there and they were even happy to help move the fur pile we'd used as outdoor sleeping arrangements and get it put together with the ones still inside.

It didn't take long until things were looking oh so homey inside the temporary cave and they managed to move the coffee pot without letting it get cold. I was happy when Amelia poured me a fresh mug and before long there was cooking going on. Smiley even brought us a freshly killed deer before he settled down to snacking on the bodies outside. Apparently he was happy since my mates, previous and newly acquired, had stripped the bodies he'd piled up outside. I was just glad his meal wasn't within sight of the cave's entrance.

My mates, both old and brand new, knew about cooking and soon we were having a mini-feast. Somehow an ice filled barrel with a keg inside had made an appearance and I began to get a protective feeling for Ralph, Phil, and Frank. They seemed to be taking care of me even better than Argent had before he turned his back on me.

No matter now about that though. His attention had been turned back toward my comforts now that I had settled the hash of the higher-ups back home. I still wondered what I had done exactly.

Actually I knew what I'd done to get their attention and their cooperation, but I just didn't know the whys nor wherefores of the magic effect. What could have caused them to shit their pants over loosing the video stream from down here?

No matter, I'd know sooner or later or I wouldn't. At least I knew how to get their attention now. I'd simply pull the plug again if they gave me any more shit over it. There were other, more important, things on my mind now though. There was a wonderful smelling meal cooking and after that I had several new young mates to introduce into the wonders of what they'd be finding in the mated-woman furs. I guess you might even call them mated-women's furs.

Soon enough I was presented with a new mug of coffee and a hip-bone plate of food with a big bowl of stew on the side. I polished off the coffee right away and then motioned to Amelia that I needed a mug of beer to wash down my meal. She gave Cachina the tasks of fetching the beer and I didn't fail to notice the young heart-throb was well-fit in her Wilma dress since her lovely coltish young legs flashed me a shot of blonde beaver as she got up to fetch my bruga and the view was equally as nice when she bent over to hand it to me. It was a caution how a girl who seemed so young had so much titty swinging in the top of her low cut new dress. At first I felt like a dirty old man eyeing such a young treat, but then I noticed the mating-ring I'd placed on her finger earlier.

What the hell? Be she ten or be she sixteen she was my lawfully mated mate now. We were wed, or as good as for the time and place and I fully intended to plow her field tonight, albeit as gently as I could manage when the time got right. I could still remember how her pretty pudgy pink lips had looked when I'd first uncovered them earlier and I was already anticipating their slick pressure against and around the bloated trouser snake I'd soon be pushing up between them.

As soon as we'd finished eating my old hands for the fur rides were getting antsy for bedtime. The sun had set outside and they were already choosing up sides for the upcoming cluster-fuck I just knew I was about to be invited to. Soon the newbies were being pressed into fur arranging service and I didn't miss the fact Amelia seemed to be right there with pride of place for the first ride. No doubt she was thinking of the new young lovelies well being and intended to reduce the enormous pressure of the first sacrifice so they wouldn't have to tame the high-pressure first ride of the night.

Eventually I came to the realization I'd be missing out on some of the good parts unless I got my lazy ass up and helped with the final fixing of the furpile for our night's rest. I noticed again I was the only male present for the festivities and I congratulated myself for teaching my women to shoot. After all, it wasn't anything physically demanding, and the girls already knew the benefits of shooting first before any strange men got hold of them. As long as they didn't shoot when I got hold of them things would be wonderful all around.

I noticed a wonderful way to get things moving more toward the direction I wanted to head right away. Amelia happened to be bending over to tug a fur into place and her Wilma dress had pulled up over her shapely round ass to let her startlingly pink pussy lips peek out at me from between the tops of her firm thighs. I rushed to help her by putting a hand on each cheek and fondling. I'm not sure it helped her with the fur, but I know it was good moral support since she rose up to hug and kiss me at once.

Since I'd been roaming around in the cave with only my tunic covering me for supper I was soon sporting a stiff handle just below my clothes and I'm practically sure all the newbies noticed Amelia was using it to good advantage in steering me around. Soon enough the new arrivals had put down their plates and were over helping Amelia and I with the furs. After a while I couldn't look in any direction without seeing a nice round ass with its Wilma dress exposing the best parts.

Even Calitti was bent over near double at the waist, fooling with a fur and pointing her Auburn colored bush and pink pussy lips in my direction.

Hell, it all qualified as plenty of foreplay for me and I was soon wrestling Amelia to the furs. I had quite an easy time of it too since it seemed like she was oh so happy to get on her back. She even managed to get her Wilma dress off over her head before she was laid back spreading her legs.

I knew it was a little bit of a wham-bam thank-you-ma'am move on my part, but I set myself to gentle seduction mode as I settled between her legs. I began by kissing and licking around on her lips, face, and neck and then continued the process on down her neck until I reached her fat firm titties where I gave both her nipples the business until they were so stiff I thought they might make a pinging noise if I handled them.

Since we were already friendly bedfellows she used her naked legs to good advantage along with her slim hands. She soon had my one-eyed snake nosing up to her slippery lips and when I pressed the stiff one towards its rightful place it slid home into a warm slick heaven. Her legs went around my naked bounding ass then and the fuck was on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.