John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 181

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 181 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I can't remember when I went to sleep, but I knew it was nowhere near sunrise when I woke. Strangely I was on the edge of the bed and wide-awake. I didn't know what woke me, but I realized I'd just as well go and take a leak. I slipped off the bed and headed naked to the bathroom.

I faced the urinal and let Dicky have his head. As I finished and gave him a couple of shakes I noticed that Prince was coming out of the bedroom toward me. It seemed a little funny since I knew that they usually slept soundly in the bedroom until we started getting out of bed. I wondered why he had followed me; maybe he was coming to get a drink of water out of one of the toilets.

He wasn't though. He came nearly to me but stopped at the exit toward the outer room where the kitchen was. For a second I thought I heard a slight sound from out there and when I saw Prince's ears flick that way I knew I'd been right. Suddenly Prince walked out without even a look my way.

This was odd, some one or some thing was out there and from the way Prince was acting it seemed almost as if he had expected this. I nearly barged out right behind him, but then waited. I was going to see what was up all right, but I'd try to do it on the sly.

I gave prince probably thirty seconds and then, squatting down, I peered around the edge of the exit's opening. I just saw Prince disappearing into the passage that led to the practice cave. This was even odder to me.

I pushed my head even farther out, looking around more carefully, but didn't see anything else moving. I stood and walked slowly in Prince's wake. Something was going on that was completely strange and I had to know what it was.

I didn't hurry and when I got into the passage Prince was already through it. He had to have gone into the practice cave since this passage led nowhere else. There was another way out, through a different passage that now led to the main residence cave. I didn't think that was where he was headed though, because it would have been much shorter to go across my cave and out through the passage that led to all of my leader's quarters and to the frozen cave and finally to the residence cave.

I walked to the end of this passage and once again stooped low and poked my head out just enough to see without making myself obvious. There was nothing to see other than an empty practice cave. I almost went back to bed, but my curiosity had hold of me.

I walked out into the practice cave, making sure I wasn't making any noise. I'd headed toward the office where Phil was, but halfway there I heard a voice speaking very lowly. I couldn't hear it well enough to know what was being said and I didn't recognize whose voice it was. I did know it was coming from the storage section. I crept even more slowly and quietly toward it.

I stooped again when I reached the entrance and pushed my head around the edge, close down by the floor, until I could see. I can't explain what a shock I got nor do I know why I reacted like I did. The voice was Jalieta's, the young unmated woman who'd been the first to say she was leaving Barago's camp to join mine.

She was lying on her back on a bison fur with her knees up, feet on the floor and her legs spread. Her trousers and moccasins were off but she still had her tunic on. Prince had his snout to her pussy and apparently he was licking for oil. The voice had been Jalieta praising and encouraging Prince and she still was. Every now and then she would gasp and I guessed that Prince was hitting a good spot to cause these.

I felt a little guilty to be watching what I'm sure she thought was a private party. I wasn't about to leave though. My dick was as hard as it had ever been and it had gotten that way in about three seconds. I hadn't had this type of reaction when one of the wolves had given Geera a couple of licks before, but I had a boner that wouldn't quit now.

I was trying to convince myself that it was just my proclivity for voyeurism that had me going, but while I watched I knew it was more. It was exciting to see the wolf licking Jalieta's pussy. If someone had asked me about it before hand I'm sure I would have told them such things didn't interest me. I would have been lying like hell without even knowing it. Watching this turned me on, big time.

Suddenly Prince sat back on his ass bringing an end to the licking. I could hear perfectly well now.

"Prince, why do you stop before I'm there every time? You always make me turn over, but I can't understand why," Jalieta groaned, in frustration.

I didn't know what Prince had on his mind either, but this pause let me know this wasn't their first try. Apparently Jalieta knew what Prince was waiting for, since she turned over and rose to her hands and knees. The dog style position, or should I say wolf style. Hell I knew now what Prince had on his mind, or did I.

If Prince had ever mounted her I'm sure she would have remembered. I guess he just wanted her in what, to his canine mind, was a more acceptable position for licking her pussy. Within seconds of her gaining the new position he was right back to work.

I approved of this position myself. I had a much better view of Jalieta's charms from here. Prince must have had a better angle to work from also, he was licking longer and faster and I saw that he wasn't a bit shy about giving her asshole a good going over.

Jalieta was moaning even louder now and her ass was shaking and rocking in time with Prince's licks. I was about ready to take hold of Dicky and stroke him for the first time in a long time. I knew I'd get no serious objections if I walked in and took his place, but I felt compelled to watch. In fact, I was looking forward to seeing Prince lick the girl to orgasm.

Suddenly Prince had a change of plans and it surprised both humans. He seemed to give Jalieta a final lick and all at once he mounted her. She still had her tunic on, so there was no danger his claws would gouge her flesh, but his dick was erect and out of its sheath and in what seemed only a second or two he was in place and thrusting himself wildly against her ass.

"Prince! What are you doing?" Jalieta asked, and it was what I considered a very stupid question.

Of course Prince didn't answer, he just kept humping against her. Looking closely, I could see he hadn't penetrated her and his dick was just sliding through her pussy lips, back and forth. I remembered then Jalieta had been a virgin the time I'd spent playing with her and since she was still unmated her hymen was probably intact even now. I doubted Prince would be able to do it any damage either. He had a poor angle of attack and no one to guide him unless she decided to.

Jalieta drew her breath in sharply just then and I'd seen the tip of Prince's dick rush right over her clitty. Apparently it had felt good. She began moving her ass around a little -- changing the angle just slightly, and he did it again. No doubt about it, when Prince happened to slide his dick against her love button she got a bigger thrill.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.