John and Argent
Chapter 180

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 180 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I spent a couple of hours with my bow. I guess I couldn't understand why almost all of my mates were better with theirs than I was with mine. Hell, they had never even thought about a bow until I came here and got them some, but it didn't take them very long to get better with it than I was. I guess it was because they liked them more than I did.

They practiced with their rifles, even more so now since they had M1s like mine, but they all still liked using a bow better. They realized its limitations, but I guess they felt more comfortable with it because they had no trouble understanding how it worked.

Nothing about it seemed to be magic like the rifles and the Glocks did. They understood muscle power was the prime mover behind the arrows. I'd told them about gunpowder and I'd even opened a cartridge and showed them. It was still something like magic to them though and they could see how the bow propelled the arrows without any explanations.

So I practiced with my bow, not because I needed it, but because I needed to be good with it, for pride's sake. That's right, it hurt my pride when my mates showed me up. I also thought it was unfair of me somehow to let them work harder at something than I was. A man thing I guess.

Sateala came to get me when it was time for supper. Following her out of the practice cave reminded me of something else I considered a man thing - fucking. Tonight I was going to be letting Miekadakta and Sateala earn their new clothes. I sincerely hoped they would like it as much as I knew I was going to.

Deimeta was already at the table when I got there but she got up, waited for me to sit, and then got into my lap.

"I've been waiting for you, Daddy. The chair is too hard for my little bottom and besides it isn't high enough to let me reach my plate," she said, teasing me.

"You don't need to reach your plate Deimeta, you know I love to feed you."

"It works out well, because I love to eat," she said.

"We have it made. We love to eat and all your mommies love to cook."

"That's not all you and my mommies love to do, so I'm going to stay with Failiela again tonight, even though she wanted me to stay in my bed and watch so I could tell her all about it later," Deimeta told me, speaking softly so no one else could hear.

"She wanted you to tell her about it?"

"Yes, I told her if she really wanted to know about it she could come stay with me and watch it herself, but she got red in the face and said she was too shy," Deimeta said.

"It won't be long before she finds out all about it."

"I know that too and I tease her about it some. You should have seen her blush when I said I would be sure to watch after she became your mate, so I could tell Malooto about it. I thought she would faint at first," she said, laughing.

I laughed too - I couldn't help it. Deimeta was turning into a terrible little teaser, but it was so funny.

"You should be ashamed of yourself for doing that to her," I said, trying to sound stern.

"I am, Daddy -- I'm very ashamed for doing it. I don't think I'm going to stop though," she said.

Hell, I laughed louder this time and when I looked around at the others I could tell they wondered what we were laughing about. I wasn't going to tell them, but I did try to get Deimeta to stop talking about it.

We had mammoth again for supper. It was delicious and was quickly becoming my favorite meat. I wanted to stuff myself, but I didn't. I wasn't going to get so full it made me lethargic since there would be women expecting action out of me a little bit later. I intended to make sure I didn't disappoint any of them.

While we were eating I mentioned that we needed to take a trip to Grotondo's camp so we could deliver Brundolo. Questions came about the wisdom of such a venture during winter. I told them even with the snow on the ground now we should be able to make the trip there in one day and then return the next day. Several of my leaders were worried about what would happen if another big snow came while we were traveling.

"I think we will have at least three or four days before the next snow, but I want Georgo and Dotallto to meditate for us to see if the spirits will reveal anything to them. After the meditation, if they think snow is likely we will not go. In the mean time I want Danlo to load all the big sleighs with hay for Dolly, Jane, and Jack. I will be sending them back with Brundolo so Grotondo's camp can have some horses to start with."

Talk about meditation and assurance we would postpone the trip if the signs weren't favorable satisfied everyone. Georgo and Dotallto said they meditated for an hour or two everyday and they agreed they'd had no notion of an approaching snow so far. They promised to meditate longer until the day of the trip and intended to consider the weather more carefully.

Brundolo could hardly keep the smile off his face. He was happy to be heading home and especially happy to be taking three horses instead of the one he had expected. I could tell he was a little unsure about taking Jack as his riding mount though. He had witnessed Jack's tumble during the trip to the mammoth hunt and he asked me if I thought he could handle Jack.

"Jack has broken himself Brundolo. Did you notice how stiffly he walked during the rest of the mammoth journey?"

"Yes, he walked as if he were an old man with sore muscles and joints," he said.

"He wasn't old, but he was sore. I'm sure he will never do it again. I have ridden him a few times since we got back and though he still doesn't always understand what his rider wants him to do, he always tries to cooperate now. He will make a fine mount for you."

"If you say it I believe it. He is a fine big horse and if I can handle him everything will be good," he said.

When the meal was over the crowd thinned quickly. I guess they all understood I wanted some time alone with my mates. They were right.

While my women cleaned up the dishes I did my best to get in the way. I pinched and patted every chance I got, paying particular attention to Miekadakta and Sateala. It wasn't long before all my mates joined in the fun, pinching and patting on me too as they worked.

Soon enough we were all headed toward the bedroom. When we were inside clothes started flying. Before I was even halfway undressed I had helping hands to finish the job. I'd been looking around but somehow Miekadakta and Sateala were always hidden behind someone else. No matter, there wasn't a naked woman in here I didn't want to see.

It was easier to find Miekadakta than Sateala. Miekadakta was taller and when I started looking more closely I could see her black hair even above Shelalliea and Dalia who were no doubt playing with me and trying to hide her. Looking around a little more I spied Sateala hiding behind Jaada. Jaada was a little taller than Sateala and with her pregnancy already showing she was a little wider too, of course I knew better than to ever mention it.

Sateala's hair was a different shade of red than Jaada's though and it's what tipped me off. I grinned and began making my way toward Miekadakta. She was first on my agenda for tonight since I was as horny as I could remember being since I got here and I was hoping Miekadakta's larger body would be able to hold up under the more energetic treatment I would surely give her.

"You've found me already and I suppose you intend to force yourself on me now," she said, when I got to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.