John and Argent
Chapter 176

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 176 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"It would not be according to our customs John, it would be very much against them in two ways in fact," Georgo finally told me.

"Then who should be her mate according to custom? I don't mind if she doesn't become Racaato's mate, but I can't see any other connection which would determine whose mate she should be."

"Sateala should become your mate John," Dotallto said.

"My mate! What custom could make her my mate?"

"It is common knowledge Failiela is to become your mate when she becomes a woman. Everyone in camp knows or at least assumes it. It is also a fact Failiela killed Jarto during his attack on you and your daughter. It is plainly apparent Jarto was killed because of his actions against you and Deimeta. You have said often Deimeta is your daughter," Georgo explained.

"I assumed since Failiela was still living as Racaato's daughter he would need to take Sateala as a mate."

"According to custom it would never be the case. When an unmated child kills a mated man, that man's mate never goes to the child's father. If the child is a boy, he takes the woman. If the child is a girl, the man's mate either lives as an unmated woman again or if a man is involved in whatever happened he takes her.

"You were directly involved in two ways. There is also the fact Failiela is going to become your mate. You have said you want her to be your mate and she has agreed to become your mate. Everyone here will see it as your responsibility to take Sateala," Georgo said.

The way he put it made sense to me, even though I didn't like it one bit. Now I would have two new mates, one who saved me from being killed and another who had once planned to help kill me. What a mess. I was also going to have to think of some way to punish one of my new mates and I think it was the part I dreaded most of all.

"I see now you are right and Sateala will have to become my mate, but I will not take her unless she agrees."

"You need not worry on that count, she will agree since she knows no other man would take her if she was involved with the planning to kill you," Raalto said.

"I am counting on all of you to keep it a secret."

"I'm sure we all will, but if you beat her for punishment everyone will know it must have been something very serious for you to beat a new mate," Dotallto said.

"I will not be beating her for her punishment, I would never beat a woman. I will find a way to punish her and it will stay a secret also."

"In any case it is not our business," Georgo said.

I guess they could see I didn't want to go over it any further. They finished their coffee and deserted me. I was deep in thought and by myself except for Maia. She came over to ask if I wanted more coffee and when she was by me I pulled her into my lap and hugged her to me.

"I guess you heard what they told me?"

"Yes, but I didn't need to hear it. We all knew from the start you would need to take Sateala. We were already planning on it and were surprised you didn't mention her when you sent us for Miekadakta," she said.

"Do you think it will be acceptable if I don't send for her tonight and wait for a couple of days at least?"

"No one will say anything, but they will talk about it and wonder why it is," she said.

"I guess I will have to say it was just a mistake and send everyone for her tonight too."

Just then Geera, Dieta, and most of the rest of my mates came back in from the tunnel to the residences. Miekadakta was with them, near the head of the procession and to my amazement Sateala was right behind her. Geera led them over toward me and as they approached I saw Miekadakta could barely suppress her smile but Sateala, while trying to look happy, actually seemed a little afraid.

"I'm glad to see you brought both of my new mates. I'll have to confess I thought Failiela had given Racaato the pleasure of Sateala's company. It's just another example of my ignorance of your customs and this time I am so glad I was mistaken."

"But John, a child would never be allowed to acquire a mate for his or her father, if they could there would be children killing men all the time," Geera said.

"I understand now my mate, but I didn't before, I just made an assumption and it was a wrong one. Let's all go into the bedroom and get to know each other."

"Don't be so anxious my mate, you will have plenty of time to get to know Miekadakta and Sateala. We are not finished with their things yet and we still need to help Jaiya and Danieta with Meliena's things," Dieta said.

"At least let me speak to them first. Miekadakta and Sateala, I know custom says you should become my mates, but I want you to know I do not demand it if you don't agree. You are free to return to unmated woman status or to mate any other man. I will be glad to have you as mates if you want it, but I will not force you.

"I also want to tell you if you do decide to become my mates I will insist you are never with another man and if you are I will kill him and punish you severely."

"I am looking forward to being one of your mates John," Miekadakta said.

"I am also, and I will never be with another man," Sateala said.

"Good, it makes me happy and I hope I will make all of my mates happy. I will let you return to your work now. Do you need me to help you?"

"We can take care of everything, you sit here and drink your coffee. If she can stand it we will let Maia stay here to keep you company," Shelalliea said.

"It will be difficult, but I think I can bear up," Maia said, and then laughed.

They left toward the bedroom then and in a few seconds Maia nibbled on my earlobe.

"Where were we when they came in John?" she asked

"I don't remember Maia, do you?"

"Not exactly, but I know when you pull one of us into your lap we are usually panting and trembling before long. Are you going to make me pant and tremble?" she asked.

"I should, but I don't think I can do a proper job of it just now. You must not tell until I let the others know but things are not exactly as they seem with Sateala."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.