John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 173

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 173 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Not really, we usually cooperate among ourselves and we usually do the same with those you call the aliens. It isn't mandatory though. This was their project and we would have been content to watch and help them, but they changed things when they put us on site. Then they abdicated by leaving. Even though they requested we maintain the status quo while they were gone we are not bound to do so. In fact I doubt they really expect us to -- they are just hoping," he said.

I was getting more confused instead of less. It was beginning to sound like I was in the middle of a power struggle between the aliens and the AIs and I didn't think it was a good thing.

I excused myself and left the office. I had more information than I wanted and it was apparent more time would be needed to consider these things at length.

When it came down to it I was no worse off than I had been. One master had been exchanged for another, it seemed, but this one talked like most decisions would be strictly up to me. In fact it seemed they wanted to help me even more than Argent had. Ralph wanted me to think things through more carefully and it sounded like he wanted to wean me away from some of the things I had been using, like the video feeds. He did say I could have them back if I wanted them though.

Then again it wasn't that exactly. He might be happy for me to have the video feeds again as long as I used them like I always had. What I had been asking for in the first place was for him to show me where Shabago was instead of me looking for him with the video feeds. I could see at once that having the video feeds with Ralph as a search engine would tremendously change the status quo.

I went back out into my cave and to the table taking a seat. Yareela came over and asked me if I wanted coffee.

"I think I'd rather have a mug of bruga."

She went for it and when she came back I pulled her into my lap. She giggled and wiggled against Dicky and she was probably surprised when he didn't rise to the occasion. I was a little surprised myself, but not very. The truth was I didn't have pussy on my mind right now. I wasn't even sure about everything I did have on my mind and I damned sure didn't know what I was going to do about anything.

I gave Yareela a kiss while I toyed absently with a big titty. She must have sensed I was thinking about other things. She put her arms around my neck, lay her head on my shoulder, and just hugged me gently while I drank the beer. When I finished she got up then I did and I headed for our bedroom. It was empty when I got there and I was tired so I undressed and got into bed. I was asleep before anyone joined me.

I felt better when I woke from my dreamless sleep. Surrounded by my mates, I lay there a while with my eyes open, looking up at myself and my sleeping partners in the canopy's mirror. With a giant bed full of beautiful mates there was no excuse for me to be blue. Things were a little complicated just now, but what the hell? I had no right to expect even nearly as much as I had been given and even if I quit using some of the things I had I was still blessed beyond reason.

Thinking of the fastest and most expedient way to accomplish short-term goals had been my reason for wanting the video feeds back in operation, but did I really want it. Finding Shabago the old fashioned way wouldn't be an overwhelming task and the fact of the matter was I didn't have any pressing need to have him any time soon. Things might be even better if we never found him at all.

Living out in the wild during the winter was going to be quite a job for him. He had made it through one night, but it wasn't certain he would continue to make it. If there were others in on the plot who hadn't fled we would find out from the two we had captured, but I doubted there were. If I'd been in on something similar I would have left as fast as I could when I realized it had all gone to shit. Of course I would have known it had no chance of succeeding in the first place.

I needed to take a piss and a shower so I started working my way over and under my mates toward the edge of the bed. When one of them stirred I whispered for them to go back to sleep and I hoped they would rest as long as they wanted to.

I choked the piss out of Dicky and then took a long hot shower. After drying off I returned to the bedroom to dress and found it was now vacant except for Baatiea, Beetiea, and Deimeta -- they were all still sleeping.

When I peeked at Deimeta my blood boiled a little again. Her bruise seemed to cover nearly all her upper body and it had turned colors which truly were impressive now. Shabago was lucky he was far enough away so we couldn't get to him quickly. If we found him before my anger eased a little he would never make it back to camp with all his parts.

Dressed, I walked out into the kitchen and smelled the coffee. All my mates were here and they made a point of coming over to give me a good morning kissing, each waiting patiently for her turn. I was touched by their gesture of support and affection and it was apparent my mood had affected them. I decided to lighten up the tone of the morning.

"It's going to be a good day for us and probably a bad day for Shabago. I'd like for more of you to come with me today and I want to pack enough food and supplies to stay out two or three nights. I intend to catch him before we come back this time."

This perked them up quite a bit, and while Dalia, Delia, and Geera kept cooking, most of the others scattered to start gathering things for the outing. Dieta, Ameliea, Merita, Maia, and Roweea seemed particularly happy about the news and their first direction was toward the practice cave. No doubt they were headed to gather their weapons first.

I sat to drink coffee and wait for breakfast. The smells from the cooking already had my mouth watering and when Delia brought me a mug of coffee I pulled her into my lap for a more serious good morning greeting.

She had her dress on, but there was nothing in the way after I got my hand up under its skirt and I gave her delightful little pussy some manual attention, getting my fingers slippery in the process and getting a big rise out of Dicky in the bargain. She shuddered in orgasm in a few minutes and then scampered to the bathroom giggling.

Only a little later, Geera came with my breakfast and when she'd set the plate on the table I pulled her into my lap too. I gave her a good kissing and managed to rustle her skirt up over her hips while I was at it. I couldn't decide whether to finger her right off the bat or play with her big titties for a few minutes.

"John, someone could come in and see me like this," she complained, but I knew it was getting her started.

"And what of it? I am your mate and I can play with you when I want too."

"But others might see me with my clothes pulled up like this," she moaned, and hugged my neck tighter.

"Let them have a thrill then, looking at you is all they will ever get to do. I just hope for your sake I don't get so aroused I have to take you right here, bent over the table."

"Oh no, John, not out here," she wailed, but I could tell even saying it had given her a big thrill.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.