John and Argent
Chapter 147

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 147 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

When I woke the next morning I was in bed with Geera and Dieta. The rest of my mates, and Daria, were already gone. Snuggled up to Dieta's ass, I reached over and began toying with her nipples. Her hips began squirming before she woke and Dicky did a little squirming of his own. A little streak of meanness crept up from somewhere and as Dieta came to life I gave her round ass a firm slap.

"Ow, what was that for, John?" she asked.

"I just wanted to make sure that you were awake."

"Well I am now," she said.

"Good, why don't you and Geera come and help me shower?"

"I think we will," Geera said, as she gave my ass a slap.

We got up and went to the bathroom. When we were out and dry we returned to the bedroom and dressed then headed for the kitchen. I went to the table and took a chair. Kota was naked and came to me with my coffee right away. I pulled her into my lap as she set it down and after giving her a good fondling and then finger fucking she returned to the bedroom. Racaato came in and sat down just after she disappeared.

"I think I have in mind a total of those that want to go on the mammoth hunt," he said.

"Is it more than we will have room for?"

"It is many more than we can carry in the two wagons," he admitted.

"I forgot to tell you we would have seven wagons for the trip. It seems more wagons and more of the big horses have appeared."

"But how could they?" he asked, shocked.

"We can't question the dealings of the spirits Racaato. All I can tell you is we now have six of the big wagons and we also have a four horse team for each one, including a four horse team for my first wagon."

"I see, that is wonderful, it means that we will be able to include everyone that has expressed a serious interest in wanting to go along. In fact, if some of us ride our horses we will have room to spare," he told me.

"It's good, because we will have meat and such to bring back in the wagons and I do want all who can ride a horse to do so. I have some ideas for using the horses on the hunt, if we find the right group of mammoths."

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"I want to wait until we get there to tell. I would like for it to be a surprise."

"I see, but if I knew I might be able to scout ahead for the type of mammoth you want to find," he said.

"You are right. I want to find a group of mammoths with some young ones among them and I intend to use the horses to try and bring them back with us, alive. I believe we can eventually train them as we have done with the horses. When they are grown they are very strong."

Of course I didn't need for Racaato to scout for the mammoths. I could easily go and check the video feeds and find them myself. That wasn't the point though. Lately I had been relying on Argent too heavily for such things and I was afraid my group would come to think I could see the future or something like that. It wouldn't hurt to find the mammoth group I wanted and then make sure that Racaato scouted in their direction.

"I have never heard of anything like it, but I had never seen a wagon or a man riding a horse before you came. Maybe it will be good to train some mammoths. Even if we can't make them do what we want they will be a powerful omen for any who see them in our camp and we can always eat them later if we find nothing else to do with them," he said.

"You see, it will be worth the extra effort. We will only try to capture the small ones - they should be easily handled,"

"But they will need their mothers for milk," he said.

"They would grow faster if they had their mother's milk, but they can live without it by now. I'm afraid keeping the mothers alive and driving them home would be more than we will be able to do."

"You are probably right. Mammoths are not very aggressive, but if they are provoked they can be dangerous. I just hope you don't intend to bring home some young rhinos," he said.

"Rhinos act much too strangely to bother with. They are unpredictable and even the small ones could do serious damage."

I asked Racaato not to discuss our baby mammoth capture plans with anyone except Raalto and he agreed. Raalto happened in just then and we went over it all again to bring him up to speed. He wasn't as enthusiastic as Racaato had seemed, but he couldn't find any harm in trying it. When the others started appearing for breakfast we tabled the discussion.

Just after I'd finished my breakfast Deimeta came out of the bedroom and was no doubt looking for some of her own. I pulled her into my lap, gave her a good morning kiss on the cheek and by that time Eileiea was there with her plate and her pint sized coffee mug.

"Are you going to feed me Daddy?" Deimeta asked.

"There is nothing I would like better."

As I used a fork to offer Deimeta bites of breakfast I marveled it didn't seem like a chore at all. In fact I loved doing it and Deimeta enjoyed the attention. After she'd finished we both sipped from our coffee mugs.

"Would you like to go with me today? I'm going to take Burtalgo back to his camp, the one where I found you."

"Won't it be cold on the trip?" she asked.

"The snow is melting now and it isn't as cold out today. You don't have to go if you don't want to."

"I would like to go if it is warmer," she said.

Geera came over and volunteered to take Deimeta back to the bedroom and dress her in warmer clothes for the trip and I reluctantly released her. Danlo was finished eating by now and he left to hitch a team of only two Clydesdales to my original wagon. I asked him to saddle Red and tie him to the back just in case we ended up needing him for something.

When I entered the bedroom to put on some warmer clothes for myself I saw Argent had taken time to go ahead and send the new things. Deimeta was giggling as she stood patiently, completely naked, while Geera tried to get the new leotard on her.

Finally Geera just stretched the neck open and had Deimeta step in and then pulled the rest of it up around her, wrestling to stretch the garment enough to allow Deimeta to slip her arms into the long sleeves. I grinned as I saw Deimeta had a tiny set of chain mail now and then I noticed that I had new clothes of my own.

Stripping, I put on my new boxers. The material didn't feel like any I had encountered, but it was comfortable and didn't itch. I continued with the new long sleeved T-shirt, long underwear bottoms, and then put my own mail back on. All the rest of my clothes were of the new material and they seemed thinner than my others. I wondered what was going to be warmer about these new garments.

When I finished with my pants and shirt I sat on the edge of the bed and found I also had new socks and new boots. I put these on and since I would have a few minutes free I went to my office to ask Argent what the deal was.

He answered my message at once.

"Argent, these new clothes don't seem like they will be any warmer than the others."

"They may not seem warmer, but they will be. They are more than insulation - they will not allow heat to escape unless it passes a certain temperature. They will also make sure you do not become damp from sweat," he said.

"I don't understand how that can be possible. If they can let the moisture out then they won't be waterproof."

"Yes, they are waterproof. Water from perspiration will be removed but no water can enter," he promised.

"How is that possible?"

"Your previous civilization had a concept for it, but believed it wasn't possible. It is possible, but due to their slight misunderstanding of quantum mechanics they could not discover the method.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.