John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 144

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 144 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"If anything will bring him back that should. Maybe I should go back outside and sleep in a tent for a few hours."

"Why would you do that, John, having only four naked women in bed with you would make your bed seem nearly empty," Georgo said, and laughed.

"I suppose you're right, but it sounded good for a minute."

Raalto, Caato, Colonto and all my mates, except Eileiea, came back to the table and sat with us then. They all wanted the story of our trip and I let Danlo tell it. There wasn't really much to tell except we had ridden for hours in the cold. Danlo gave them the details though. I was more interested in hearing how things had gone here while we were away and I said so.

"The moving went better than I would have expected. All of the unmated women and widows have found a place in the new quarters and all their possessions have been brought there also. In fact everyone has come over from the other side and found living space in the new caves. Some of them haven't moved all of their things yet, but everything that is really necessary is over on this side now. Your mates have even gotten all the women started cooking in their new kitchens," Raalto told us.

"Do the women like the new things?"

"They seem thrilled and I would have expected nothing less. They don't have to worry about building a cooking fire for every meal now and that saves them much work and time. They are also excited about having so many of the new cooking vessels," he said.

"Well I hope they are happy because we will all be spending a lot of time inside the caves for a few months."

"Yes, we will, but it will give everyone a good chance to get used to the new situation," Colonto said.

"I'm just hoping it will give the women plenty of time to learn more about cooking."

They all laughed at me for it, as I'd hoped they would. We were about to be locked into the caves for several months now though and learning a new way to cook wouldn't take the women all that time. I would have to come up with other diversions to keep everyone busy for part of the time anyway.

One thing we needed to do was try to dig out a new frozen cave. We were all on this side of the river now, but all of our stored meat and other food, except for what Argent had put in the new kitchens, was still on the other side. It would be easy enough to move, but first we needed to dig out a place to put it.

"Were you able to cover the new entrances Daaggo," I asked him, when he came in to join us.

"I have them covered with hanging bison skins and it will be enough for now. If we get a break in the snow we can build frames like those for the other entrances and if we don't the skins will do the job all winter if necessary," he said.

It was getting a little late and I was about ready to go to bed, but remembered I hadn't seen Deimeta since I got home and I wondered where she was. I asked Jara about it and she told me Deimeta was probably in Danlo's quarters playing with Malooto.

I walked through to find her and sure enough she was there. Daria was with them also and they were on the bed playing some type of game with some of the lion and bear claws and teeth which hadn't been used in my necklace.

"Daddy, I didn't know you were back," Deimeta said and rushed to me.

I picked her up and hugged her to me, telling her I had missed her today and asking if she'd had fun.

"Malooto and I have played a lot today, but we had to help with the moving too. We didn't go outside though. It is very cold out in the snow. Did you and Danlo get cold on your trip?" she asked.

"Yes we did and I am glad to be home. I'm glad you didn't go outside and get all wet and cold."

"I didn't, but I wanted to a little. The snow looks so pretty and I wanted to play in it for a little while at least," she told me.

"We'll go out and play in it tomorrow maybe. Have you ever built a snowman?"

"What is a snowman?" she asked.

"I didn't think you would know about snowmen. I'll help you build one tomorrow, but now I think I'm going to sleep. I'm a little tired after my trip."

"Ok Daddy, Geera told me one of them would come and get me when it was time for bed and so I guess I'll stay here with Daria and Malooto," she said.

"Goodnight then, I'll see you tomorrow."

I went back to my bedroom then and once again went to bed alone. I'd have some company before the night was over, I was sure of it.

Since I'd gone to bed early I woke early the next morning and I managed to get out of bed without waking anyone. Deimeta was sleeping in her bed and the babies were still asleep too. I headed for the shower and spent a lot of time under the hot water, enjoying it pounding against my back. The best thing about Argent's plumbing was the never-ending supply of hot water.

After I was dried and then dressed I went out to the kitchen, expecting to make my own coffee. Taaheita and Kateata were already there with coffee ready though and Taaheita was in her naked service uniform; returning to a more normal routine felt good and so did Taaheita when I pulled her into my lap. Her kisses welcomed me back and her wiggling hips woke Dicky. I kept to the normal plan though and only fingered her to a come, leaving Dicky throbbing. It served him right and though it would be distracting I decided to just let him throb for a while.

After I'd let Taaheita escape Kateata brought me some breakfast to go with my coffee. I pulled her into my lap for a few kisses too, but didn't give her a good workout. There was no need for me to be the only one who was horny this morning and I concentrated on my breakfast after letting her up.

Raalto and Racaato came in before I'd finished and while they sipped coffee we talked.

"We will finish all the moving today John, do you have any ideas about what to start on next," Raalto asked.

"I promised to take Deimeta out to play in the snow for a while, but I don't have anything else in mind. I want to start some planning for a mammoth hunt though. Georgo says we should have a little more good weather after this snow is gone and I want to try for some mammoth during that time."

"It will probably be a good time for hunting them and most likely rhino too. They move north for the winter and if we travel to the face of the glacier we should be able to find some easily. It should be much easier to hunt them with the rifles," Racaato said.

"It will be even easier with the wagons to carry them back but since they are usually so large we will probably still have to process them where they are killed," Raalto added.

"I'm sure you're right and it will also be easier to get there with the wagons and horses. Raalto, I would like for you to ask among the people here to see if any of them want to go along."

"I'm sure many will want to go, but I will ask and get a count. It will be a new experience for them, going on a mammoth hunt without having to travel the long distance on foot and not needing to carry the meat home on their backs," He said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.