John and Argent
Chapter 135

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 135 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

After we'd eaten I told Raalto, Racaato, Barago, Caato, and Colonto I had forgotten to speak to Grotondo about something important this morning and I was going to ride back to his camp and take care of it this afternoon.

Then came the task of telling my mates. I called them all into the bedroom after they'd cleaned up the tables and fed the dishwashers. I had a struggle getting their attention though because Baatiea and Beetiea were awake and doing their baby best to entertain, smiling and cooing as my mates crowded around the bed and made mommy noises at them.

"I am going back to Grotondo's camp this afternoon to speak with him about something I forgot this morning," I told them all, after I had their attention.

"But what more do you need to talk with him about?" Winna asked.

"Since you all seem so pleased with Xailieta, Baatiea and Beetiea I thought I would go ask him if there are more widows near us who would like to come here where people won't think they are unlucky."

"I can't believe what a good man you are and how lucky I am you sent for us. There are more widows and most of them are treated just as we were. They do not know of your camp of course, but they will be so happy if you manage to get them sent here. Grotondo knows where many widows live if you can only persuade him to go for them," Xailieta told me.

"Good then, if their own camps think they are unlucky I will ask Grotondo to see if he can trade for them and when they are here we will try to make them feel they are not so unlucky,"

I didn't need to say anymore to my mates afterwards except to request they try and help the new women and girls get settled in. They were happy to send me off in search of more women.

When I went for Red I found Danlo didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day either. He and all the other wranglers were giving the horses some attention and trying to teach Brundolo a little more about them, but he said he would be happy to ride to Grotondo's camp with me. We saddled up and headed out.

We let Red and Jezebel slow lope for most of the way and we were back to the Neanderthal's camp in what seemed no time. When the women who were outside saw us this time most of them didn't even go into the cave, they kept on about their business and only sent one inside to inform Grotondo. He was outside waiting for us as we rode up.

"John, I have tried the knife and I can hardly believe how good it is to use, I hope you have not come back to retrieve it," he said.

"Why would I come here wanting your knife, I do not ask for gifts to be returned after I have given them. I came back to see if you would like to do more trading for me or if you knew other camps I could go and try to trade with if you don't have time."

"I have time to trade for you John. We already have more meat than we will need for the winter thanks to you and the only thing which is happening now is the women are trying to gather some last berries and things such as that. We have never been in such good shape for the coming winter as we are now and we have been able to do it earlier than ever before too," he said.

"I am glad of it for your sake. Do you know of any other camps which are having a bad time and who might need some extra meat for the winter?"

"Strangely no, all of our camps I know of are doing well this year. It was a good summer and there was plenty everywhere. What would you like for me to trade for now?" he asked.

"If there are any more widows you know about, especially in camps where their people think they are unlucky, I would like for you to trade for them and bring them here so they can come to my camp."

"What if they have children? Do you still want widows with children?" he wanted to know.

"Especially if they have children. We would love to have them bring their children to join us."

He considered this for a while before he spoke again.

"I know of six more widows John and it is possible there are more since I have not been to most of these camp this summer and there have been few messengers back and forth. All of the widows I know of have children," he said.

"Will you have to travel far to trade for them?"

"Two of the camps are nearly a days walk away and I would have to travel there, visit for the night and then come back the next day," he said.

"Do you think it would be acceptable this time for you to ride in the wagon? You could travel faster and it would be easier to bring them back."

"I have been thinking over that very thing since you left this morning. If we only want to trade for widows it probably will not matter to the trading since most leaders would be happy to get anything for widows with children. Do you only want widows?" he asked.

"If there are more unmated women and the leader wants to trade them I would like for them to come to my camp, but if he does not want or need to trade them you need not try too hard."

"I see," he said.

"It reminds me of something else Grotondo, are there any orphans in any of the camps who need to go somewhere which has more food and is better able to feed young ones who no longer have a mother or father?"

"There are. I know of a young orphan girl, but I do not know if I should go to the camp. It is far away and the leader is not honorable. He has been known to cheat other leaders who have tried to trade with him," Grotondo said.

"How did he cheat them?"

"He had his men force Jadatako to leave his trade goods and gave him nothing in return. Jadatako was very angry about it, but he had gone to the camp alone and he did not resist the treatment. He will no longer trade with Nutaro now and I don't blame him. I have not traded with him since I heard of it either," he explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.