John and Argent
Chapter 134

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 134 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I'm sure the trip to our camp was thrilling for all the new women and girls, but it was just another horseback ride for me. I enjoyed riding, but the novelty had worn off of it years ago. Riding Red was even becoming commonplace now and he was easily the best bronc I'd ever forked.

It was past our normal lunchtime when we arrived and I was thrilled when I saw several of my mates rush into the cave to get started on a meal. Gema, who had been among them, came back out for me almost at once. My other mates were helping all the women and girls get out of the wagon so I handed Red's reins to Danlo and followed Gema back into the cave.

When we were inside she pointed to the table, or tables, since there were now two. She didn't say anything, she only looked at me and I could tell she was expecting an explanation.

"I guess we know now where the spirits expect all our new members to eat their next meal," I said.

"I guess you are correct, but will they eat all their meals with us?" she asked.

"I don't think it is intended. Once they are all settled in I'm sure the other table will leave since it won't be needed any longer."

"Oh, I should have thought of it myself. Of course they will need to eat with us now until we can get them settled into their own quarters," she said, and promptly dismissed any thoughts of the extra table, returning to the kitchen to help cook.

It gave me pause though after I thought about it. Where were all the young girls going to sleep and eat? They were traded away from their mothers and even though I knew they would have a better life here with us than at the camp they came from there was still the nagging little detail about them being separated from their mothers and fathers. I would need to ask Georgo for his thoughts about that part of the trade.

It could wait until after lunch though - everything could wait until after lunch. I went outside to tend to Red, but Danlo had already left to put him up. Since I was back out among the throng I asked Xailieta if she would let all the other new women and girls know they should eat in my cave with us until everyone had their own place to sleep and eat.

"All of these women and girls will be welcome to eat in your cave with you?" she asked, as if she couldn't believe it.

"Yes, I want to make sure they do not go hungry. It will take some time for us to get better organized."

"But who will cook for them all?" she asked.

"My mates will, they often cook for several people. In fact, all of my main helpers and their mates eat with us at almost every meal. We have plenty of food here."

"I knew you must have much food, but it is a lot of work to cook for so many. I should go in to help them at once," she said.

"You will soon find out you have to wait your turn for a chance to cook in my cave. I have so many mates it is not possible for all of them to cook for every meal. Also you will find the way we cook is completely different from what you are used to. It will take time for you to learn to cook our way."

"But I know how to cook," she said, almost indignantly.

"I am sure you know how to cook, but you will see this is different. Have patience for this one meal and you will know without our having to talk so much about it. Everything will be fine and later you will find with so many of us life is not so hard in this camp. You haven't even been inside the cave yet have you?"

"Not this cave, but I have been in a cave before," she said.

"Please come with me for a moment and I will show you your new home."

We only got into the kitchen before she was done for. She stopped and couldn't decide which way to look. Finally her eyes settled on those of my mates who were actually cooking. She turned to me and I was sure the questions were going to start.

"I know you have more questions than I will have good answers for. I do not know how to cook very well, but you will find all my other mates will gladly show you anything you want to know about everything here, especially if you will let them hold your babies for a while."

"My babies, where are they?" she asked, trying to panic.

"I saw Eileiea and Margeeta bring them into the cave and I'm sure they have taken them into the bedroom."

"What is the bedroom?" she asked.

"Come, I'll show you."

She followed me and I took her into the bedroom. Eileiea and Margeeta were in there and they had put Baatiea and Beetiea in the center of the big bed. Baatiea and Beetiea were now sound asleep and Eileiea and Margeeta were sitting on the bed just watching the babies as they snoozed.

"What is it they are lying on?" Xailieta asked.

"That is the bed, it is where we all sleep - you will find it is very comfortable."

"John, what is this thing?" Margeeta asked, pointing to the new double sized baby bed, complete with a large mobile.

"It is a bed for the babies. See how the sides are up to keep them from falling out."

"I see, but where did it come from?" Eileiea asked.

"I'm sure the spirits sent it for Baatiea and Beetiea to sleep in."

That pronouncement got me suspicious stares from the three women. I felt I had to say something more.

"The spirits are very good to us here. We must not question their gifts and we should thank them often for them."

"You are right about it. We should never question anything the spirits do," Eileiea said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.