John and Argent
Chapter 132

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 132 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I called Sarboto to me then and told him I was hoping he would stay in our camp and Grotondo had told me it was all right with him.

"Grotondo told me also I could stay with your camp if I wanted to. At first I was upset since it seemed he was sending me away. I was glad about it an hour after I got here though.

"I have never seen such wonderful things as you have here and I can hardly believe I have been asked to eat at the table with this camp's leader and all his best helpers. I feel honored to be here and if you will have me I do intend to stay," he said.

"That is good, Sarboto, and I am glad about it too. We would like for you to go with us for the hunt this afternoon and I couldn't allow it if you were not going to stay. You will see how we hunt today and it is something you should never tell anyone."

"I will do as you ask of course. I will be glad to go on the hunt and I will tell no one," he promised.

"Not even Grotondo?"

"As far as I am concerned you are my leader now. You have taken me in when Grotondo obviously did not want me. I owe my loyalty to you now and I will never forget it," he told me, and I knew he was deadly serious.

I asked Nadlo to stay with the logging this afternoon to make sure nothing went wrong with the horses and Brundolo would be with him too so he could continue his learning about the horses. Danlo, Jonoco, Sahto, and Talvo were going to take care of the wagons for the hunt and Bigglieo would be coming also.

All of them brought their M1s, but I was sure Racaato would be able to get all the game we needed.

When we had pulled the wagons out onto the plateau we saw we had a slight dilemma. The bison were no more than a mile off, but they weren't the problem. There was a very large rhino, alone, grazing between the bison and us. We decided to see if we could just pass by him unnoticed.

Rhino's were strange, since sometimes they ignored almost everything and at other times they would become angry with even the slightest movement and whatever was causing it.

This was one of those angry times. The rhino noticed our movement and turned toward us. I wasn't very familiar with them, but Racaato was and he assured me the rhino would be over to fuck with us soon. I told him to drop the rhino and we would load him into the big wagon.

He did it and got a clean kill with one shot, but he suggested we put the rhino into the smaller wagon and send it back to camp. Others in camp could clean and butcher it and the wagon could come back right away to get some of the bison.

It's what we did, and while Jonoco and Talvo went back to camp with the rhino's carcass we moved closer to the bison for our main hunt. The wind was in our faces and the bison noticed us, but I think they assumed we were only some horses grazing or moving. We moved to within three hundred yards of them and then Racaato took a prone position on a small rise while I watched for predators.

I was scanning the periphery of the massive bison herd when Racaato began firing. I glanced to see which animals he was taking and noticed they were mostly younger bulls.

This was a good time of the year to be hunting bison since they were fattened up considerably from their summer grazing and after the first heavy snows they would be on their decline for the winter months. Racaato took seven of the young bulls and quit. He came back to the wagon and climbed aboard.

Bigglieo drove us to the nearest of the kills and we used the tower to pull it into the wagon and then moved on to the next. Jonoco was back with the smaller wagon, my original one, before we had finished loading the five kills into the big wagon. We were able to get five bison into the big wagon but without the amazing strength of Sarboto the last one would have been a real challenge for us.

There was no problem with getting the two animals into the other wagon and we could have probably managed to load another one if we'd taken one more, but we hadn't. Two bison would probably be the limit for the eight residents of Caato's former camp to handle at one time anyway. We didn't tarry on the plateau.

Bigglieo went with Jonoco and Talvo to take the two bison to Caato's old camp for the new occupants. Danlo, Racaato, Sarboto, Sahto, and I stopped at my cave for a few minutes before heading to Grotondo's camp.

I went into my office to check the video while my mates fixed us some tea for a short break. Ice tea had been a welcome addition to their talents and one of these days I was going to have to give Frank a personal thank you for all the little things he had taught my mates to do for me.

Grotondo and his men weren't at the other camp any longer and I was a little surprised to see the two Neanderthal leaders had apparently been able to close a deal after all. I checked the thumbs back toward Grotondo's camp and found the travelers nearly to the turnoff leading back into their cul-de-sac.

I took a tally of the women in the group and saw he had indeed traded for a lot of women. He had all four of the widows, all ten of the unmated women and more surprising he had all twelve of the young girls who weren't women yet, but hopefully would be women soon. Hell, he even had three girls who seemed maybe a year younger and whom I doubted would be women by next year. No matter, it was what I told him I wanted and he had come through in a big way. I also noted his men were carrying two of the salt bundles back with them.

I shut it off and went back out into my cave. Everyone was drinking their iced tea and Jaada was there with a big glass of it for me. The tea hadn't been much of a hit with others in my camp at first and it had taken me a few days to understand why.

Since I was an oddball about it and preferred unsweetened tea it was what Frank taught my mates to make. After I decided the others would probably like good old southern style sweet tea I asked Frank to tell them how to make it that way also.

Frank provided plenty of sugar and he taught them to sweeten the tea with it before it was allowed to cool so it could be served over ice. With this change the tea's popularity soared and most of my people looked upon it as a special treat whenever it was made.

Just like good old boys they would drink it by the gallon if they could get my mates to make it. I still got the unsweetened variety for myself, but I was the only one in camp who liked it.

I noticed Sarboto with his tea and of course it was a novelty for him. I walked over to him and asked how he liked it and he couldn't do anything but smile and say it was one more wonderful thing about my camp.

"It is very good, John, but it is nothing compared to what I saw this morning. I still do not understand how the rhino and the bison were killed, but it was like magic. Now I know why you did not mind going up on the plateau near my former camp alone to kill the aurochs," he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.