John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 126

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 126 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"But why are you doing it, John, why are you licking my pussy?" she asked, moaning again.

"I was hoping it would feel good to you and make you glad I was your mate now."

"I am glad you are my mate, John, and it does feel good, but I don't know why you are doing it," she said, panting.

"I am doing it so you will feel good."

"But Timboko never cared if I felt good," she said.

"And now he is dead and his mate doesn't even mind so badly. If I am killed maybe you will cry for me after I'm gone."

"I'm sure I would, I'm sure we all would but...

Her speaking died out as I began stroking from the back of her lips up to the top and across her clitty, giving it a little flick with my tongue tip each time.

"Oh, John. Oh, oh, oh." she squeaked each time I flicked her.

I didn't keep it up long though. She was more than hot enough to fuck now and I was ready to dispense some come. I moved up her body and as she felt me coming she spread her muscular thighs even wider and her small strong hand captured Dicky and swabbed his head between her lips a few times before placing him where she wanted him.

It was hard for me to believe, but I knew at once she would be even tighter than Margeeta had been. Now I wished I had fingered her a little, but I was hoping she was turned on enough to accommodate me with no pain. I pressed myself into her gently and she gasped out."

"It is very big and it feels so hot in me - it doesn't hurt though. Push more of it in me, John. I will tell you if it begins hurting," she said, bravely.

Kota wasn't the only one who was turned on now and I wanted nothing more than to just shove it up her as hard and fast and far as I could. I knew much better though and I just used a slow gentle pressure. The feeling was exquisite as her pussy parted before Dicky's advance and the walls seemed to be lovingly caressing every inch of my dick as it entered her. I pulled back out after half a stroke and then started in again.

Three more partial thrusts found me seated all the way up her with my dickhead mashing against her cervix. Her legs went around me when she felt me bump it and I felt her crushing strength again. I knew from the force of her grip I would never get loose until I pumped some come up her.

I began flexing my hips to make long wonderful strokes in her. As her hips began pushing toward me on the thrust, her pussy showed me it had strength of its own. Her tunnel gripped me each time as I withdrew for another pump and it felt like my dickhead was being pulled through numerous soft, but tight rings of heaven all the way out to where I began pushing back in.

If Argent expected me to give this woman a long fucking he was going to have to do even more work on my dick. She just felt too good and too demanding inside, but there was no need to drag things out. Even though I'd made less than twenty strokes, Kota was about to go off. Hell, John was about to go off too.

When I felt my prostate surge and I knew the come was coming I pushed it back in all the way up her and held on. When Kota sensed what was happening her legs closed on me even more tightly and her arms went around me for a death grip of their own. She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me savagely as her pussy began a milking that would put any De Laval to shame.

Dicky just luxuriated in Kota's warm tunnel and his little friend behind him, Mr prostate, filled Kota's waiting tank with sticky fluid. When my charge was dissipated I sagged down onto my new fuckmate and worked my lips down to one of her fat nipples for a little security sucking.

I lay on her panting for a while and she seemed perfectly happy with it. When I'd caught my breath enough to take a little weight off her I put some of it on my elbows and kissed her lips again. Her tongue eagerly entered my mouth this time and fought mine to a standstill. At last we untangled and as a spent Dicky slithered out of the pussy he'd been abusing it felt as if the doors slammed shut behind him.

As I rolled off Kota and to my back beside her I saw Dieta had already taught one of the twins the method of caring for a freshly used pussy with her mouth. One of the girls was busily licking at her mother's spent slit.

Gema inhaled Dicky as I lay back and I saw Dalia and Shelalliea were intending to give the other twin her instructions by using Kota as a tactile aid. I tried to forget all that and concentrate on the glorious feeling Gema was giving my shrinking dick.

Gema hadn't learned to deep throat me yet, but she was by far the best at turning my softened dick back into a hard one. It was something about the tender way her lips seemed to caress it and the way her tongue teased it. She was a master of it though and he was climbing again in less than five minutes. He sprang fully to attention though just after Taaheita managed to wiggle her head beneath Gema's to give my balls a good licking and sucking.

All my mates were out of the tub and dry by now. We adjourned to the bedroom where I got my first look at the newly expanded bed and room. It was all noticeably larger and there was still plenty of room for all my mates and a few select friends.

Eileiea and I were encouraged into the center of the bed and then everyone else piled in. I gave her similar treatment to Kota, but I could tell the difference. Her pussy was every bit as snug, but when we got to the short rows, even though Eileiea seemed just as passionate, her pussy didn't display the same ferocious milking that Kota's had. She did generate an amazing come for herself though and it seemed to baffle her, as if she'd never had one before.

Later, while deflowering Yaroola, I found a marker that would let me tell the difference if I was looking at their faces. Yaroola's smile was just a little wider than Yareela's. I was sure with time I would notice other little giveaways, but this was a start. They were both surprising in other ways too. Their hymens were right there to guard their entrances, but penetrating them proved almost painless for both girls.

After penetration they were tight of course, but they were not as tight or as muscular inside as the pure Neanderthal women had been. Their hip action was still very forceful when they got revved up, but the motion seemed to have more travel and was smoother than the hard return pounding of the other three. It wasn't they were any more or less enjoyable - they were just enjoyably different. If variety was the spice of life, mine was now so spicy it was practically boiling.

After my time with Yaroola and then Yareela I saw the other three new arrivals were anxious to learn the fine art of tending to a recently pleasured pussy. Somehow Eileiea was odd mouth out though. She was very excited when Delia and I made each other come though because Dalia showed her how a pussy should be licked. The sexy tableau was directly responsible for another hardon with almost no help needed from Shelalliea's lip work on my dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.