John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 123

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 123 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Merita and Maia, this is Brundolo and he has come with us to learn about the horses," I told them, knowing he would be getting a low priority from my mates in a few seconds.

"These women are now my mates also. This is Margeeta and her daughters Yareela and Yaroola. This is Kota and this is Eileiea. Eileiea is a healer and I'm sure she will be busy soon.

"My new mates, these are Merita and Maia," I finally finished.

Merita and Maia were polite to Brundolo and both of them greeted him, then they were among my new mates with vigor. They hugged and kissed the cheeks of each one of them and were about to get a hen party started until I spoke up.

"Why don't we get them into our cave before the whole camp is out here. I don't think they are especially tired from our trip, but I want to sit down. They made me run most of the way," the last bit caused a look of concern on all the new women's faces and I was sure they were about to start apologizing.

"Don't worry about it. The run was good for me and I was only making a joke. You'll find out I try to make them often, but like this one, they usually aren't very funny. We do need to get into the cave quickly though before the others all come out here."

Since we had run all the fucking way from their cave I didn't see any need not to run the rest of the way. It would look a little strange in our camp, but at least it would let everyone know we intended to get there promptly. I didn't intend to slow down until I had my ass in a chair and was waiting for some coffee. The rest followed my lead and ran too, even Merita and Maia.

I could see as I ran by many of the men were working on the bridge and I was surprised it lacked only a raft or two to be complete. Most of them looked up as we were passing and I noticed Raalto, Racaato, Caato, and Barago were looking as hard as anybody. This was no time to stop and explain though.

When we entered all my other mates were there and I decided to make the rest of the introductions before I sat down.

"My mates - come and meet my new mates," I said.

"I told you all he would be bringing more than one mate back with him. The bed grew so much even the bedroom had to expand to make room for it," Gema announced, since the growing bed couldn't slip anything by her anymore.

I herded the new girls and Brundolo into a line and started with the bewildered boy again. Then I went to each of my new mates and told the others their names. Afterward, I asked my other mates to introduce themselves to each of the new arrivals in turn.

That done I asked if there was any coffee before I turned them out. They said there was and Jaada came to me, kissed me on the lips and said she would get me a mug while the others were getting started.

I went to the table, sat down, and she brought it right away. I gave her another kiss when she did, but left her alone to go get acquainted too.

Looking back at the confusion let me know the initial greetings were about over and when they were the new mates were surrounded by their well-wishers and would probably be hugged and kissed raw. Brundolo was being ignored already so I called him over to sit with me.

"They aren't being rude to you Brundolo or at least they don't mean to be. They are excited over my new mates. I hope it doesn't make supper late," I told him.

He didn't even have time to reply before Danlo's, Nadlo's, Georgo's, Jonoco's, and Talvo's mates entered in a bunch from their quarters.

They had probably heard the squealing and come to investigate - now they were adding to the commotion. I hoped my new mates wouldn't be traumatized and I'm sure there were never impromptu hen parties like this in their former camp.

Luckily Danlo came in to try and satisfy his curiosity just then.

"Danlo, you're just the man I wanted to see," I said, as he approached us.

"This is Brundolo and he has returned with me to learn a little about the horses. We will be going back tomorrow to get my new mates' belongings also. Would you take Brundolo down to the horse cave and let him watch you hitch the big wagon?"

"I will be happy to," Danlo said.

"Good, even though he won't be using a wagon any time soon it will also help if you explain what you are doing as you go along. We will be giving him plenty of time with a travois horse tomorrow. When you have the wagon hitched please drive it up to my cave and then let him come in and get me. I want my new mates to see what a wagon and team are all about."

"It won't take long and then we will be back," Danlo said.

I could tell things were moving pretty fast for Brundolo, but I knew he would catch on. I finally had a few minutes to relax and sip my coffee. I finished my first mug and as I was about to get up and get a refill I saw Jaada heading toward me.

"Don't worry, my mate, even in the excitement we will make sure you are cared for," she told me, with the sweetest smile on her face.

"I would have understood perfectly if you had stayed with the crowd."

"I know you would have, but there is only so much room around five women for over twenty to get close. I'm sure your new mates are wonderful, but I'm also sure we will have plenty of time to get to know each other," she said, as she set my refilled mug back down and gave me a tender kiss.

"I know it's exciting for everyone, but our ways are completely different from what they are accustomed to. I hope they aren't getting nervous about the clamor."

"I'm afraid they might be, a little at least. I will pull Geera aside when I go back and tell her what you said," Jaada said, and left to rejoin the throng.

Jaada was trying to get Geera's attention and then did, barely a minute before Brundolo came back in. Geera was breaking up the gathering while Brundolo was telling me the wagon and team were outside.

I went to my new mates and gathered them up for a little show and tell as Geera, Dalia, Shelalliea, and Dieta headed for the kitchen to finish getting supper ready. At least I hoped they only needed to finish. It would be a sad thing if they were just getting started.

Margeeta and all the others were clubbed by culture shock again when we left the cave and they saw the four Giant Clydesdales hitched to the big wagon. They were too stunned to even ask questions so I took the lead and gave them a thorough explanation as I did a walk around for their benefit.

After a good tell I mounted the seat and coaxed them all up onto it for the show part. When they were all seated, including Brundolo, I gave the reins a flick across the giant horses' asses and we were off. They were frightened at first, but once they discovered no harm was coming to them they seemed thrilled.

"At first I was afraid, John, but this is grand. We are moving fast, but all we have to do is sit here and watch the ground go by," Eileiea said, smiling.

"You can see now why I told you not to worry about carrying your things. I think there will be plenty of room for them in here, don't you?"

"There will be much more than enough room for all of our things, even bringing all the skins and furs that Kota has," Margeeta said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.