John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 110

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 110 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I called Racaato and Raalto and we discussed it. Racaato said he would do it and Raalto even said he would help, but they asked if I didn't want to give Nadlo, Jonoco, or some of the others a chance, still worrying about getting more mates for themselves I guess.

I asked around among my leaders and found that Colonto, Barago, and Caato all felt like they could take the chance on gaining a mate now. We hadn't even asked if the one Raalto had already shot was a mated man and when I pointed that out Ameliea perked up and told us he had been mated and he'd had a very pretty young mate, Camalieta, who would no doubt be joining us soon. Raalto seemed to take the news with more enthusiasm than I'd expected.

With the plans made and knowing we still had plenty of time, I began to wonder about at least a small bite to eat. When I looked to the kitchen a smile came to my face.

"Yes my always hungry mate, we have food ready," Delia told me, smiling.

We sat down and had sandwiches for a quick lunch. I was mad again when Caato's mate, Jaadalla, brought my plate and brushed her ass against me. If these sneaking bastards hadn't upset our day I could have been interviewing her in my office this afternoon.

We ate quickly and Raalto, Nadlo, Jonoco, Racaato, Barago, Caato, and Colonto got their M1s and headed across the canyon to take up hiding places over there. When Jaadalla brought me another mug of coffee I pulled her down into my lap and had to have a taste of her kisses.

She was receptive and put her hands around my neck kissing me back with more passion than I expected. I had to take time to put a hand under her tunic then and take hold of a firm round titty. She sighed when I found it and as I teased the nipple she wiggled her sweet ass against Dicky.

"I am hoping you will honor Caato soon John," she whispered into my ear, nipping the lobe with her teeth.

"You can expect it to be very soon Jaadalla, very soon," I replied.

Argent must have been watching us closely this morning, because as I pulled my hand from Jaadalla's tunic and dropped it between her legs to cup her pussy he tingled the back of my neck. I reluctantly released her after only one squeeze of her warm coochie through her trousers and when she stood I took my coffee back into my office to check the video again.

Jato was the headman of this group and he was leading them all over to the edge of the plateau to look down into the canyon. I could see they were about six hundred yards south of our camp, but could tell they located it right away when they looked down. They moved back from the edge and headed north again with a more likely viewing spot in mind this time.

Argent just couldn't contain himself I guess. He popped a message on screen and told me if I wanted to join my mates to watch the fun he would signal me when the first man looked over the edge again. I agreed and left my office to join them at our cave's entrance.

When Argent tingled my neck a few minutes later I told Merita and Maia to release the wolves. They bounded out headed for the staked out men. As the wolves reached and began nipping at the tied down helpless men they started screaming. Who wouldn't?

I was watching the entrance to the big cave and I saw an M1s' barrel push out of an opening. Its muzzle flashed and then I heard the report. One of the small spears fell harmlessly to the canyon floor then, followed by the thud of a no doubt dead body. I had Merita and Maia call the wolves back and most of them came at once. One of the young males did take a few more seconds to get in a last nip or two though.

Nothing else happened for a few minutes, but before I gave the signal to come back out into the canyon I went to my office to check the video again. Jato and the two remaining spies were moving out sharply back the way they had come. They weren't trotting but their walk was faster than normal.

I walked back out of my office and my cave and when the others saw my exit they came to me.

"Jato and the other two live ones are heading back for their camp. I think we should saddle up and meet them as they are coming down from above."

"Would it be all right if we take the wolves and loose them on the spies as they are trying to climb down?" Merita asked me, hopefully.

"I think it would be a grand idea," I said.

Nadlo, Jonoco, and Danlo rushed off to hitch the big wagon. All my mates went to fetch their weapons, as did everyone else who hadn't done it already. Daaggo asked if we could bring some of the others who weren't trained with firearms yet so the spies would know there were more of us than they thought.

"We will be showing them exactly how many of us there are when we have them tied down with the others later. Why don't you stay and make sure the others are organized to watch over the camp while we are gone."

"You are right, all of us should not leave chasing after only three frightened men," he said, and then laughed.

Most of us went after them though. It had been Colonto who had killed the one who tried to launch a spear and I'm sure he was anxious to find out whether the man was mated or not. I saw he was in the wagon and talking to Ameliea and Daria as it left.

Raalto, Racaato, Dieta, Roweea, and Jonoco mounted to ride with me and we followed the wagon that carried most of the rest of my leaders, most of my mates and all of the wolves. The wagon had left with the giant horses trotting, but we passed them and arrived near the path down from the top in less than an hour.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.