John and Argent
Chapter 109

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 109 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I left my office then and called the women over when I was out in my cave.

"They are sneaking up on us again," I said, getting the attention of all of them at once.

"Who is?" Dieta asked, as they all gathered around me.

"Men from Cardiato's old camp. I'm not sure Jato became the leader since he was leading the group coming across the plateau.

"Are there other's coming?" Ameliea asked.

"Yes there are four coming across the plateau and there are eight coming up the canyon by the river. Those coming up the canyon are ahead of the others by about two hours," I told them.

"What will we do?" Winna asked.

"All of you should put on your mail and get your weapons, then I want you to tell all the others in camp to go into their caves and not come out unless I or one of you calls them. Tell them what is happening and to guard the entrances to their caves, letting no one in who doesn't belong here," I said.

"What about the men working in the woods?" Waaya asked.

"I'm going to saddle Red and go make plans with them. If men of the other camp come here before I get back I want Merita and Maia to let the wolves loose on them. Everyone should be ready to shoot them if they try to harm the wolves. I will probably be sending most of the men from the woods back up here before then," I told them, and left for the horse pens.

I had Red saddled and was down greeting my men within half an hour. I sent Jonoco back to get Racaato to join me and then to go and warn Raalto and those gathering the hay. I should have thought to bring Racaato with me, but I hadn't. I told the other men to go back to our camp also and they did. There were four logs in the side stream waiting to be towed to camp but they were tied off and couldn't get away downriver. I had the men leave them. They gathered their things and left.

I could get Red into the woods easily now so I took him and tied him to a tree, far enough back so he wouldn't be visible from the canyon. I found a place where I could conceal myself in the brush and settled down with my M1 to wait. I was pretty sure Racaato would reach me before the visitors did.

Not quite an hour later Racaato and Raalto came riding up. I showed them where to tie their mounts and we had a powwow in the edge of the woods.

"I sent Bigglieo, Gondro, and Jalaato upriver to hide on the other side of the ramp and then sneak down behind the four from the plateau if they tried to circle our camp and approach from the north," Raalto said.

"The rest of our leaders are spread out in the other caves now so there are men with rifles in each entrance," Racaato added.

"Your mates are pretty mad about this and they are all looking out from behind the new entrance covers wanting to find someone to shoot. Especially Ameliea, Roweea, and Dieta. I don't expect any of the men from the plateau to survive if they make it to camp before we are back," Raalto said, laughing.

"If I have my way there will be a big surprise waiting for them when they peek down into our camp from above," I told them.

We made a simple plan to let the visitors get upriver from our position before we confronted them and then we waited. Forty-five minutes later they came up on the other side of the river, but when they saw the logs in the side stream and all the obvious sign on the banks they crossed to look things over. When they were on the bank near the logs Racaato and I let loose about five shots each from our Glocks while Raalto covered them with his M1 from a makeshift shooting rest we had put up.

They all froze when they heard the Glocks talking to them. I shouted after we stopped firing.

"Throw down your weapons at once if you want to live."

One of them was probably a little stupid and he turned, raising his spearcaster and looking for a target. Raalto didn't let him look long - he shot him right through the chest and when he didn't fall at once he shot him again. The others flung their spearcasters to the ground.

"Why did you kill Dutotto? We have only come to visit as you invited," one of them asked, while Racaato, Raalto, and I came out of the trees.

"You should get it through your heads we are not stupid, you are the ones who seem stupid. Do you think we don't know about Jato and the three other men he is leading across the plateau to sneak up on us while you have our attention?" I asked him.

They were struck dumb when I told them this. I saw panic on most of their faces. The one who was speaking acted as if he didn't know what I was talking about though.

"Jato was in camp when we left," he said.

"No doubt. I expect him to arrive about two hours after you would have. Throw down your knives and any other weapons you have now or we will kill you all and throw your bodies in the river. Raalto, if any others speak go ahead and shoot them too," I said loudly.

None of them made a peep and all discarded at least one knife. I was pretty sure some of them were still holding out though.

"You had better search each other carefully to make sure none of you are still carrying a weapon. If any of you produce one later I will have you all killed, even if some of you have given up all yours."

Two of the men turned to the one who had spoken at once and took his concealed knife from him. Then they searched the others and found two more.

"I see some of you really are very stupid. You can't even harm us with your spearcasters, but you think you can do something with mere knives. Pick up the dead one and start upriver toward our camp. Be quick about it, others of my camp are waiting for you there."

They did as I told them, but left at a walk.

"Faster, if you lag behind I will kill you and leave your bodies for the animals," I yelled to their backs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.