John and Argent
Chapter 108

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 108 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Oh, oh, John," she moaned, as the pleasure burst on her.

I held her tightly while she shook, pumping my finger in her until she relaxed against my chest. I kissed and nibbled her face and neck and petted her until she got her breath back.

"You can be sure you will be getting much more naked service at the table in the mornings now," she said.

"Well it's a nice way to start the day," I whispered in her ear, thinking there were much less pleasant morning rituals than fingerfucking a beautiful woman to a come.

"In fact this will probably make my coffee and breakfast taste a lot better," I said, as I pulled the finger from her wet pussy and pushed it into my mouth, making loud smacking sounds as I did.

"I must wash a little now and put my clothes on," she said, as she rose.

"If you must," I said, and as she turned to leave I gave her beautiful ass a nice firm swat.

Roweea was there with my breakfast soon, but she had her dress on. It didn't deter me much and as she bent at the waist to set the plate before me I let one of my hands take possession of a cheek of her firm round ass. She turned, still leaning down, and also gave me a good kissing.

"Now we will be arguing about whose turn it is to bring you your coffee in the mornings," she said, as I pinched her naked butt.

"Nothing could please me more than having my beautiful mates squabbling over which one got to bring me coffee while naked," I told her, as she left.

I had just finished my first breakfast when Raalto wandered in with Reeana, Jareena, Gateata, and Kalayeata. Caato and Jaadalla were right behind them with Jalaato and Heilalieta. Here were two men I hadn't honored yet and their mate's old style clothes reminded me of pleasant duties to come.

Jaadalla was built for comfort, not for speed. She wore her very light blonde hair longer than most of the women and it hung nearly to her round jiggling titties. She was also a shy one. I couldn't remember if I'd ever heard her say anything. Though she wasn't fat by any stretch, the word which came into mind every time I saw her body, hidden in the animal skin tunic and trousers, was lush.

Her pretty face was round and the long light hair set off her large blue eyes and I'll admit every time I saw her and remembered my duties, I was glad again Caato had brought his camp to join ours.

Heilalieta was also a cutie. She was tiny like Ameliea, but she had a darker complexion to go with her dark brown hair and brown eyes. Though she was petite, her hips were womanly and her tunic couldn't hide the fact her breasts were substantial. I could already imagine her as a visitor to my new office. She wouldn't be the first one I sent for though.

Even though Cahttiea had already helped me honor Natalto she was still going to get the honor of being the first one I needed to talk to in private in my new office. She could suck a dick like nobody's business and I intended to give her a chance to remind me how good she was while I was sitting in my new office chair.

Luckily Ameliea brought me another plate with my second breakfast just then. She made sure to nudge her ass against me and when she set the plate down I pulled her arm until she bent to give me a good kiss.

"I saw you eyeing Jaadalla when she came in," she whispered.

"I knew I couldn't slip anything past you."

"I will see if I can keep her here after breakfast, in case you need to speak to her in your office," Ameliea said.

"Not today, but it is on my mind though. I have another I must talk to today," I told her, and winked.

She left me then and I worked on my second breakfast at a more leisurely pace. The other men were all talking about the logging operation among themselves. It seemed all those who were not helping Raalto intended to go to the woods with Barago today. That was fine since Natalto would be along for sure.

I also saw Ameliea whisper something to Dieta in the kitchen and then Dieta was headed my way with a refill for my coffee. When she put it near my plate she leaned down and put her face against my neck as if giving me a little nibble.

"Ameliea has told me you intend to have a visitor in your office today. Who is it?" she asked, with her stage whisper which had been so useful before.

"I will need to have a little conference with Cahttiea shortly."

"Ha, no doubt she will be talking mostly to your dick. I have noticed you like the way she sucks you," Dieta said, but so lowly no one else could hear.

"She has a special way of doing it."

"Yes and I want her to give me some instructions soon, but I will make sure she is here when you want her. I will send her to the office as soon as you signal."

Dieta left me just as Barago was asking if I were going to the woods with them this morning. I told him I thought he knew all I could teach him about it by now and I felt he would do fine without me.

"How many logs should we get John? We probably have more than enough for firewood already pulled out by the bank of the stream."

"I think everyone should get some practice with every part of the operation. If we end up with more trees than we need it will not hurt anything. Maybe we can think of other things to do with them. If you see any hickory trees which have fallen be sure to get one or two of them."

"We will and we will concentrate on showing everyone how to do it now instead of trying to gather more trees. We will still be gathering them, but just not at the pace of yesterday," he said.

"It will be perfect."

They headed out then and I stayed at the table looking over my mates and theirs. It was like Christmas almost. The men would be out of the way, their mates were here in my cave, and the office was waiting. Dicky throbbed so hard he almost burst.

I left the women to their business and went into my new office, the door closed by itself behind me. Sitting down at my desk I turned to Ralph and noticed the new icon, labeled simply video, on the desktop.

I clicked on it and a menu popped up with dozens of selections. I selected one titled River in John's canyon and it sprung a full screen page with thumbnails of the view of each camera. They were arranged twelve across and continued in rows filling the screen and there was a scroll bar on the right edge.

Clicking the first thumbnail I got a full screen view of an area I hadn't been to yet. The river was obvious and from the terrain I thought it might be further north than we'd explored. Going back to the previous page I selected the next thumb and again got a view I didn't recognize.

Back at the thumbs again I looked at them more closely and in the forth row from the top I thought I could see movement so I chose it. My work detail burst into view. I could see the big wagon pulled by the four Clydesdales and recognized Danlo driving it. It was full of men and behind came the six horses which would be used to skid the logs and pull them up river. This was great.

I backed out to the thumbs and then to the first menu. Finding a selection for John's cave I clicked it and had a view of my mates and the other women in my cave. Most of them were paying close attention to Frank and a few were in the kitchen. I reached under the desk and pressed my call button. I could tell at once Dieta and in fact all my mates heard it.

Dieta was standing beside Cahttiea and when she heard the call she leaned in toward her and said something into her ear. Cahttiea looked toward the door to my office as Dieta pointed to it and then headed for it.

The door opened for Cahttiea when she tried it and I saw the plasma display go blank when she pushed it open. Sitting behind my desk when she walked in, I got up smiling and walking toward her. I don't know if she'd guessed what was going to happen in here or if Dieta had told her or what, but I walked up to her and took her into my arms kissing her lips.

"Oh John, I had hoped you would take me during the day sometime and when Dieta said you wanted to see me in here I had a feeling you wanted me to suck your dick. I see I was probably right," she said, when I broke our kiss, pushing her body toward me.

"I was hoping I could get you to start that way."

"You know you can. I would probably be glad to suck you even if you weren't the leader. You have the biggest one I have ever seen and I like sucking it," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.