John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 105

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 105 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I met Dalia in the opening to the entrance for Georgo's and Danlo's caves. She woke and noticed I was up and when she got out of bed and didn't see me she came looking.

"I'm glad you caught me at it, I have been spying on your son as he fucked Jatalieta and then Daria and I am burning up. I plan to abuse you shamelessly in a few minutes," I said, pulling her to me and kissing her soundly.

Dalia was happy to help out and as my hands found their way under her short Wilma dress and onto her firm rounded ass she pushed herself up to my dick and began wiggling against it. Remembering Danlo's scene I pushed my right hand down between her legs from behind and when she felt it she shifted her stance to give me more room.

Her pussy wasn't wet but it was trying to get there already. I toyed with her clit for a couple of minutes and had enough moisture to push a finger up into her. She sucked harder at my tongue when I did and I used my other hand to pull her roughly up tighter to me. She broke our kiss then.

"Let's go to the bed John," She suggested, almost purring.

"I have a better idea, let's go to the bathroom," I said, giving my finger a firm little push further up her.

I pulled my hand from her pussy then and took one of hers in it and headed off with her; intending to get some more use out of the stall I'd had Dieta in. I stopped by the bed on the way to drop my pants and boxers and to pull her dress off over her head. I loved the way her big round titties wobbled as it came off over them and I pinched her ass lightly and urged her to come on.

I'm sure Dalia thought we were headed for the shower or one of the tubs and when I opened a shitter stall and pulled her in she was a little confused. She caught on when I sat down and she looked to see Dicky standing up proudly. I pulled her down to straddle my hips and as she came within range I guided my dickhead up against her now wet cuntlips. She slowed her descent but when she felt that I was headed where I belonged she settled her tight hot pussy down onto me.

"I would have never thought of this, John, but I can see that it let's you get it up me deeply," she sighed.

"Yes it does and it feels so good to me, plus you will have to do most of the work by lifting and lowering your beautiful ass."

"I will do it gladly, probably more and more gladly as we go along," she promised.

She didn't hesitate, but set a good long-stroking rhythm almost right away. I delighted in the feel of her gripping warm wetness around my dick and found that her magnificent big titties were at just the right height for nipple sucking so I started in on them. As I began to suck and nibble Dalia's fucking got enthusiastic and she started crooning my name low in her throat.

I used my hands on her great ass first squeezing and pinching and pulling her toward me harder. I released one cheek and brought that hand up to tease the titty that I wasn't sucking on, and later, when we were really going I slid the other hand down and wiggled a finger up her ass.

"Oh, that is different, but it feels good too, I think I can feel your finger rubbing against your dick in my other hole," she said.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it, can we do it faster?" she asked.

"Go as fast as you like, just don't rise too high and slip off."

She picked up the pace then and I felt her motions going a little awry. She was getting close already and I was too. I released the nipple I'd been sucking and put my mouth to the hollow of her throat to give her a hickey like I had given Dieta. I'm sure that she didn't know what I was up to besides fucking her senseless but the neck sucking seemed to turn her on.

"Oh, Oh John." She screamed, as her orgasm burst.

I couldn't reply because Dicky was pumping something up her cooter now. I just sucked and bit a little and held her down to me by her hips as I blasted. Only seconds later we slumped against each other gasping for breath.

When she had her breath back she kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"We probably woke everyone on this side of the river, or I probably did," she said.

"No one can hear us in here. When I closed the door look what happened," I said pointing to the completely closed off partitions.

"I didn't know it could do that, it never does when I use one," she said, surprised.

"It will only do it for me. There is no need for everyone to know who I am fucking and when," I said.

She giggled then and asked me what I had done to her neck.

"You will see when we get up. Do you remember the mark that I put on Dieta's neck?"

"Yes and she wouldn't tell us what it was, she only told us you did it to her," she said.

"Well now you know how she got it. It is a love bite and it means I love you and I have fucked you recently."

"Well I would be happy to have them all over if this is the way to get them," she sighed.

"I will make sure you get plenty after every one of my mates has had one," I promised.

We untangled and stood then and Dalia said she wanted to go start cooking my breakfast. I was not about to argue with her there.

"You should spy on Danlo more often John, very much more often. It does you good, and me too," she said, and laughed.

She left the stall then and examined her hickey and then she went into a stall with a bidet and I guess she was washing up the mess I'd left in her. I hopped into the shower for a quick rinse off and was out, dried, and headed for my cast off boxers and pants in only a few minutes.

Shelalliea, Geera, Gema, and Dieta were in the kitchen with Dalia when I came out of the bathroom dry, but naked. As I walked over to pick up my boxers and pants I saw them inspecting her neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.