John and Argent
Chapter 101

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 101 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

It was easy to tell when I was very near the cause of the commotion. The crowd was thick and getting thicker. I pushed my way through and the first thing I saw was a bleeding body.

It was sprawled out mostly on its back, legs still jerking and blood pouring from a hole in the center of its chest. The familiar pink froth was also being whipped up around the sucking chest wound. It didn't look like it was going to get much more agitation though.

Dalia, Delia, and Daria were all crowded around Danlo talking at the same time and trying to see where he'd been wounded. I was able to get them to calm down and let me look and when I did I saw Danlo wasn't wounded at all. His tunic had a big gash in it over his abdomen, but it was the extent of his injuries. On the ground near his feet was an antler handled flint knife with a broken blade.

My first thought was how lucky I'd been to think of mail for everyone this morning. If not for that Danlo would surely be injured now and probably he would be near death. I pulled myself together though.

"What happened Danlo?" I asked.

"We were going to Daria's hut when whoever he was came at me yelling he would have Daria for his mate and he was going to kill me.

"He was on me more quickly than I'd have thought he could be, but I managed to get my Glock out and kill him. It looks like I might have pulled the shot a little high though," Danlo explained.

"Well that area can be a little messy, but it was a fatal placement," I said.

"What is that thing in your hand Danlo, and why didn't the knife hurt you?" Daria asked, clearly very anxious.

"I will tell you everything later. We have some secrets to keep now though," he told her, as he looked directly into her eyes.

She pulled herself together then and didn't ask any other questions. Jato had arrived by this time and was looking at the dead man, actually the body seemed barely past puberty to me.

"What has happened?" Jato asked.

"Apparently he was tired of living, he attacked Danlo intending to kill him for Daria," I said.

"The fool had a mate of his own he was barely able to feed. I guess he won't have to worry about it anymore," Jato said, writing the corpse off rather coldly in my opinion.

"Where is his mate then, I should see about her," Danlo said.

"I am Jatalieta, I was his mate," said a young girl, who was trying to push her way through the last of the crowd.

"I'm sorry if I have caused you grief Jatalieta, but he gave me no choice in the matter," Danlo told her, as she came into the open.

"Darkato always had big thoughts, he said he would be leader some day - I always new he never would be, but I never argued with him. Now all his dreams are running out of him with his blood.

"I will pack quickly and my load will be light, but we will still be caught by the night unless your camp is very close," Jatalieta said.

"There are many of us here and if we travel at night we will still be safe. Your load will be lighter than you think, since you will not have to carry it except to the wagon. John, will you stay with Dalia, Delia, and Daria while I go with Jatalieta?" Danlo asked.

"I will be happy to, Danlo. I need to speak to Daria for a few minutes anyway," I said, since I saw Mundo approaching.

Dieta was right behind him and I asked her to go with Danlo and Jatalieta. She agreed and then Daria, Dalia, Delia, Mundo, and I went into Daria's hut.

"Mundo has told me there are four men who want to bring their mates from this camp and join ours. Can you tell me about them Daria?" I asked.

"Who are they?" she asked.

"Buloto, Saraato, Karcoto and Deberto," Mundo said.

"I know them all. They are good men and cause no trouble unless you ask them to go and spy on others. They flatly refused to have any part of the foolishness, but they had sense enough to tell Cardiato in private. He solved the problem by never asking them to do it.

"Buloto is a very good hunter, especially with the spearcaster. Saraato and Karcoto are good too, and Karcoto is one of the best at making the smaller spears and the spearcasters. Deberto is the best flint knapper here or probably anywhere," Daria told us.

"Tell them they may come then, Mundo," I said, and he left to do it.

Raalto poked his head in the hut then to ask if everything was all right. I told him about Danlo's excitement and he just shook his head.

"At least I can help with the carrying since I am here," he said.

Surprisingly, we had everything loaded and were able to leave within an hour. Jato didn't bother to see us off and I guess it was understandable since he had bodies to bury and a leadership position to try for. It suited me fine. I had seen all of this camp I wanted to by now.

Jatalieta was amazed by the wagon and giant horses and I think Daria and all the other newcomers were too. Jatalieta wasn't too bashful to show it though and from Red's back I saw she and Daria asked a lot of questions of my mates during the trip.

It was an hour after sunset before we made it back to camp. It was all ashore who are going ashore at my cave's entrance. Georgo, Ladeliea, Yotalieta, Baahaya, Dotallto, Jara, Julieta, Sutahtha, Shallea, and Shaala came rushing out to greet us.

When Shallea and Shaala discovered Danlo had two new mates I thought they would wet their new chain mail, they squealed like little kids and nearly hugged Daria and especially Jatalieta to death. My mates were quick to catch the excitement and the ever ready Dieta sidled up to me.

"I am already panting for Danlo to go on an overnight trip," she said, whispering it in my ear.

"Me too."

We all made our way inside, but the enthusiasm didn't die down, in fact I think it was still building. Everyone wanted to hear the story, but I was hoping someone would break down and cook something. I was heartened when Dalia and Delia drifted toward the kitchen. They had heard the tale more than once by now.

I did get a minor dressing down later from Shallea and Shaala for not letting them go along and I had to promise to include them on the next trip after their shooting was better.

When Jatalieta saw what Dalia and Delia were up to in the kitchen she noticed it for the first time. When she headed that way Daria saw her and glanced toward her destination.

Of course this let her in on the secret too and she moved toward Dalia and Delia in an almost spellbound state. With the two stars of the evening moving toward the cooking area all the others, except Georgo, Dotallto, and Danlo followed.

I went over and sat at the table and the three joined me just as Raalto, Racaato, and all the other men from this side came in. They had their mates with them of course, but they all headed for the hen party. At least Jaada took time to bring us some coffee.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.