John and Argent
Chapter 93

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 93 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I woke with an arm over Geera the next morning. When I got a handful of titty she squirmed her ass back against me and then turned over to face me.

"What made you so worried last night?" she asked.

"I was worried about Georgo and Dotallto and how they would get along together here."

"Does Georgo think Dotallto will end up replacing him?" she asked.

"I'm afraid the thought crossed his mind. I hope I made him realize it wasn't the case."

"I'm sure he will be better soon. Maybe the thought of two new mates has him anxious," she said.

"I don't think it does. He was asking me about one of the unmated women from Barbo's camp last night and wondering if he should consider asking her to be another of his mates."

"Ha. The old goat is catching on isn't he? No one has asked Sutahtha to mate with them yet and I'm sure she knows as well as anyone Georgo will be after her soon," Geera said.

"Maybe it will improve his mood then."

"It will. To help things along I will mention to her she should give Georgo a chance to express his interest," Geera said.

"I don't see any harm, but for now I guess we should get up and get started for the day."

"You probably should. I was thinking of trying to delay you, but I should get up too. What about you, Jaada? Were you thinking of delaying John?" Geera rose a little and spoke over my shoulder to Jaada who was keeping my back warm with her titties.

"I would be happy to, but I should get up too. We have already let everyone else get going ahead of us," Jaada said.

"Nothing is more important than making sure I am warm when I wake," I said, trying to sound serious.

"Well if you are warm enough we are getting up now," Geera said, as she and Jaada vacated the bed.

I got out myself then too, and after choking the piss out of Dicky I dressed and went to the table. Delia brought me a mug of coffee and I gave her ass an inspection while she was close. I saw Ameliea had rooted herself into a spot where she could actually cook something and I was surprised Roweea seemed to be showing her how to make toast.

Dalia brought me a plate soon and I dug in. I was happily stuffing my face when Georgo and Ladeliea made it - Ladeliea heading over to join the cooks and Georgo sitting near me.

Ameliea surprised us both by bringing Georgo's coffee. I resisted the impulse to examine her ass by hand even though she stood around a few extra beats apparently trying to tempt me. I determined I was going to wait for a more overt sign my attentions would be welcomed.

Raalto was in next with his mates. Jareena and Reeana now had the help of Gateata and Kalayeata in caring for their big caveman. Raalto was in a good mood this morning and looked none the worse for wear.

Racaato and his big bunch came in next and while he looked happier than a pig in shit he did seem like he had been up late getting acquainted. Erieta was also smiling as she and Failiela led Carlota, Kapaleia, Jaanieliea, and Kimonea in for breakfast.

All the new arrivals were determined to get a look at the kitchen. They had no trouble figuring out the cooking was being done in the strange looking area and I'm sure they wanted to see what it involved.

Gema gave them a little talk hitting the high points and promised they could get acquainted with Frank after the meal and he would tell them all about it.

They took seats then and soon everyone was eating. When Maia asked me if I wanted anything else I asked for another breakfast since there was no sense in sitting around doing nothing while there was food available. She laughed and fixed me another plate.

After breakfast was over I asked the men to join me in the practice cave for a few minutes. When we were all there I got right to it, explaining my fears about the other camp.

Everyone agreed we needed to be more watchful. When I broached the subject of some of them passing up the bruga after the mating ceremony they all said they would.

I was pleased and surprised and promised them I would get bruga for them to enjoy in a celebration of their own after the mating nights had passed. This made them all happier about their sacrifice.

I told them what Ameliea and I had seen in the first large opening upriver and most of them agreed with her opinion it was probably more big cats. I decided we should split up this morning and check out both directions. I asked Racaato, Bigglieo, and Galto to come with me upriver and asked Raalto to take the others downriver to check in that direction.

All the men had done some practicing with their rifles and Glocks by now and all of them had done some riding. We gathered our rifles and set out for the horse pens. When we went back through my cave I saw Gema was already introducing the new women to Frank and it made me feel good to see Ameliea was right on the front row.

At the pens we all grabbed a mount and saddled up. Nadlo, Jonoco, Danlo, Sahto, and Talvo were already working with the horses in training and Danlo asked me where the two new horses had come from.

I explained they were a gift from the spirits for Dotallto to pull his new buckboard, then I asked him to hitch them to it and give them a test drive.

The wranglers were all amazed when they looked in the horse cave and found I was correct and there was another buckboard beside Georgo's. Danlo promised they would give the new buckboard and team a little warm up while we were gone.

Raalto led his group off to the south and I headed north with my bunch. We kept our eyes open, but saw nothing. When we got to the ramp we went up. The bison were even farther off today than they had been yesterday and I didn't see any horses or aurochs at all. I did see two rhinos though, about half a mile off.

We descended the ramp and headed farther north. There were a few deer off in the distance when we came to the first big opening. The place still looked remarkably vacant though. We split up then, Bigglieo coming with me around to the west while Galto went with Racaato off to the east.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.