John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 92

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 92 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"But how can they feed him if he isn't awake?" Georgo asked.

"We will have to make him some broth. Hopefully he will swallow it even in his sleep, but if he doesn't I have a tube we can put down his throat and pour the broth into him."

"I will want to see it done. I have seen many injured men waste away while it seemed they might be getting well otherwise. Especially if they have been injured in the head."

"We are lucky he wasn't hit in the head. I think he is still sleeping because he lost so much blood. In a way, it might be good since his flesh is torn in so many places. At least he is keeping still and giving it time to heal. He will at least need some water thought, and I don't think a little broth will hurt him."

"It seems like the spirits are helping Barbo. I have never seen a man so injured who still lived. We shall see what happens.

"As far as your new mate goes - I'm sure Jakado gave you no choice before you had to kill him, and I know it is best Ameliea became your mate. She was much too clever to be Jakado's mate and I doubt it would be possible for any of the others here to handle her. I'm sure she would have been more than even Raalto wanted to try," he said.

"He and Racaato made me promise to kill Jakado first if it came to a fight."

"They probably have gained all the mates they want to deal with for a while as it is. I am not sure your coming has caused it, but there have been many killings and much mate taking since you arrived," Georgo said.

"I know you are right, but I just can't see where I had any other choices."

"I don't either, except for the reclaiming of Geera and Dieta. I do understand why you felt you had to do it though and I know everyone is better off with the outcome."

"I was not about to let those two gain from their ambush of Gigo and Dergo. I only wish I could kill them again."

"Unless I am mistaken you will be needing to kill others later. I do not believe Cardiato is going to let this die down unless he does it to put you off guard," Georgo said.

"I am afraid you are right, but I am tired of talking about it. When will we be having the mating ceremony?"

"In two days unless you go up and kill another large bunch of bison. Will you need to have a hunt before the mating?" Georgo asked.

"I will probably let Racaato hunt this time and I will ask him not to kill more than five bison. That should be enough for all the meat we need for any celebration and we should have plenty of people to take care of them quickly."

"He did well before the accident then?" Georgo asked.

"Yes, he even killed three of the cave lions which attacked Barbo and Bowto. He killed some bison first, but they were wasted in the excitement.

"This might also work out well for Daaggo now the young one will be living here with us," I said.

"I do not know. Time will tell whether they get along or not. I am surprised the boy hasn't become a man yet," Georgo said.

"Have you ever thought he might be a man already and hiding it because he has no desire for women?"

"I hadn't thought of it, but it makes perfect sense. I think I will mention it to Daaggo and see what he thinks. The boy might need someone to talk to who is more able to understand his situation than I am," Georgo said.

Raalto joined us then and we discussed the upcoming mating ceremony for Georgo and I. Then we discussed Cardiato and his camp and we agreed we would need to organize some type of watchful detail.

We also decided we would have to ask some of the men to cut back on their bruga intake so we could have at least a few who were sober all night. I would be busy and Raalto shouldn't have to bear the whole burden of lookout all night long.

Our supper came soon and I was glad, because I was tired of talking. I knew we needed to discuss these things thoroughly, but I still didn't like it. It was probably my loner personality causing me the discomfort.

I was accustomed to doing what I thought was right without discussing it with anyone. It had served me well enough when my survival and the survival of others wasn't on the line. I realized it wasn't the case now. I would have to solicit the opinions of others and depend on their help if I intended to keep my people from getting killed.

The meal was over and the cleanup was done. Only Georgo and I were still at the table when Dotallto came in to my cave from Georgo's. Ladeliea had kept some food out for him and she brought him a plate while Georgo was introducing us.

"Georgo has told me much about you John, I am glad to meet you and feel honored to visit your camp and perform your mating ceremony," Dotallto said.

"And I am honored to meet you also. Do you have a permanent home or do you wander as Georgo did?"

"I wander mostly, as Georgo did before he came to settle with you. I must say I am impressed with the respect you have shown the spirits by providing such a wonderful home for Georgo and giving him the buckboard, as he called it, and the horses to pull it. It is a wonderful way for him to travel and his meditation chamber is very special too," Dotallto said.

"I would like to take credit for it, but the spirits provided for Georgo. They have blessed me since I came here and they continue to provide more than I could ever have asked for. Do you usually stay with a camp during the winter?"

"Yes, we must all find a camp to provide for us in winter. The snow is often deep and it is always very cold," he said.

"If it is possible we would enjoy your company this winter. We have plenty of room here and plenty of food. I'm sure Georgo and you would have many things to talk about and could learn much from each other during the cold months."

"That is very generous of you John and in fact I haven't spoken to any camp about staying this winter. If you are certain you can manage I will take you up on the offer," Dotallto said.

"I am certain and I am also certain we will be doubly blessed by the spirits if you stay with us. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a place for you among us."

I hadn't thought of it before now, but of course I knew it would probably make Argent happy. I got confirmation a minute later via a little tingle at the back of my neck. What the hell, I might as well see if Argent would furnish Dotallto a buckboard and team of his own.

Georgo and I drank coffee and visited with Dotallto while he ate. He told us while he was in the meditation chamber he had felt closer to the spirits than ever before. I would have bet anything Argent had made sure of it. I excused myself and left Georgo and Dotallto talking while I went over and took a seat in front of Frank.

My message was answered by Argent himself at once. He was delighted Dotallto would be staying the winter with us and was chomping at the bit to make him a cave of his own. I told him to go ahead and then asked him if Dotallto could have a buckboard and team too.

He said a buckboard exactly like Georgo's would be in the horse cave in the morning and another pair of Morgans would be in the big pen.

I nearly laughed and wondered to myself what Argent's fascination with shamans was. It didn't really matter to me though and I simply asked him to give my side of the canyon a little shake when Dotallto's new cave was ready.

I returned to the table and Georgo was giving me an odd little look as I came back. I nodded toward his cave and then looked at Dotallto pointedly. Dotallto had his back to me so he couldn't see the byplay between Georgo and I. About thirty minutes later there came just the slightest tremor.

My mates all yelled out, but didn't run outside. Georgo looked at me and I nodded my head to confirm his suspicions. Dotallto looked like he was afraid the whole roof was coming down.

"What was that?" he asked.

"The ground often shakes here. I think it is a sign from the spirits. It usually means some new cave has opened up for our use," Georgo told him.

"We should look around and see if there isn't a new place for Dotallto," I said.

Dotallto couldn't believe anything of the sort, but Georgo and I convinced him to go with us as we looked around. We went to Georgo's cave first at my request.

Sure enough there was a new opening near the meditation chamber. We entered, stepping over the rubble that had been scattered around for effect, and discovered a new apartment which would be just right for Dotallto.

He was overwhelmed and Georgo had no trouble now convincing him the spirits were very happy he would be staying with us this winter. I didn't say anything about the new team and buckboard. They could be discovered in the morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.