John and Argent
Chapter 82

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 82 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

After we'd eaten I invited my mates, Jareena, Reeana, Sulieta, and Daleana into the biggest hot tub for a little relaxing. It didn't relax Dicky a bit. Jareena and Reeana were the tiniest bit shy at first, but when they realized we were all naked and ready to play they lost those feelings.

I had been looking forward to seeing them in the altogether and I wasn't disappointed. After a little time for soaking I invited Jareena into my lap so I could wash her hair. She joined me, giggling a little, and I soon had a good lather going. I let Maia and Merita take over the duties with her hair while I concentrated on washing her firm round titties and then snuck a hand down to play in her submerged bush.

I dropped all pretenses soon and eased her up enough to fit Dicky into the entrance to her pussy. As she lowered herself onto me it sent a shiver through both of us and we were soon rocking and making waves.

Her pussy was snug and warm and her insides had a rhythm of their own. Merita was the first to abandon Jareena's hair and she put her lips to Jareena's for some kisses. Maia and I took turns and finally ended up with a titty each. Even though the feelings Dicky was getting were wonderful I was able to maintain control while Jareena lost it and exploded, letting her keening moan announce her completion.

Maia and Merita helped her move off me and proceeded to cuddle and kiss her as Reeana climbed aboard for a shampoo of her own. Delia and Dalia helped with her hair while Dicky hid himself up her tight slit. She felt different than Jareena but equally good and when the waves were going again I concentrated on getting us both off.

When I started pumping come into her I diddled her erect little clitty with a finger and we found the finish at the same time. For a second I wondered if I could be giving her a baby and then it hit me there weren't any babies. I hadn't seen one baby or even any pregnant women the whole time I'd been here.

I hadn't even seen any women menstruating, none I'd noticed anyway. I pushed the thought aside for later, since when Reeana moved off me Daleana and Sulieta came over and took the shrinking Dicky in hand to stop the shrinking.

It was a wonderful night in the tub and an even better one in the bed.

When I woke, just after sunrise, I found Jareena and Reeana had the keep John company detail this morning. They were both still actually asleep. I played with Jareena's nipples until they were hard and pulsing and she finally opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning."

"Is it?" she asked.

"It is from where I am, alas I have to get up though."

"I suppose I should too," she said.

"You must. You have new clothes to try on," I told her.

She crawled over me then, toward Reeana and I got up and went to the pisser. When I got back she and Reeana were both up and trying on their new Wilma dresses with my mates gathered round to see the show.

"Remember, no need to wear the thongs while you are in our cave," Dieta told them.

I admired the flesh for a while myself, but eventually drifted to the table where Erieta was waiting with a mug of coffee for me. Since I didn't see Racaato anywhere I gave her lips a kiss and her ass a feel up under her dress as I took my coffee with my other hand. I sat down to wait for breakfast then.

I didn't have long to wait. Soon Shelalliea brought me a plate with a stack of pancakes and several sausage patties.

"Surprise, Frank told us how to make pancakes," she said, smiling.

"Shelalliea you forgot this, Frank said he would need it with them," Delia said, bringing a large bottle of syrup.

"I didn't forget, I thought you might want your ass fondled this morning too," she told Delia, while I was indeed giving her ass a little attention.

"You are very thoughtful. I would like his hands on me for a little while at that," Delia agreed.

"I think I would also," said Gema, as she brought the butter.

I did my best for the three of them and then dug into the pancakes, smearing them with butter and drowning them in the syrup. Georgo and Ladeliea came in to join us then.

"What is on schedule for today," Georgo asked, as he sat down with his coffee.

"The first thing on your mind should be the wonderful breakfast. When they bring yours I will show you how to eat it," I said.

"I think I can probably remember how to eat. It was only yesterday when I did it last," Georgo said, and grinned at me as if it were all a big joke.

"You haven't eaten what you'll be having this morning yet and you will do much better if you try my way with it."

Just as I'd expected he didn't know shit about how to eat pancakes. How could he? It only took a little instruction to get him started though and then he was raving about them and trying to put the glory on me for the little instruction I gave.

"I only showed you how to eat it Georgo. My mates cooked it and they deserve the credit."

He switched to praising them over his food then, and then he asked again what we were going to do today, between big mouthfuls of buttery syrupy pancakes and bites of sausage.

"More riding lessons I think. The women are catching on and I think this afternoon we will start with lessons on saddling and minor care for the mounts."

"Where has Racaato kept himself? I have barely seen him since the others left?" Georgo asked.

"He is practicing with the rifle and with the Glock I think. He will be better than I am with them soon. It is good though, since it will mean he can teach the others instead of me. I am growing fond of teaching one or two and then letting them teach the others."

"It is the best way, John. You can be planning and deciding on other things while lessons are being given," he said.

"When are you going to try to find another shaman to perform the matings for you and your two new mates?"

"I will probably go as soon as the others are through with my buckboard. Ladeliea is ready for the mating also," he said.

"They may be back with your wagon late today. I think it was going to Caato's camp."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.