John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 81

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 81 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I woke rested and feeling good the next morning. I knew it was going to be a big day and it made me glad when I realized even though a lot of freighting would be going on soon, I would be home with my mates while others were doing it.

Dalia and Shelalliea had come to our bed sometime during the night. They woke Roweea getting into bed and I guess she spilled the beans. I was restrained again and my dick was hard before I woke up. The two of them gave me another good workout.

Dieta and Delia helped hold me, then they and Roweea took a turn before they let me go back to sleep. I could live with problems like this.

Maia and Gema were on either side of me this morning. They were both already awake and had stayed in bed, as I had requested some time ago, so I wouldn't wake up alone. They led me to the shower, gave me a thorough washing then drying, and we left the bathroom butt naked to dress near the bed.

I was feeling pretty pampered and felt more so when I sat at the table. Waaya was there with my coffee and Winna had my breakfast. I didn't waste any time and after thanking them I dug in.

I decided I might need to show them how to make hash browns and red eye gravy. Maybe a little lesson for buttermilk biscuits would add some spice to my mornings too.

Georgo and Ladeliea came along then and when Georgo got his meal I had someone to keep me company while I ate. We didn't talk though, just ate.

After we'd finished and were working on our second mug of coffee Georgo spoke up.

"I guess most will be leaving today," he said.

"I think so. I'm not sure if there is any point in sending Racaato to do my hunting for Barbo's camp today though. It would probably be better if he waited until they were through with my original wagon so he could take it and help carry his kills back to camp for them."

"I believe you are right. My buckboard can't carry enough bison to matter. If he gets five or more it would take three trips with the buckboard and there would be much trouble loading them. They would have to be skinned and cut up where they were shot," he said.

"I know it's the way it has always been done, but it is more troublesome. You end up with a lot of fresh killed meat in one place and some will have to keep watch to make sure no predators come up to try and steal it. I think it is much easier to carry the bison back to camp whole, or nearly so, to gut, skin, and cut up."

"It is easier if that is an option. I wonder if Barbo will see it that way?" Georgo asked.

"If he doesn't I'm sure Racaato will be happy to stand guard while they are cutting up the bison and carrying it back by hand," I said, and laughed.

It was a little worrisome for me though. I didn't want Racaato to deliberately cause hard feelings and I was sure he wouldn't, but I was going to let him know his first duty was to make sure he wasn't abused or put in danger. He and I could go over it while the others were freighting.

Raalto, Jareena, and Reeana came in then. Jareena and Reeana headed toward the cooking, but my mates shooed them to the table, advising them to save their energy for their trip.

"Raalto has told us to stay here and prepare a permanent sleeping place. He will be going back for our things and leaving us here," Reeana said.

"Well don't start on it yet. You will be staying on this side of the canyon," I said.

"All of the caves over here are occupied aren't they? I won't move anyone out of their home," Raalto said.

"I can not promise anything Raalto, but the spirits have been very helpful in these matters. You will see when you return," I said.

"Very well. I do not want to displace anyone though. I'm sure it would cause hard feelings even if they did not say so," Raalto said.

"You will not be displacing anyone. Do not worry about it."

Georgo and I remained at the table drinking coffee while the others ate. Bigglieo, Suleita, and Daleana came in soon followed shortly by Barago and Britta. I decided to go outside to finish my coffee and Georgo came with me.

I considered starting with the wild horses after the others were on their way, but with my wranglers all going I would put it off.

Since Sally and Jane were not needed for the wagon any more maybe I would start on riding lessons for my mates. They were probably ready for a break from Frank's cooking lessons.

Raalto came out soon and came to meet with Georgo and I down by the horse pens.

"Most of my men and women want to go back to do their own packing John, I assume it will be acceptable," he said.

"Of course it is. Since Jareena and Reeana won't really have much to do here don't you think they might want to go also?" I asked, and if Dicky could have kicked me in the balls I'm sure he would have.

"I told Jareena and Reeana if they stayed they might discover how to get some of the new clothes your mates and some of the other women have," Raalto said, and then laughed.

"He is smarter than he looks Georgo. I thought you and I were the only men to know about the little detail."

"I did not know it, but I was pretty sure what it signified, especially since Jara got new clothes after Barbo's drunken evening," Raalto said, and chuckled again.

"You have found me out and tricked me into admitting it."

"Just be sure to make my mates feel welcome here. Daaggo will take care of all the packing for them. He is in a very good humor since his talk with you and then Georgo," Raalto said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.