John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 75

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 75 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Kateata, Dieta, Geera, Roweea, Maia, Jaada, and Delia were all talking with Jara in a little bunch not far from the bed. Jara surprised us all.

"I am glad you didn't waste more time outside watching the drinking. I don't want to disappoint your mates, but I just can't put up a fight tonight. Maybe next time I can do better," she said, as she smiled and pulled her tunic over her head.

I couldn't be surprised by her actions for too long, since I switched to being surprised by her big titties. They were fat and round and they wiggled and wobbled enticingly. The nipples were her best shot. They had to be at least three quarters of an inch in diameter and nearly and inch long. They were standing up proudly and I could feel them beckoning to my lips.

My mates were doing their best to unlace her moccasins as she shucked her trousers off her delightful ass and pushed them down her trim shapely legs. I just stood watching.

"I'm not the one who needs help now. John seems to think his clothes will leave of their own accord," Jara said, to my mates, as her sparse bush came into view.

All my mates except Dieta came to help me shuck my clothes then. Dieta pulled Jara to her and they were soon pressing their titties together as they kissed and fondled each other's asses.

I was naked in a flash and wasted no time in grabbing Jara away from Dieta. Jara squealed as I picked her up and tossed her to the middle of the bed. She was obviously surprised with the soft landing. So surprised she was asking me about it as I put my head between her legs for a taste.

"This is so soft and it feels so good, what is it?" she asked.

"It is our bed. It is where we all sleep. It is nice isn't it?" Delia asked.

"Yes, and it isn't the only nice thing," Jara said, as her hands found their way into my hair.

I could tell at once Jara had enjoyed some form of the bathing facility not long ago. I could smell the light fragrance of soap even though her pussy was making its own sweet fragrance about now.

Her fluids were nearly sweet and her labia were pulsing as I pushed my tongue up her as far as it would reach. I made sure my lips massaged hers while I was burrowing for depth.

I was enjoying my feast at Jara's bush when her hands began pulling my head toward hers and away from her pussy.

"That is enough licking for now John, I need to feel you inside me," she said, whimpering.

It sounded like a good idea to me and I crawled up over her. When her hand grasped my hardon to place it she almost seemed alarmed.

"You are so big. Please go slow, at least at first."

"I don't want to hurt you Jara, I want to make you feel good," I said.

When she had me in place I pushed up into her wet warmth slowly but firmly. She was very wet and though she was tight I pushed in all the way in one slow stroke. Her arms went around me as I put my mouth to hers for a deep kiss. When I withdrew for a new stroke her legs encircled my hips and she pushed herself to me as I entered her again.

I couldn't maintain the kiss for long since I was dying to get one of those fabulous nipples into my mouth. I bent my neck and inhaled one.

"Yes, yes, nurse me. I love it. Chew them too, but gently," she said, sighing as I did.

Her pushing hips urged me into a faster rhythm. I was happy to speed up and sure I would have a long night of fucking ahead of me so I didn't bother to try holding back. Restraint wasn't needed anyway, since Jara didn't have any. She popped her cork in less than five minutes and I was still as hard as a rock when Dieta pushed me off Jara toward Kateata.

Kateata was being held down by Maia, Roweea, Geera, and Delia. They had hold of a limb each and Kateata was already moaning for me not to take her before she was mated. I saw Jara's eyes widen as she heard Kateata crying for mercy, but her attention wandered from us when Dieta latched onto her pussy for a little licking.

With my mates all busy I got to aim my own dick for once. I took hold of it and swiped the head up and down between Kateata's slippery lips while she wiggled, squirmed, and pleaded for me not to do it. Everyone was affected by Kateata's begging, especially Dieta. I could hear her moaning between licks of Jara's sweet slash.

Kateata always sounded so sincere when she begged me not to fuck her. She would wail and bemoan her fate and later fuck like a little mink. She managed to keep up the charade until we both let go. She screamed my name at the last though, and when the others turned her loose she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me fiercely.

Geera descended on Kateata's pussy to restore order while Roweea engulfed my shrinking dick to devour the evidence.

"I wonder who we can get next?" Delia said, and all the others laughed.

"Caato's mate should be next by rank, but Colonto's would do just as well and Colonto was the first to ask to join our camp," Geera said, taking a few seconds to speak between slurps.

"I wonder if Jara will get new clothes?" Jaada, who had been mostly left out of things, asked.

"I'll make sure of it," I said.

I got up a few minutes later and so did all my mates. We pulled the spread over Kateata and Jara and left them in the middle of the bed snuggling up to each other while we dressed and went back to the party.

When we walked out of the entrance Raalto was standing in it and he slapped me on the back as I joined him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.