John and Argent
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 56 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"What do I need this for?" She asked.

"In case you are wearing your dress and someone else comes into the cave, or in case you go outside the cave in only your dress. It will keep all the other men from seeing your pussy."

She giggled when I said it.

"Then I suppose you don't want the other men seeing my pussy?" She asked, still giggling.

"No, I don't. Your pussy is for me only," I told her, and reached out to give it a little feel.

"Now girls, I want you all to try on your new morning dresses. You can see they make me excited and I want to see how excited all of you can make me in them. Try the panties too."

They all gathered round me and started looking at the clothes. The dresses all had their names and pictures inside where a tag would have normally been on a T-shirt. There was no tag though. The material was just off white in one little rectangular spot so the writing and the pictures would show up. The outfits for Kateata and Failiela were also here and they stored them away for later.

When they were all dressed in their new getups I gave each a thorough kissing and fondling to make sure I liked the fit. I did and in only a few minutes all the outfits were off again and I was in bed with them hiding Dicky as fast as I could.

I was fucked out in about two hours - having made sure all my sweethearts got a good dose of dick. They maneuvered me to the middle of the bed and several of them kissed and fondled me until I drifted off. Argent took pity on me too since I was sure when my dream started I had been given at least a couple of hours to sleep first.

"Were the T-shirts acceptable John?" he asked me.

"They were more than acceptable. You have outdone yourself this time."

"I am glad you liked them. The Hot Pants are ready now too and will be with the other garments in the morning. I was also wondering if we shouldn't prepare some type of footwear for them.

"We can make some moccasins of the same material for the uppers and attach them to a very soft but durable sole. They would be easy to put on and would look much better with the T-shirts than their current items that must be laced so high with the leather thongs," he said.

"Knock yourself out."

"I'm sorry I don't understand," Argent said.

"It is a slang expression from my former life. It means go ahead, or feel free to do it. In fact, now I think about it you might just as well make them some full trousers to go with the tops."

"I see. Yes trousers would be a good addition. They would be able to wear the T-shirts more of the time if they had trousers to go with them.

"We are glad you intend to teach them to write and read and if you would like we will prepare some software to make it easier. They would be able to sit at the computer and it would speak to them, guiding them through the lessons."

"It sounds excellent. Go ahead with language lessons also if you'd like."

I got the feeling he was leading up to something, but hitting me with small things first, trying to gauge my reaction. I decided to wait him out.

"We need to discuss the archery equipment and the firearms and ammunition storage. We think we should make an extension to your cave, not really an extension, but actually another chamber further in with an entrance similar to those we put in for the bathing facility and to Danlo's and Georgo's caves.

"We thought while we were at it we would make it large enough to be used for practicing with the new weapons," he said, and it seemed like he was almost trying to downplay it.

"It seems like a good idea to me, and since it will be mostly my mates and I who use it at first I don't see any harm. Will you have to make another earthquake to do it?"

"Not unless you think we should to help explain it," he said.

"I don't think it will be needed. My mates won't be overly upset by it - they are already accustomed to magic things happening around me and have decided they have all been good magic so far. I doubt they will question it at all."

"That is good, we will just do it and there will be a new passage near the back of your cave in the morning. There is something else we neglected before though. The planning for the bread making brought it to our attention. Your mates have been required to take the cooking and eating things into the bathing facility to clean them.

"When we put the bread equipment in we would like to install what I think you would call the kitchen sink and a few cabinets for storage. We will also put some chairs there for you when we do it. We will make sure no one except your mates notice it unless it is specifically pointed out to them."

"If it helps me get some bread I'm for it. Do as you think best."

"Good. It will be ready in the morning," he said.

I was back in dreamless sleep in a flash, then later someone was shaking my shoulder and it woke me.

"John, there are new things here again, a lot of new things. We don't know what any of them are. Can you come and tell us?" Dalia asked.

I opened my eyes and had to smile widely. She was in her new Wilma dress and she looked delicious. Jesus, her big titties seemed like they were about to pop right out of it. I wished I could be in two places at once so I could get a look at her ass as she bent over the bed above me.

"When a beautiful woman like you asks me to do something how can I refuse?"

She smiled and stood back up then as I worked my way to the edge of the big bed and got out. Geera and Dieta were by her and they all helped me get dressed.

"Why didn't you get some proper clothes when you got us these new ones? You are the best hunter of all and you don't have a single skin to wear," Dieta said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.