John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 49

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 49 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"I want to find out and I want you to teach me more about hunting. I love to hunt. I am good at stalking the game. I have to be. I must get closer than the men because I cannot cast the spear as far or as hard as they do.

"It is the same for all women who hunt. We must be better at stalking and at tracking also," She said, as she began pushing her pussy to me harder.

I stopped talking then and concentrated on the resumed fucking. Kateata had a wonderfully active pussy and it deserved my attention. I began a slower stroking and she had to adjust to the new pace. I pressed it up her as far as I could and then drew it back until it was almost out.

She moved her ass with precision to make sure I didn't pop all the way out, which would have required re-aiming. Soon we were both concentrating on the long slow pumping.

We kept it up for at least twenty minutes and when we were through we both came at the same time, clutching and hugging each other through our finish.

"It was so good again. You are more than a great hunter John. You are a great man. I am going to love it at your camp. I hope your mates will not be cross with me if I try to spend some time with you too," she said.

"You have no worries there. If they find out that you will put up with it my mates will be sneaking you into our bed at night. They enjoy holding other women down so I can do it to them. They will be very excited if you moan and complain and try to get away," I told her.

"If they truly like it then I can give them a thrill. I am good at struggling to get away. I didn't really know what Jarendo was doing the first time, after that he never got to do it again. I could always get away some how.

I even started letting him get me alone so I could get away after he had his trousers off. It always made him so mad, but he could not complain because he wasn't supposed to be doing it to me anyway," she said, and then grinned.

I didn't tell her that she had sealed her fate as mate number thirteen with that admission. I was getting horny again thinking about having Dieta go and get her from the unmated women's quarters after I got her back to camp, and I could practically feel the heat off Geera as I imagined her holding Kateata down. Dicky was at the ready again, but I just pushed him back all the way up Kateata and told her we needed to sleep some more. She kissed me to my dreams.

She and I woke before the others and while I wanted to fuck her again and in fact still had a hard dick up her I didn't. I told her to make sure to swear the others to secrecy, advising her to tell them that I would be angry if they told anyone. She said she would and I slipped out of her, dressed, and went outside.

When I stepped out of the hut I saw Georgo coming toward me with an almost silly grin on his face. I figured it was because he had been pounding on Ladeliea most of the night and was just full of himself this morning. I was wrong though.

"Well John, how was your night in the hut of the unmated women. I'm betting that you gave them a little practice to show them what mated life was going to be like," he jabbed.

"Actually I didn't. During my examinations I did find one had already been forced by the man that died shortly after I tried to meet the leader. I was able to convince all the other unmated ones that I was the first to take her though. She hadn't told anyone. I assume it will be more acceptable for her that way," I said, trying to salve my conscious.

"If that was the case it was in fact a noble gesture on your part, no doubt it had its own compensations," he said.

"It did at that and I'm not sure any other will ever get a chance at her. I had noticed her good looks when I first met her and she is attractive, even more so without her clothes. I am seriously considering asking her to be one of my mates."

"I don't see why you shouldn't. You have plenty of room for more mates. You could have twice as many and there would not be a crowd in that big cave. Surely you are not worried about another mouth to feed since you will probably end up feeding her anyway. You are doing almost all of the hunting already," he said.

"I am, but I intend to change that. It isn't that I mind killing the animals - I actually like it. With all the men that will be in camp soon there will be no hardship in getting many at one time and processing them. I am a little worried about other foods though. With so many living in one location the gathering may become difficult."

"I have heard of camps that brought portions of plants back and put them in the ground to grow again. I do not know how well it works though," Georgo said.

"It depends on what plant it is and I know of some that do well that way. It needs to be done in the spring though so they will have time to produce fruit before the snow comes. We will worry about it after this winter. We will surely be able to find enough to gather this year."

"I don't think you will even have to worry about next year. The women may have to range farther to find things, but if they have some horses to help them it should be easier. How long will it take to train more of the horses?" he asked.

"I should have little trouble training the rest of those that I have from the first group that I captured. The others will take a little longer, but I will have some help with the things that must be done over and over and eventually Jonoco, Nadlo, and Danlo should be able to do most of it after I show them and explain what must be done."

"We should probably begin getting things settled so we can return today then. Barago and Britta want to go today and so do some of the others. I tried to tell them they should wait until we can get back with the other wagon, but they are anxious to go."

"I hate to start demanding they obey this early, but Barago needs to stay with this camp to keep order until I can get most of the others moved.

"They are accustomed to following his leadership and we can't carry much in your buckboard. Barago needs to stay to watch over them and to see that everyone packs their things and is ready to load them when we return tomorrow. I will speak to him now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.