John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 44

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 44 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

It was all posthole diggers and fence building after that. I showed Bigglieo what I had in mind and soon he was digging postholes and most of the other men were helping Galto as they got their introductions to saws and Alien axes. The fence was finished including a nice big gate before sunset.

This was a larger group of horses than my first bunch and my closer look at them, as I had been moving them along, had let me know they were indeed bigger. The stallion for this group was a little over fifteen hands and pretty heavily built also.

He and Ben would have to come to an understanding if they were ever allowed to run loose together. I was pretty sure Ben was going to get the short end of the stick. That was the way of things though. The biggest Stallion got the most mares. In this unnatural situation where no other stallions could come around to raid for mares, the new stallion was going to have a lot more mares than he normally would have.

He had an impressive group as it was. There were over thirty-five mares in his band. Eighteen of this year's foals were with them and there were still fourteen yearlings hanging around. Our horse herd had grown considerably in one day. I was set for more horse training even though I didn't have all of the first group trained.

I hoped that Nadlo, Jonoco, and Danlo had recovered from last night's activities. They would need to stay at the new barrier a night or two to make sure no predators tried to get in. They took the news with surprising enthusiasm for the idea.

Jonoco said he thought they should keep a fire going just past each end of the new fence and one in the middle. He thought they would be able to make sure nothing approached that way and I agreed he was probably right.

The other men helped them out by bringing in most of the limbs and branches and tops they had removed from the trees they'd cut for post and rails. The fires didn't need to be all that big, but they did need to keep at least a little flame going all the time.

Prince, King, and Rover seemed anxious for new duty too and took an exploratory trot into the blind canyon before settling down to stay near the three bachelors. Dalia had fixed them all a big supper and their soon to be mates brought it to them. I left them eating and flirting.

My supper was ready when I got back to my cave. Georgo was already working on his as Dalia handed me a plate. We had been just sitting around or squatting anywhere we could to eat so far and as I saw the folding tables I thought to myself we could use one of those if we had a few stools to sit at. I decided to see about getting some made or making some myself. This time though I sat on one of the new salt containers beside Georgo.

"You were exactly correct about the meditation John," Georgo told me, as I sat.

"How is that?"

"After I had been at it for about an hour a vision came to me. It didn't speak and I didn't see any sights, it really wasn't much as visions go. I did get a tremendous feeling I should visit the camp we were talking about though. I will start to it tomorrow," he told me.

"How far is it to the camp?"

"I can walk to it in two days easily."

"We can go in your new wagon. It will give me a good chance to teach you how to handle your team."

"But I didn't think you would have horses trained for my wagon yet. How did you do it so fast?" he asked.

"I am going to give you Sally and Jane, the two that usually pull my wagon. They are already well trained. It will be easier for me to train a new team for my wagon than it will to train one for yours, and this way you can go ahead and start using your wagon."

"You are getting very generous to me and I appreciate it," he said.

"I am just using good sense. You are the only shaman we have but we have plenty of horses. The last step in getting you and the wagon together is training you to use it. I will finish the job tomorrow," I said, and grinned.

"It is good that you are going to do it. The feeling I got let me know I needed to come to the camp soon," Georgo said.

We talked about it a little more and then Georgo went to his cave to make sure he got plenty of rest since we were going to leave shortly after sunrise in the morning.

While we had been eating Shallea, Shaala, Melieta, and Jaiya came in to talk to Dalia and Shelalliea and then the four of them went into Danlo's cave. I wondered about it a little, but didn't comment. When Shelalliea and Dalia looked at me with a sneaky little smile I got just a little suspicious. They couldn't wait and came over to where I was finishing my supper - Dalia was bringing me more coffee.

"John I think you should go check on the four of them in a few minutes," Shelalliea said.

"What do I need to check for?"

"They are all going to get into the tub with the moving water and the bubbles. You should go and make sure they are using it correctly," Dalia said, and almost kept a straight face.

They didn't have to ask me twice. I told them I would go check in a few minutes and declining the coffee I went to where Bigglieo and who ever helped him had put the beer. I pulled off a mug of Lone Star for my dessert. It wasn't ice cold anymore, but it was still cool enough to be good.

Before I went to see if the young girls needed any help I stripped off my clothes, especially the chain mail, and pulled on a pair of boxers I had to dig in my supplies to find. Most of my mates were teasing me all during this and I saw Roweea was right in the thick of things. She and Dieta seemed to be egging each other on.

"My lovely mates. I know all of you must be aware of my stern position against men abusing women. I wonder if you understand I do not consider a little spanking for discipline to be abuse," I told them, trying to keep a slightly sinister tone in my voice.

"What is a spanking?" Maia asked what I was sure they all wanted to know now.

"You will not find out until one of you earns one," I told her, still trying to sound stern.

They all had abandoned the teasing by now and I thought I might have made it sound too ominous. I took some time to give them all a few kisses and pinches and then I told them a spanking would be for discipline, but if it even bruised them slightly I would have myself beaten. They thought about it for a second and then laughed over me saying I would have myself punished.

I headed for Danlo's bathroom then. After reaching the entrance I did as I'd told Dieta I would. I went to the urinal and took my dick out for a piss. I could see the girls clearly in the second largest tub. It would probably hold eight. I noticed they had the massage and bubble jets going and I had a good view of all eight titties present. They were all talking quietly among themselves and seemed not to notice I was even there.

I shook the last of the dew off Dicky, put him back inside the boxers and headed for the tub. They looked up when they sensed someone else was joining.

"Well isn't this quite a little get together?" I asked.

"It is so nice in here. The moving water and the bubbles are fun," Melieta said.

"And the water is so warm, it feels delicious," Jaiya added.

I didn't tell them they all looked delicious too.

"It does look like fun, do you mind if I join you?" I asked, politely.

"We don't mind, I think it will be fun," Shaala said, and they all agreed.

I glanced around the tub before I got in and didn't see any soap or shampoo. I went to the vanity and found some of each before I dropped my boxers and stepped into the warm water. I noticed Dicky was the center of attention from the time the boxers dropped until he was submerged.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.