John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 42

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 42 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I went to them then and helped Shallea and Shaala take Danlo to lay him down for the night. I could have carried him over my shoulder myself but there would have been no point in that.

Shallea and Shaala made sure to brush against me as much as possible during the trip to his quarters and we spent a little time with some preliminary kisses and gropes in the dark cave before we returned to mine. Then I went into theirs with them as Dieta had suggested.

Shallea and Shaala didn't waste any time when we got to their bed. They helped each other get my clothes off and then shed theirs. They had me flat on my back on the bed at once and Shaala mounted for a beard ride as Shallea began sucking and slobbering all over my dick. It was fully hard in seconds. Shallea let it slip from her mouth while I was licking Shaala's sweet lips.

"See how big it is Shaala?" Shallea asked.

"Yes. Mother was right. It is huge. I think she and Dalia were right to tell us Danlo should do it to us first. His big one would hurt much more," Shaala said.

"Yes, but we will get to do it with him soon. We can can't we John, after we are mated a while?" Shallea asked.

"It will be my pleasure I'm sure," I told them around Shaala's pussy.

"Just suck on it for him now Shallea as mother and Dalia told you to. He is making me feel very good and he stops licking when you ask him a question," Shaala told her sister.

The talking seemed to be over with for then and I concentrated on Shaala's sweet pussy. Shallea didn't really know what she was doing with my dick, but it felt good anyway. It took a few minutes to get Shaala moaning but after that it wasn't long before she was done. When Shallea took Shaala's spot on my face she was already hot so she didn't last very long either.

I cuddled, kissed, licked and sucked on them while they were recovering. I also got some good feels of their asses and pussies while I was at it. I let them sleep after a while though, put my clothes back on, and left.

I'll admit I was feeling good about myself when I left them. I felt even better when I saw Shelalliea sitting on the bed with her big smile when I came out.

"Well my mate, have you given my babies a little thrill to help them sleep?" she asked.

"Yes darling, I have licked them where it feels best. I will let Danlo show them what hurts for a young girl and then I hope I can give them an even bigger thrill," I said, smiling myself.

"If there is a bigger thrill anywhere I haven't heard of it and neither has any of your other mates. I am here to tell you I am panting for you to mate Roweea as are all the rest," she said.

I had reached her side by now and she pulled me to sit on the bed and kissed my lips. She backed off just a little and sniffed at my face and then she kissed me with even more passion.

"I can smell my babies' pussies on your face and I must leave while I still can. Just wait here."

I waited as each of them slipped in and then out telling me of course I should mate Roweea also. Dieta was the last to come in and I already knew what she thought of it. She made sure she told me anyway and when she went back out I went with her.

Roweea was still with them talking, almost everyone else who could find their way to bed had gone. There was one couple still in sight, but they were leaning on each other and trying to stumble into the big cave. I walked right up to Roweea.

"Roweea all my mates have asked me to take you for a mate also. I do not take mates though - I ask them if they will have me. Will you have me Roweea, not because my mates tell me it is right, but because I want you to be with me now and from now on. Will you?" I asked.

"Yes I will John. I want to be with you also. I want to be with all of you. I am one of your women now. Can we go to bed soon, I am so hot and I need you?" she said

Remembering a trick or two from my previous life I swept her up into my arms and carried her to the bed as the others all followed. I set her on her feet beside our bed when I reached it and began taking my clothes off. She didn't waste any time following my lead. She did eye the bed questioningly though.

"What is that John?" she asked.

"That is our bed Roweea. It is where we sleep. I think you are going to like it," I said.

"If you are going to be sleeping in it I know I will like it."

"You will like it even better when he is in it and not sleeping," Dieta said, and when all the others laughed Roweea finally did too.

Roweea was a redhead with gray eyes. I had never seen such a combination. It made her face and smile very attractive. The rest of her was attractive too. I didn't see a freckle on her anywhere, but her face. Her skin was milky white but not quite as white as Dalia's. She had big breasts and deeply pink nipples. I wanted my lips on them and her red bush made my mouth water.

She was watching me closely as I shed my pants and she took a surprised look at my boner and a little smile came to her lips.

"Dieta he is very big. It will be almost like my first mating night again," she said.

"I am betting it will be much better than your first mating night. In fact I would bet anything or everything I have it will," Winna said.

All the others had to agree with her then. I don't know if my hairy head swelled but my dickhead did. I opened my arms and Roweea came into them pressing her fat white titties and her pink nipples into the hair on my chest. I put my arms around her to hug her and then dropped my palms to cup her firm buttocks and knead them as we kissed hotly.

Roweea began urging me toward the bed then and when she had me on my back she looked into my eyes.

"You are so big John, do you mind if I let myself down on you from the top?" she asked.

"I can't think of anything I'd like better my new mate. Do it to yourself on me this time so you can go as slowly as you want to."

She was already dripping and as she straddled my hips she took hold of Dicky to show him the way. He couldn't really see out of his one eye anyway. It sent shivers through me and her also as she pulled the head back and forth through her wet lips to make sure it was coated with her juices.

When her wet warmth started to descend around my dick it felt like heaven and she kept on lowering herself, slowly but continuously. She slid me all the way up into her with one long slow smooth push. I was in heaven.

Roweea started a slow gentle rocking and then progressed to a smooth rising and falling. She became more forceful in a little while and as her temperature raised her tempo increased. Soon she was doing me with long full strokes and not a little force. She kept getting faster and harder until near the end she was slamming herself up and down my dick at a furious pace. She threw her head back and was moaning loudly until she hit her peak and cried out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.