John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 37

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 37 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Shelalliea had been very surprised by everything she'd seen tonight. She'd stayed pretty close to me and been very quiet. I hoped she wasn't changing her mind now. I walked over to the bed and began removing my clothes. She got another surprise when she saw my mail shirt.

"What kind of skin is that John?" She asked, after a few seconds.

"It is not a skin Shelalliea, it is called mail. Come and feel it."

She was tentative but she came and took the bottom of it in one hand. She ran her other hand across my chest then bent closer to get a better look.

"It is made of tiny circles - they are made together," she said.

"It is another of my secrets. This mail is why the spear in my back did not hurt me. If he had sent his spear into my leg, or the back of my head it might have been a different matter."

"But no man would think to do it unless they knew about the shirt. I see why it must always be a secret now. I will never tell."

I finished undressing then and Shelalliea watched. When I dropped my pants she took a good look at Dicky and I saw her smile. Dicky must have seen it too since he began to grow.

"I knew Dalia would not have sent you for me unless she knew you were a big man in all ways. I will have to thank her more for thinking of me," she said, and smiled again.

All the others were naked now except her and as she raised her tunic over her head she had our attention. She was spectacular. Her titties were almost exactly the size of Dalia's but her nipples were even larger. She and Dalia were a lot alike in fact. They were the same height and probably the same weight.

Dalia might appear a little more muscular and Shelalliea seemed slightly more smoothly curvaceous. Her bush was the same blonde as her hair and her complexion was a little darker than Dalia's alabaster skin tone. When she was naked she came to me for a kiss and wrapped her arms around me.

The rest of my mates crowded around, stroking and caressing, and then moving us toward the bed. Shelalliea got in first and I was right behind her. She lay on her back and spread her beautiful legs, displaying her wet and engorged labia.

"Come to me now John and make me one of your women. I have been ready all day and I need you now," she said.

I was happy to. I got between her thighs and lay down on her, capturing one of her big plump nipples to suck and nibble on. She took in a breath as I chewed lightly on her nipple and she reached down to place my dick in her. I couldn't wait any longer to push it up her steaming pussy.

She was another tight one and her pussy began chewing my dick as I slid it in to the bottom. Her legs went around me as did her arms and she squeezed me to her and begged in my ear.

"Do it for me now John. I am yours and you must show me you like my body. Use it to please yourself. Use me hard," she moaned.

That turned me on even more and I began fucking harder. Her great ass was with me for every stroke and she bounced it back up at me with enthusiasm. I knew I was banging her hard like I had Dalia and I could tell she loved it. She put her hands to my ass then and dug her fingers into it pulling me to her even tighter.

I wasn't the only one working on Shelalliea either. I could see Dieta was kissing her wildly now and when I moved my mouth to suck her other nipple I had to let Dalia release it before I could latch on. Merita claimed the one I released and I think Waaya or Winna or maybe both were squeezing and pinching her ass cheeks.

I knew it was going to be quick for me, but I also knew Shelalliea had already had a small come and it looked like she was building on it rapidly. She must have been because she froze then and trembled. I slammed it to her harder as she went off and I was comming myself as she began to go limp. I pumped her hard until I was done and then lay down on her and kissed her mouth, having to root Dieta out of the way with my head to get a taste.

"It was all true John, you are my dream come true. It is just as I dreamed it last night and I am so happy now," she said, leaking tears from her eyes as she told me.

"I am glad that you are happy Shelalliea. I am very happy too. I was already very happy, but I am happier now."

Dalia rolled me off her then and sucked my dick into her hot mouth while Geera devoured what I had deposited in Shelalliea. Maia had a mouthful of nipple and Jaada had claimed the other one while Dieta had resumed kissing Shelalliea. Dalia was doing a good job on my dick and it would probably be rising again shortly.

Waaya was sucking on my nipples and it made my balls tingle. Winna was closest to me, looking for a place to join the fun. I pulled her and guided her to straddle my mouth and when I pushed my tongue up into her she screamed out my name. She didn't last three minutes before she was comming and then sank off me. Gema took her seat while Merita helped Winna lie down and Gema didn't last much longer.

Shelalliea moaned out again from Geera's work on her pussy and Gema was nearly gone when Dalia impaled herself on me and pulled Gema to her for some lip work. Mouth to mouth they twisted each other's nipples for a minute or two and then Gema was done for and soon replaced by Waaya.

Waaya had a more musky smell and taste than most of the others and it was wonderful. I sucked and licked her with abandon while Dalia, sensing it was her turn to pound on me, banged herself senseless on my dick.

I didn't go off in Dalia but Dieta was ready to board as Dalia settled to the bed. As always Dieta was too hot already to last long and it seemed she didn't last twenty strokes before she was done. Waaya was gone then too and as Maia saw her chance at my dick her sister Merita took a seat on my face. Maia was just too tight to slide on all the way on the first stroke and as she worked her way down my dick I tried to drive Merita as wild as Maia seemed intent on driving me.

The sisters were kissing now and mauling each other's breasts. When Maia finally had all of me up her I pulled my tongue from Merita's sweet pussy and pressed it up her tangy asshole. She just exploded then and I reached up and pushed a finger up her pussy and put that hand's thumb on her clit for a minor rubbing.

Merita went into overload and then fainted. She would have fallen if Jaada hadn't caught her. When Jaada had Merita stretched out on the bed she seemed about to saddle up on my lips but Maia went off then and she had to help her too.

Delia took the beard ride then and she was burning up too. I think I had seen her sucking on Shelalliea's nipples while Geera had just kept munching on her rug. My tongue up her ass wasn't a surprise to Delia but she did seem to love it, especially after my finger found its way up her pussy. Jaada swooped down my dick slide and knocked herself out on it. She sent me over the top again too just as my finger, thumb, and tongue worked their magic on Delia.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.