John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 34

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 34 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Dalia brought us some coffee then and I could tell by her look she wanted to talk to me about something. I excused myself for a minute and she and I went over near the bed to talk privately.

"Danlo has become a man," She said, and her face was shining with pride.

"I'm happy for him. I think you know I would like for him to take a mate as soon as possible. I will guarantee his price for him. Does he have his eye on anyone yet?"

"He does and his mind is made up about it. He was taken with a girl in our old camp. It would not be easy, but it would not be such a problem. She has a twin though and I am sure she would not want to leave her. She would not want to be so far from her mother yet either I think. Both of the girls only became women a short time before we left and leaving the place where her mother lives and her sister too will probably be too much to ask her," Dalia told me.

"Maybe we can ask her mother's mate to join us here. Do you think he would consider it?"

"Her mother's mate was killed as mine was. He was killed a year before mine in fact."

"Then it seems easy to me now. We will let Danlo ask both of the girls to be his mate and we will ask their mother to join us here also."

"She might do it, but I am not sure. She is a good woman but she is prideful. I am not sure she would move unless she were to be mated also," Dalia said, and I could see she was having a hard time keeping a smile off her face.

"Oh no you don't Dalia. I can see that grin. I do not need another mate. If Danlo is set on the girl, or more likely on the twins he can just mate their mother too."

"She might do it. She and I were close when I lived there. I must tell you I think you are putting quite a load on a young man. Shelalliea, the mother, is a lot like me. She can be as demanding on a mate as I am. I'm not sure Danlo will be able to handle her. Would you be willing to help him out?"

My mates often gave me surprises and this was a big one. This was one of my mates asking me to help her son out by fucking one of his mates for him. I didn't have a clue as to how I should react. If the woman were good looking of course I would want to fuck her. I didn't want to get any shit started with my mates though. Things were going too good now. Even if I did get some stray pussy I knew I would still be fiercely jealous of my mates and I wouldn't be able to let Danlo reciprocate.

"What would the others think Dalia? They all know how I feel about them being with other men. If I did help Danlo out I could not keep it from them and I wouldn't want to. How would Danlo feel? I couldn't ask him to let me fuck one of his mates and then tell him I would want to kill him if he tried to do the same to one of mine."

"You must not pay much attention to Danlo then John. He thinks you are the reason the sun shines in the day. He would probably be proud for you to fuck all his mates when he has them. He is too young to be jealous of you yet. If you are sometimes with his mates from the start it will never make him jealous of you. I know him well John - he is my son. Do you want me to ask him plainly about it? Will you do it if he agrees?" Dalia asked.

"What of my other mates? What will they think?"

"We have already talked. I knew this would come about. A mother knows what is on her son's mind and can tell when he is about to become a man. I asked Geera and Dieta first and then all the others separately to make sure that they would not feel pressured into agreeing. I do not want trouble in our cave either.

"Geera was glad to think you might take Shelalliea for a mate and Dieta was practically giddy. Dieta thinks you should have all the women at least a few times and she isn't the only one who feels that way. The others would all like for Shelalliea to join us as one of your mates. When a woman is mated to a man who has other mates it makes her proud. It shows that her man can take care of many women and it makes her looked upon with respect. It also means there is help when she needs to do something. More mates mean more status and more help."

"But if I don't mate her and only help Danlo out sometimes, what will they think of it? What will you think?"

"I will think that you are giving up a good thing all the time for a good thing sometimes. I'm sure they all will think so too. They will not mind if you help Danlo though. It will be like a small ceremony each time she comes to your bed then. We will have a good time on those nights. Though we always have a good time any night we get you going," Dalia said, and grinned.

"I have to think of this. You are telling me all my mates would like for me to take this woman as another mate, but if I don't they will be glad for me to help Danlo by fucking her some. You are also telling me Danlo will be happy to send her to my bed for a good screwing?"

"Is screwing the same as fucking? If it is then you are right. We will all be happy if you will mate Shelalliea, but if you don't we will still be happy if you screw her some times. Danlo will be glad for the help if you won't mate her. Danlo is just now a man. He will be happy to be mated so young and especially if he can mate both of the twins. He will still be happy if he has to mate their mother also. He will not be able to take care of Shelalliea by himself though. He is going to have to do a lot of licking just to satisfy the twins," Dalia explained, and grinned.

"I do not doubt you Dalia, but I will have to hear it from each of my mates separately. If they all tell me they agree I will ask Shelalliea to be my mate also. I see it would be better that way than if she only came to me when Danlo needed help with her."

She kissed me quickly then and rushed off to talk to the other women. I was still in shock over the whole thing and I went back to Georgo and sat down.

"Are there troubles John?" Georgo asked.

"More than I could have imagined just from a boy turning into a man," I sighed.

"I was wondering when it would come up. Danlo has become a man then?" Georgo asked.

"Yes but how did you know it would be complicated."

"It is my business to try and see what is coming before it happens. Everyone in that camp knew Danlo had his heart set on mating Shelalliea's twins. Without your help he would have had to have mated one first and the other later. It would not have been such a problem since the one he didn't mate at first could always refuse any others if they offered. She would have done so.

The three of them have been too close for years for anything else to happen. I knew when I heard Dalia had gone with you their mother would have to leave with them when they went. Will you mate her or will Danlo?" Georgo asked.

"I will mate her if my other mates agree."

"They will agree and be happy about it. You are able to get along fairly well with the little you know about our ways, but you still have much to learn about us. Your mates are the envy of every woman who hears about you. I am sure many of the unmated women who have heard of you wish you would come and ask for them. I know for sure there are many mated women who dream of you killing their mate and taking them away. None would say anything of the sort aloud, but in some camps I can nearly feel it if your name is mentioned," Georgo said.

"I don't know why. I am not special."

"John, you are more than special. No man has ever killed fifteen bison in one hunt. You killed fifteen in minutes and only stopped because more would have been too much trouble to skin and clean. You killed three cave lions as if for sport. You dragged Braato and Gordo into their own camp behind your horse and then dragged them to death. When Jenabo spoke of killing you he was dead himself in the blink of and eye. Everyone then saw a spear cast and strike you in the back. You did not even cry out, you just turned and killed the one who did it.

"You have ten mates now and hardly anyone doubts you can feed and provide for all of them easily. When those in the camps I spoke to you about hear you have taken in the camp you did they may send a runner here on their own to ask you to take them in.

"Hunting is hard and dangerous for us. Just knowing you are to give this camp sixty-five more bison will make them want to join. It seems to me you consider the bison as fruit you might as easily pick from a tree. Others are getting the idea you think that way too. You are not special John, you are a legend already," he said.

I could see how it would seem impressive to them. I guess it was, but I hadn't set out to do any of it and I had many advantages they didn't know about. That must be part of it. They couldn't understand how I did it. I knew then Georgo had been correct in wanting to keep it secret. It would be better for me if they never caught on.

Dalia came over then with more coffee for Georgo and I. She asked if I had time to go sit on the bed so each of my mates could come to me and tell me their thoughts on the matter we had discussed. I took my leave of Georgo again and went to the bed.

They each came to me alone. To a woman they nearly begged me to take Shelalliea as a mate and told me if I wouldn't mate her they would still be happy for her to stay with us at night whenever I would allow it. I had a hard time swallowing such an enviable position. What man could believe this kind of luck?

After they all had talked to me I motioned to Dalia and when she came to me I told her they had convinced me to ask Shelalliea to be one of my mates. I could have turned off all the lights then and let her smiling face light the whole cave.

"I must go and talk to Danlo now. He must come and ask you to help him," Dalia said.

"Why don't you just tell him I agreed?"

"Danlo is a man now. It is his place to ask you for help if he needs or wants it. He must not depend on his mother any longer. I will still help him all I can, but he must start to act on his own behalf. Be sure to show you are taking time to consider his request please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.