John and Argent
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 30 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"But we shouldn't do it in the daylight John, what if somebody comes up and sees us?"

"Geera, I don't mind if someone sees me fucking you. Everyone knows you are my mate now and probably knows I will fuck you all I can," I said, as I pulled her tunic over her head.

"I've never done it while the sun was up John," she said.

"You'll like it, I promise."

I pulled her trousers down then and as she raised her feet one at a time I took them off her, pulling her to the ground. I kissed her and held her to me, pinching and squeezing her ass cheeks for good measure. Soon enough she stopped her yammering and was opening my pants.

Geera was hot enough now and she had my pants down far enough. I pushed her down, holding her hands to the ground above her head.

"You are going to get a good fucking now Geera whether you want it or not."

It lit a torch under her hot ass and she started squirming it all around and telling me not to do it to her during the day. She moaned and begged me not to fuck her and I knew she didn't mean a word of it. It really got me going though.

I had to lie down on her to keep her still enough to get between her legs and I even had to force them open slightly with my knees. When I had her spread I took both her hands in one of mine and used the one this freed up to guide my dick to her now dripping entrance. I made sure to swab the head through her lips getting it good and wet, then when it was I pushed it up her firmly.

"Uhm. Oh. You are fucking me John. Oh. Oh. Oh," she said, grunting and groaning with every shove.

Geera wasn't the only one who was hot now. Her little act had my balls boiling and I slammed the dick to her hard and fast. It wasn't long before she wrapped her legs around my humping ass and bucked her pussy back up to me. She tore her hands loose from mine and hugged me to her kissing me hotly. My hands were free now so I mauled her titties and nipples. We were rutting like animals in the pine needles and I loved it.

Even I couldn't last long at this pace and I think Geera had already gone off a time or two. She was just hanging on for the ride now and so I got to the short rows and blew my load then lay down on her limply. I was really spent for a few minutes. When I got the strength to rise off her I did, looking into her face. She was smiling.

"John you had me burning up, I have never done it in the daylight before, but you made me do it anyway. It was so good," she said, still grinning.

"You aren't the only one burning up. I hope I didn't hurt you. I got pretty rough at the end," I said, trying to apologize.

"I know and I loved it while it was happening. I think I might be sore for a day or two but I don't mind, it was worth it. You have other mates to keep your attention while I am sore," she said.

"I do at that. None of the rest have gotten me so excited though."

"Just wait. Gema, Merita, Maia, and maybe Jaada and Delia are too young to know all the tricks. Dieta knows them all, but she usually gets so hot herself she can't take the time to use them. I'll bet Dalia, Waaya, and Winna will have you going though," she said, teasing me.

"You know they all get me going, some just get me going faster than others," I said, laughing.

We lay around kissing and hugging for a while, but the one hard fuck had taken the edge off. We were kissing sweetly when Geera jerked up to a sitting position and looked between her legs.

"Eah!"

I looked where she had and was just in time to see Prince give her another swipe across the pussy with his long tongue. She gasped this time.

"What is he doing John? Is he going to bite me?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so. I think he just wants a few licks of your pussy. I don't blame him," I said, laughing.

Just then Prince decided he wasn't getting the good stuff and shoved his nose in further to get a taste of Geera's ass hole. She really shrieked this time and I laughed even louder.

"John, make him stop. He is licking the other hole now," she said.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. It doesn't. I still want him to stop anyway. Well maybe just a little more," she said, and I noticed her ass was squirming around again.

Prince lost interest on his own in just a minute and I guess he had cleaned off everything that tasted good to him. He looked up and it seemed he was smiling from the way he held his head and panted. Then he trotted off.

"I think you have a new friend Geera."

"I would have never thought a wolf would do that. It felt very strange, but it felt good too."

"You'd better be careful. When he is older if he catches you naked and on your hands and knees he might try to mount you."

"You had better catch some female wolf cubs. I didn't mind him giving me a little lick, but I don't want him trying to do it to me," she said, firmly.

"I don't either Geera, you are my woman and I'm the only one who gets to do it to you now. There will be no bruga nights for me."

She blushed at this, but made no comment. I didn't say anything else, but it had me thinking. I'd meant it too. I guess I was just funny, but no matter how many mates I had I wasn't going to share the pussy. I didn't want to confront her any more directly than I had already so I decided I would mention it to one of the others where she could hear me say it again.

Some way I would make sure they all got the message somehow. I didn't want to have to kill another man just because he tried to get a little from one of my mates. If he did get some and I found out though he was a dead man. I guess I'm just stingy.

We dressed and got back aboard Ben then, continuing our inspection. Geera saw some things she thought they should pick and I shot two deer which were grazing. We didn't go up to them at first and after a little while a hyena came snuffling around. It looked to be a very old one and I made sure it didn't get any older. I decided we would have to fix the fence for the canyons so we could keep the cubs in it too, for a while at least. I was sure now the one hyena wasn't the only predator in here.

Sure enough the wolf cubs found a bitch wolf and her den. I got off Ben to investigate, wanting to see what they were raising hell about. Geera didn't let me get two steps away before she was off Ben also. I don't think she wanted to sit him solo yet. I asked her to hold him while I went to check out the commotion. I could tell already the voice for one set of the growls coming from this little corner of woods wasn't any of the pups.

Prince, King, and Rover thought they were keeping the bitch at bay when I got there. In fact I was sure she was scaring the shit out of them each time she made a run at one. I really felt bad about it but I shouldered the rifle and ended her days. The pups immediately approached her dead body and after giving it a good sniffing they went to her den and began digging. I had to get onto their asses to make them back off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.