John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 22

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Breakfast was almost ready and the girls served me not long after I got back. They decided they could handle the unloading of our new things and I went to work with Dolly. She seemed to have settled down a lot during her small pen captivity of the last couple of days and I was pretty sure I could have her wearing the saddle today and might even be able to put some weight on it.

After eating I did go back to the pen and Dolly acted pretty much as expected. Within a couple of hours I was leading her around the pen with the saddle on. I stuffed a pair of coveralls with some dried grass and tied them onto the saddle like they were riding.

It didn't bother her much so I went for broke and swung up onto her back. She only gave a jump or two and then settled back down. It was only fifteen minutes or so to make the leap to moving when I urged her to and stopping when I pulled back on the reins. Everything had gone very well.

After unsaddling Dolly I released her into the large pen with the others with only a halter on. The grass in the large pen was now about gone. I would have to turn them back into the blind canyon by tomorrow and figure out something else for feeding them through the winter. There was plenty of grass around - the only problem was cutting and saving it. I didn't have a hay mower or a baler of course so it would have to be done by hand. Not a big problem for a horse or two but with the herd I would soon have it was going to be real work.

During the planning stage for my new life I had considered the three thousand pounds of freight Argent had allowed me to be generous. It would have been if it were only for me. Escalating my life style to include multiple mates changed the equation though. In the first place we needed a bathtub. I knew the girls and everyone else in this time had been getting along fine without tubs, but I wanted one and I derided myself for not at least getting one of those country bathtubs I remembered from when I'd been growing up.

You've probably seen one if you've ever been in a hardware store. They look like a washtub which has been stretched to be twice as long as it is wide. It wouldn't have weighed ten pounds and I could have easily brought one if I'd only thought about it.

Catching and keeping mounts for all of us would require a lot of work too. Feeding them over the winter was going to be a problem. Cutting and storing hay by hand was a hell of a lot of work. Shit, cutting and baling hay with modern equipment was a lot of work. I never envisioned a time when I would lust for a horse-drawn hay-mower or hay-rake. That time was approaching though and I shuddered when I thought about cutting acres of hay with a scythe. Still the horses would be worth it and I could always put the equipment into my wish list for next year.

I began thinking of the caves I had found on the map. I needed to go take a look at them. Summer was just now beginning and if the new caves were as good as they looked on the map, and if I made my mind up soon enough we would have time to move there and get settled in before winter.

I went back to the cave and asked the girls how the unpacking was going. They had everything out of the wagon and stored except the two huts. They had decided to wait until I could help them since the huts were heavy.

"Let's leave Delia's in the wagon and only unload Winna's. We will be taking Delia's hut to her brother in a day or so and there is no need to wrestle with it just so we can load it again later."

They all agreed and I decided it was even a better idea than I'd first thought. I told them we would be taking a little trip starting tomorrow.

"Where are we going?" Gema asked.

"I know of some caves which might be better for us than this one and I want to go look at them. They are to the northeast. After we look them over we can go visit your former camp and then travel to give Delia's brother the tent. We might as well take plenty of food and cooking utensils with us since we might be gone for a couple of days."

"Where will we sleep while we are traveling John, will we use Delia's tent?" Maia asked.

"I'm sure if we need to Delia wouldn't mind. It is pretty big to set up just for a night though. We will probably just sleep in the wagon. We can take the pillows and furs from the bed and some of the bison skins. The wagon is large enough for all of us to sleep in it and to carry our things too."

"I hadn't thought of that. It is easily big enough for all of us to sleep in," Merita said.

"Yes and we can close the top while we are sleeping. If it rains we will stay dry and we won't have to worry about any animals attacking us in our sleep."

We spent the rest of the day and a little time after supper loading the wagon and arranging our things in it so we would have room to sleep. I didn't bother with my air mattress since we had enough furs for padding and cover. The inflatable was too small for all of us anyway.

Dicky boy started anticipating the new pussy and another go at the familiar pussy also about an hour before bedtime. When we piled into bed I found we were in the same arrangement as the night before. I didn't waste any time pulling Delia to me for a deep kiss to get things started. She was facing me tonight and as I began gently handling her fat titties she slipped a hand down south to check out Dicky.

Delia didn't pretend she was reluctant in the least. Her kisses were hot and demanding and her hand stroking my dick was gentle, but erotic. She brushed the head through her pubes and often pressed it to her clitoris.

I gobbled up her breasts and sucked strongly on her nipples as I teased them with my tongue and nipped them with my teeth. She moaned and growled over this treatment and soon I could feel her wetness on my dickhead as she pressed it against her love lips. Maia was kissing and rubbing on her backside during all this and I got the notion she intended to enjoy Delia as much as me.

Gema had her big round ones pressed against my back, but I could feel Merita's hands were on them playing. No wonder the two hadn't wanted to be separated by mating. It was all to my advantage and I was glad they had waited.

Delia was hot and demanding by now and she was trying to press me up into her slick sheath. I pulled her to me a little more firmly and turned her so her back was to the mattress, climbing between her strong lovely inviting thighs as I did. She swabbed my glans through her lips a time or two and then set it in her hole. All I had to do was push with my hips and I didn't waste any time.

Delia was wet and tight and she was hot inside. I could feel the warmth along my shaft as I pushed it up her and then drew it slowly back. She felt heavenly as I stroked inside her and she gave my dick a little squeeze with her pussy each time my pubis pressed into her clitty. We were into a good rhythm before long and then her legs came up to twine around my waist as she humped back at me urging me to go harder.

"Oh John, you are so big and it feels so good. Can you do it harder John? Please," Delia asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.