John and Argent
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Things were a little subdued the next morning. I left the women cooking breakfast and went to check on the mare I had left standing tied all night. From the sign on the ground around the post the mare had given it a workout. The post didn't get tired though. The mare had, she had worked herself into a lather at some point but was dry again now.

I walked up to her and she didn't even flinch when I put my hand out to stroke her neck. In fact she seemed resigned I was going to do whatever I wanted to. I rubbed her over her shoulders, back, and flanks with my hands and it didn't upset her. Her filly was in the pen with her and when it saw me around its mother it came over to investigate. It didn't seem afraid of me either. I was able to touch it lightly several times, for a few seconds each. It wouldn't stand still for extended stroking but it didn't bolt. It just walked off when I touched it.

I knew I might as well gentle the filly and halter break it also while I had its mother penned. It was always much easier to work with young horses, especially since they didn't weigh seven or eight times what I did. The filly could wait until tomorrow though. I needed to take Dieta and Geera back to their camp this morning so I caught Sally and Jane and led them to the cave. I tied them outside to wait until breakfast was over.

It was much quieter during the meal this morning. I guess the end of the visit was looming. Seeing things were this way I decided to start our trip as soon as possible. I did take time to gather a little bundle of things for Geera and Dieta to take to their mates though. I sent a hunting knife and a lighter for both Gigo and Dergo. Dieta and Geera told me they would explain their use to their respective mates.

It was only a matter of fifteen or twenty minutes more for the women to get ready for the trip. I opened the big door and hitched Sally and Jane to the wagon. It still had our bath water in it, so I took a few minutes to put the tops back on the wagon box. No need to risk getting sloshed before I could let the water drain.

Since the wagon was full of water there was really no place for the pups to ride. They had been running loose in the cave since we'd come back for the mating nights. Gema, Merita, and Maia had been taking care of them and getting acquainted. I had the girls put them back into their pen to stay while we were away. The pups didn't seem to like it and one tried to climb out promptly.

It must have been the one Maia had taken up with since when she gave it a good scolding it went to lie down on the deerskin and mope.

We boarded the wagon and headed for the camp. I stopped after about half a mile and opened one of the plugs so our bath could escape.

Most of the trip was in silence. I got tired of it after a while and decided to stir things up.

"Why is everyone so quiet? We aren't going back to bury somebody."

"It is just a little sad. We had a very good time at your cave John, even though you did shamelessly abuse Dieta and me," Geera said, but I could tell she was trying to tease me.

"I had a wonderful time abusing you. I would like to do it more often."

"That is the thing John. Your cave is so far from our camp," Dieta chimed in.

"It isn't so far."

"It is too far to sneak away to on a bruga night," Geera said, pointedly.

"I cannot move the cave, but you could move the camp."

I was mostly just joking, but I realized it might be a good idea. I was sure there was no real advantage in the placement of their camp over where my cave was. There was the fact their dwelling was already constructed though and everything else needed for their daily lives was already built too.

I would have to study my map sometime. I knew there were other caves in my area, but I couldn't remember how close they were or how large they were. I had three mates to take care of, but I couldn't shake the feeling a shot of Dieta's or Geera's pussy every now and then could do wonders for my attitude. I had a sneaking suspicion Maia felt the same way. She had been very enthusiastic holding Geera down last night, and once I'd pushed it up Geera, Maia had ravaged her titties with hands and lips.

Yes, I would have to do some exploring nearby. I already had a good setup, but it didn't mean I couldn't find room close by for my mothers-in-law. Actually my cave was easily large enough for five or six more people to live in it with no crowding. I didn't see any need to point this out though, since Dieta and Geera had mates of their own. I didn't intend to invite any men to live in the cave with me. I would just have to look around some and study the map.

When we arrived at their camp there were a few minutes of excitement and then it settled down as Geera and Dieta took their things into the dwelling. Gigo and Dergo came out to slap me on the back and laugh some. Gigo told me he hadn't heard any more about what Gembo had on his mind. I was glad since I didn't really want three more unseen mates just now. I might be missing out on a good thing, but I would take the chance.

We stayed long enough for a meal and then turned the wagon back toward my cave. When we got home the pups were all still in their pen. To me it meant they knew they were supposed to stay in it when we put them there. Any of them could have climbed out if they had made a determined effort.

I went back out to check on the mare which was tied to the post. She seemed almost glad to see me this time. I yelled to the cave and asked one of them to come help me for a few minutes. Merita came out.

"Will I help you with the horses now John?"

"I would like for you to. Walk over toward the fence and when I turn to lead the horse, if it doesn't follow, walk slowly up behind it. Be sure to talk to it softly as you do."

"What shall I talk to it about John?"

"It doesn't matter. Just be sure she can hear you and that she won't be surprised by your approach. Why don't you tell her about gathering berries and discovering a stranger."

"That is good, I will tell her how Gema and I found a stranger," she said, and laughed.

As she walked to the fence I hooked a lead rope to the mare's halter and unhooked the one tied to the post. I turned away from the mare and walked as if I was going to lead her. She didn't move of course. I didn't look back, but I heard Merita start to talk and knew she was approaching. The mare heard her too and moved in my direction. The mare followed me for a few steps and then stopped. Then I heard Merita start talking to her again and when the mare heard it we were underway again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.