John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Setting out to get laid seemed to be the right thing to do at the time. There was no rush and plenty of the Alien's money to spend, so why not? It just felt a little odd to me now.

This could very well be my last time to have sex in this life. Dying wasn't on my mind anymore thanks to Argent, but my next move would definitely be into a new life. It gave me a creepy little feeling.

I shook it off. Cheryl was a good-looking and seemingly nice woman. It had been a no hassle pickup all the way, a rarity for me. We talked about nothing really on the way to my place and when we got there we had a glass of wine and settled onto the couch to snuggle and get acquainted.

We finished our wine and almost flowed together after setting the glasses aside. Cheryl's breath was surprisingly sweet and her lips and tongue were active as we kissed. It was early and my time tomorrow was as free as could be.

Not feeling rushed to get with it or lose out I spent a lot of time kissing and nibbling, and my efforts seemed to be well receifed. Small sighs and hummings let me know she liked my attentions and her hands toying in my hair urged me on.

The next morning, after breakfast, I drove Cheryl home. We had a nice goodbye at her house. She gave me her number and asked me to call her sometime. I told her I'd like to, but I would be leaving town for an extended trip soon. I promised to call her before I left and at the time I intended to.

I went back home and worked on my list again. It occurred to me after a while I would be better able to prepare if I knew where I was going. I didn't have any idea how to contact Argent and now I wished I did. I assumed he would be getting in touch with me sooner or later.

I was online looking over web sites, poring over catalogs, and filling shopping carts. The computer made a knocking sound and an ICQ message popped up onscreen. This was a little strange because I knew I didn't have ICQ installed. The message was from Argent.

"John, it seems you have a question for me," Argent's message said.

"Yes, I was wondering if you could tell me where I will be going. It would help if I had some idea of the terrain and the weather patterns and such," I typed.

My Microsoft Streets 98 program opened itself and I noticed it now included information for Europe. I was sure Microsoft hadn't put it in there, for as I zoomed no street details appeared. No cities showed up either.

"It is the information about your destination John, there are no cities or streets. You will notice a large area has been indicated. Any place in the area will be allowed for your first location. The map information is much more detailed than what you are accustomed to.

You will be able to zoom in and find nearly complete details about everything, even as detailed as the campsites of your new neighbors. You can examine caves which are present and you will be able to tell if they are occupied or not," Argent typed back.

"I also had a question about things I can't find or which don't meet my specifications. You said you could produce anything within our technology. How will it be done? Do I have to provide detailed specifications for these items?" I asked.

"No, you need only provide your specific requirements. Any details you do provide will be adhered to. Any details you omit will be engineered by us to meet your requirements."

"Good. I think we're straight now and I have enough information to continue. May I contact you via this method if I have other questions?" I asked.

"Yes, I will always be available."

I was happy he had contacted me, but wasn't so sure he was going to be. Many of the things I was planning on acquiring could be improved upon greatly if their design could be advanced to the limit of earth's current technology.

For instance, I intended to take a small fuel cell. None I'd found were really designed for my specific needs, namely low power output for an extended time with minimum fuel use. I'd already discovered larger models were more efficient because higher cost advantages could be used.

No one would pay ten thousand bucks for a fuel cell with the specifications I wanted. Argent's escape clause for me would get me exactly what I wanted no matter what the design and manufacturing cost.

I knocked off list making and began exploring the area on the map. I kept thinking even though it didn't look like modern day Europe it was vaguely familiar. I wondered where I had seen it before.

I found I could right click on a spot and get detailed explanations of any point of interest. I found what seemed to be a campsite and checking further I saw it was currently being occupied by Cro-Magnons. The text told me nine men, twelve women, and eight children were in residence.

More looking around let me find another inhabited area twenty or so miles away and across a small river. The main feature of this spot was a large cave and I found I could look inside. It was much larger inside than I'd expected. I could see where cooking fires were placed and it was evident which areas were for sleeping.

No inhabitants were depicted in the map though. Checking for text information told me Neanderthals were using this site and there were twelve men, eighteen women and ten children.

Until now I had been planning for my adventure in a lackadaisical manner. I understood my new existence depended on what I brought with me, but I hadn't really tried to visualize what life would be like for me.

Finding there were going to be other humans in the area brought home the fact I was going to be interacting with them. I hoped the interactions would be peaceful, but decided I should make some preparations incase things didn't turn out according to my hopes.

I would have no trouble securing adequate defensive weapons for myself. I would be at a disadvantage however, because I would be alone. I would have to sleep sometimes, even if the others were hostile and they would have numbers on their side.

I had to be able to secure a safe place which couldn't be attacked while I slept. This was going to be a problem. I clicked on the messaging program to contact Argent.

"Argent, will I be allowed to take living things with me?" I typed.

"No John, no living things other than you will be allowed. Why, did you want to take a female?" he asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.