Bonnie, Pat and Me

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: This is a true story about me, my girlfriend and her former lover. He wanted to suck me, I wanted to suck him and we both wanted to fuck her, so a good time was had by all!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

I met Bonnie when I worked as a musician at a local nightclub. She came in one night with her girlfriends who were having a night out on the town. She immediately caught my attention when she came up to the bandstand, complimented our group, and made a song request. She caught my attention not because she was beautiful, but because she was so naturally cute and charming. She did have a cute figure, but it was so much more than that. She seemed like a truly genuine person and I was attracted to her even though I was married, but in a waning relationship. All night long whenever she came up to the dance floor to dance with a guy, we would make eye contact and flirt silently with each other. At the end of the night, she came up to the bandstand to say goodnight and I told her that I hoped we would meet again.

The very next night, I arrived at the night club to set up for the evening and there she was, sitting by herself at a table near the stage! I greeted her with excitement and told her how happy I was to see her again and we spent the entire evening exchanging glances and smiling at each other. Even though I couldn't believe it, I was totally smitten by her. As the night progressed I would drop by her table on breaks and visit with her, all the while hoping that my wife wouldn't walk in and catch us. At the end of the evening, I asked her to have coffee with me.

We spent an hour talking during which time she revealed that she had two teenaged children and that she had just divorced her husband of twenty years. I revealed that I had been married for three years and had two teenaged stepdaughters. As the night got later, Bonnie said that she'd better go, but I still didn't want to part company. I asked her if we could go somewhere private, but because she lived miles away, the only place she could offer was her car in the parking garage. I didn't care if we went to a dumpster; I just knew that I had to be with her. Fortunately, she had a Buick Electra which had a backseat as big as a living room. We got in the backseat, took our clothes off, and after a few minutes of heavy petting and kissing we proceeded to fuck like two animals.

That was the start of our affair and during many other clandestine meetings we formed an incredibly close bond. I felt that I had finally found my soul mate; there was nothing that we didn't talk about. I revealed to her that I was a closet bisexual, which my wife didn't even know, and that I often fantasized about having sex with a man and a woman at the same time. She also revealed that she had sexual attractions to women but had never acted on her desires. So that is what led me to my meeting with Pat.

While she was married, Bonnie had been having sex with Pat on and off for years. She would always meet him in a hotel room and they would spend the afternoon fucking. Pat was also married, but he wasn't sexual with his wife because she had some kind of physical problem that made sex painful. As a result, he found his sexual release elsewhere and Bonnie was more than a willing participant. Her own husband was something of a prick and she took every chance she could get to leave the house and be with Pat.

Bonnie told me that Pat had revealed to her a long time before that he had also fantasized about having sex with a man, so she told Pat about me and soon we had a meeting set up at her house.

We met on a Saturday morning and we were all visibly nervous. Bonnie had prepared a nice continental breakfast of sweet rolls and coffee and Pat and I sat around getting acquainted. He was a very proper Englishman, about fifty years old with a trim body and salt/pepper hair. He said that he owned an architectural firm and since I had prior experience as a drafter, we hit it off immediately.

As time passed it was obvious that our tryst was at a standstill, so I got up and started undressing. That was a very bold move for me because I'm naturally shy, but I wanted to see Pat naked.

"What are you doing, Will," Bonnie asked.

"Well, we're here to have sex," I answered, "but we're all too bashful to instigate anything, so I'm going to get this party started."

I stripped off all my clothes and began stroking my cock to get it hard. When Pat saw me naked he started undressing too and then Bonnie quickly followed suit. Of course, I had seen Bonnie naked before, but I got the surprise of my life when Pat pulled his pants off. This slim, mild-mannered Englishman was hung like god-damned horse! His erect cock was about eight inches long and two and a half inches wide; I was in heaven. All I could think about was swallowing that magnificent piece. Now I understood why his wife found sex painful.

Bonnie laid down on some throw pillows and spread her legs lewdly so that Pat and I could get a good look at her sopping wet pussy. Then she drove her fingers all the way into her cunt and smeared the slime on her nipples for our pleasure. Pat wasted no time in getting between her legs and pushing his beautiful cock up to the hilt which elicited a heartfelt gasp from her. It must have felt like a baseball bat invading her cunt! I laid down next to them, stroking my cock, so I could have a ringside seat to the show. I watched intently as Pat slid his cock in her pussy and then pulled it out until the head was visible only to start the cycle over again. Within seconds, he drove Bonnie over the edge and she responded with a gut-wrenching orgasm. After that he gave her two more orgasms, yet he hadn't cum himself. He eventually rolled off her and laid there with his cock sticking straight up into the air. Then he motioned to me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.