Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version - Cover

Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version

Copyright© 2008 by msboy8

Chapter 8: Going Visitin'

Tamarillia acted like she didn't have a care in the world. She was striding forward with a purpose, Lizzie had to keep holding her back so she didn't get too far ahead of the group. "Why are you in such a hurry Tammi? I would think that you wouldn't want to go into a dark, spooky place like that, much less rush to it." Lizzie was confident in what she said because the forest in front of them was filled with ugly trees with twisted limbs that seemed to reach down to catch intruders.

What Tammi saw was totally the opposite of what Lizzie, and as a matter of fact what the others, saw. Tammi saw a gentle grove of white birch trees, a babbling brook that meandered across their path. "What is your problem? Haven't you ever seen a group of trees before? You act like something is gonna reach out from behind the trees and grab us. I thought you were a warrior maiden."

"Warrior maid, actually. I haven't been a maiden for some time." Lizzie shook herself, trying to get back to what was important. "You are telling me that something couldn't attack us from the cover of the trees?" The more Lizzie pondered it the more real and imminent it felt to her. The others followed and watched helplessly as Tamarilla walked further into the spooky trees.

Lori called out to her innocent friend, "Wait Tammi, wait for us. We should stay together." This was and wasn't totally like the Tammi she knew and loved. Tammi should have been terrified, not leading the group into danger. It was like Tammi was walking down a well known path, anxious to reach the chasm that Lori now saw ahead. She expected to see Tammi skipping any moment.

True to form, Tammi did skip up to the edge of the brook. She shouted, "Hurry up slow pokes, we are being chased you know." She hopped from one foot to another at the edge of the stream. I don't understand why they are moving so slow, so careful. I would almost think they want to be caught.

The group gasped as one when they saw Tammi jumping up and down at the cliff's edge. They rushed up to grab her, almost knocking her over the edge. Lori picked up the busty girl, slung her over her shoulder and set her down well away from the edge.

"Hey what are you doing? I'm big enough to hop over creeks, you know. It is really kind of you to look out for me, but don't get all crazy on me." Tammi tried her best to look serious and angry with Lori, but she couldn't pull it off.

Lori's mouth dropped open. Tammi is calling this impassable chasm a creek? How come she doesn't realize that our way is barred? "Tammi, look around and tell me what you see?"

Tamarilla sighed and turned around in a circle. Then she said, "I see the same things you all do, a grove of white birch trees and a small brook." She was astounded, not hard to do, at all the horrified glances she got. "Why, what do you see?"

"I don't know why you don't see what we all see." Danni and Lizzie's heads nodded in agreement. "We see the haunted looking forest, with its twisted, horrible branches leading up to a wide and deep chasm. This is why we were wondering why you were so determined to rush into it."

Tammi giggled nervously then said, "Don't be silly Lori, you know me, I would never go into a haunted forest, much less rush into it." The ladies all stood there thinking of how impossible everything sounded. Lori wanted to believe Tammi, but her own eyes told her that what she was seeing was what was there.

It appeared that there was no solution to this problem. Then Lori saw a gleam in Tammi's eye. Lori knew what that meant, but she was too slow to grab her friend as she dashed on ahead. "Just wait there, I'll be right back!" This is the only way to prove that I'm right. Why didn't I think of this before? The other members of their group gasped in horror as Tammi jumped out into the void.


Landing on the other side of the creek, Tammi curtsied and giggled. "See I told you I could jump over this little bit of water. C'mon girls, follow me!"

The other women's gasps died out as they saw Tammi land on the other side of the chasm! They saw her curtsey then tell them to follow her. The ladies were frozen in disbelief and wonder. They thought as one, she may have made it, but there is no way that I'm going to throw myself off that cliff!

Serri was the only person in the group with the ability to cast spells and she knew that Tammarilla had no such ability. How did she do that? She has no Boots of Jumping or any other magical help. She is certainly not physically able to jump that far. Hell, she can't even run with those gigantic fun-bags on her chest. Wait a minute ... fun-bags ... bags ... bags filled with some kind of floating gas? Naw, I'm just imagining things; maybe I even imagined her actually jumping across the chasm. That's it, she must be dead and her ghost is trying to get us to join her.

Meanwhile on the other side of the creek, Tammi was getting tired of waiting. She mumbled 'Fraidy cats' under her breath and then jumped back over the creek. "It's not that big of a jump, you know. And even if you slip, you'll just get your feet wet."

Danni thought about what was happening. I clearly saw the haunted forest and the deep, wide chasm in front of us, but I had also seen Tammi jump across it and back. Also, Tammi said she just saw some birch trees and a creek. Danni held up her hands to motion for silence. "Something is making us see things that aren't here, Tammi has proven this by jumping across the 'creek', twice. It must be a powerful magic, like a spell or a magic item. It keeps the uninvited away, but why doesn't it affect Tammi? And where do we go from here?"

They mulled over the problem silently, until the answer came to Tammi. It is so obvious! Why didn't I think of it sooner! "I've got it, it will be so easy." Danni looked at her her in anticipation, so Tammi blurted it out. "You see the chasm instead of a creek right?" They all nodded and waited for her idea. "Well, you're awake so you can see the chasm. I'll just thump you on the head until you're not awake, then I'll carry you across the creek and wake you up. Pretty easy huh?"

The looks of disgust and horror on the faces of her companions told Tammi that they didn't see how right her idea was for them. She thought over her plan step by step, but she could not see anything wrong with it. She assumed an innocent stance and raised her eyebrows.

Everyone started to move closer to Tammi, looking somewhat other than pleased with her idea. Serri stopped and said, "Wait she might just have something there." Lizzie looked at her like rescuing her from Herman was a mistake. Serri hastened to add, "Not the part about hitting us in the head, the part about not seeing the chasm. If we were blindfolded, then Tammi could pick us up and jump over the creek. That way we wouldn't go crazy because we thought she was going to jump over a chasm. Also, Tammi could make several 'practice' jumps, so the person being carried would not know which was the real jump. Does that sound better?"

Lizzie and the others nodded. Lizzie added, "I never liked being hit on the head, even in practice. This sounds a lot better. Also the 'chasm' may also fool our pursuers and give us more time."

Danni rustled around until she found four cloths that could be used as blindfolds. She then blindfolded Lori and her sister while Serri made sure that Tammi knew exactly what to do. That done Serri blindfolded Danni and gave Tammi the last cloth to blindfold her.

What happened next was almost too funny. Tammi went behind Lori to pick her up, but with her massive tits pressed into Lori's back, she could not get her hands to meet. Tammi did try though, she got as close to Lori as she could until her body was bent back a little bit even. Nothing seemed to work and Lori, being such a sexual creature, was beginning to become aroused.

Lori grew frustrated and tore her blindfold off. She spun around and faced Tammi. Lori grabbed Tammi's arms by the elbows and pulled their chests together. She told Tammi to grab her elbows, and then they would count to three and jump away from the brook. Of course Tammi had to ask why they were jumping away from the brook.

Once they got it all straightened out, the migration to the other side went smoothly, well pretty smoothly. The women found that when they took off their blindfolds, they now saw a brook and a copse of white birch trees, not a chasm and a haunted forest. That was good until Lizzie noticed that they had left their baggage on the other side. Lizzie jumped back over the brook and was suddenly in a haunted forest standing at the edge of a chasm.

Finding herself back across the chasm, Lizzie let out a short screech. That got everyone else's attention and they wondered why she was backpedaling so fast from the creek. Serri figured out what was the problem. She handed Tammi Lizzie's blindfold and then whispered in her ear. Tammi jumped over the creek, blindfolded Lizzie, tossed the baggage over the creek and then jumped back over with Lizzie.

When Lizzie's blindfold was taken off again, she hugged Tammi close. "Thank you so much Tammi. I wound up back in that evil forest and you all were so far away." Tammi felt a little uncomfortable and backed of out Lizzie's embrace. Lizzie let her go with a winsome smile on her face. Danni was quick to takes Tammi's place and welcomed her sister back.

The sisters were holding each other like they had been separated for months, instead of just a few moments. Lori and Serri were sorting through the packs and bags getting them ready to travel. Everything was halted, when Tammi said, "I wonder whose house that is?" The other women turned to look at where Tammi was pointing.

After they had looked at it Lori had an idea. "I am going to describe what I see, let me know if you see something different. I see a stone cottage with forest green shutters on the windows and a thatched roof. Do you all see the same thing?" Lizzie, Danni, and Serri all nodded their heads, Tammi didn't. Lori let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm afrad to ask, but what do you see Tammi?"

Tammi screwed up her face like she was looking very hard at the house. "Well, what I see is a lot prettier. It's kind of hard to describe, it looks like a regular cottage, but it's made of candy, pretzels and gingerbread. Yeah, that is it a gingerbread house!"

An audible groan was heard from the group. Lizzie threw down her knapsack and yelled, "I don't believe it! You have got to be joking!"

"Yes.", said Tammi giggling. "Everybody was so serious and in a bad mood so I thought a joke would help." Tammi's gleeful look froze and her eyes got big as the rest of the group started moving to surround her with evil looks on their faces. "C'mon girls, that was funny you have to admit. Hey, we have to get going before the Elves catch us."

Those were the last articulate words heard from Tammi for awhile. Lizzie reached her first and dragged her to the creek. She sat down on the bank with her feet in the water and bent Tammi over her lap. Lizzie held her tight while the other women started hitting her up turned ass. At first everyone was just flailing away at Tammi's butt. There were a few hands hit before they got into a good rhythm. Then it was just the sounds of hands slapping ass and Tammi screaming.

Lori put a stop to the spanking after a few minutes. "All right ladies, we don't have time to stop very long for fun. We have to keep moving, or else the Elves will catch us." Lizzie let Tammi slide off her lap and fall into the brook. Tammi couldn't decide who to glare at, Lizzie for her actions or Lori for her comment. She gave up when both ladies turned away from her, so she tried to crawl out of the brook. The first time she didn't get far, it took a second attempt and a lot of groaning to make it up on the bank.

The half-elf wanted to see if it was alright to heal Tammi's sore butt. So, she asked Lori if she could cast a small healing spell or should she wait to make sure that some things were not to be joked about. Lori thought for a moment then said, "You had better go ahead and heal her or else we are going to hear her complain for a week!"

Serri walked over to where Tammi lay sprawled on the ground. The brunette's clothes were all wet and covered with leaves, algae and mud from falling in the brook. Serri patted Tammi on the shoulder saying, "It is going to be alright. Let me see if I can do something to help." Serri concentrated and spoke the Elven words to the healing spell while moving her hands above Tammi's bruised ass cheeks. The words were correct and she had 'learned' the healing spell that morning, but she did not feel the healing power leave her hands to go into Tammi's body. She was very confused! She had 'forgotten' the spell, so she knew that she had cast it. Serri raised her eyes to Lori with an unspoken question in them. Lori just shrugged.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.