Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version - Cover

Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version

Copyright© 2008 by msboy8

Chapter 3: Who's that knocking on my bush?

Tamarilla was on her own but hopeful. She didn't have to be a slave for Herman, the dragon hadn't eaten her, and the sun was shining. Tammi sang a happy tune as she walked along the trail, she would have skipped, but she didn't want to end up sore. She sang a song that her Nana used to sing.

When I was a serving maid down on Drury lane,

My master he was kind to me; my mistress was the same.
When along came a sailor boy with laugh so bright and gay,
And he was the source of all my misery.

Chorus:

With his bell bottom trousers, coat of navy blue,
He would climb the riggin' like his daddy used to do.

He asked me for a candle to light him to his bed.
He asked me for a nightcap to put upon his head.
Now I was just a simple lass and didn't mean no harm,
So I hopped into the sailor's bed to keep the sailor warm.

With his bell bottom trousers, coat of navy blue,
He would climb the riggin' like his daddy used to do.

In the morning he was gone and he left a five pound note,
With a bit of writin', and this is what he wrote:
"Now you may have a daughter, lass. You may have a son,
And this should help to pay for the trouble I have done.
Now if you have a daughter, you can bounce her on your knee,
But if you have a son, send the bastard off to sea,"

With his bell bottom trousers, coat of navy blue,
He would climb the riggin' like his daddy used to do.

© 2003-2006 by John Mehlberg <http://www.immortalia.com/html/john-mehlberg.htm>. All rights reserved. All wrongs reversed. With some liberties taken in the Lyrics by msboy8.

When Tamarilla got to the part about hopping into the sailor's bed she always blushed. My Nana must not have always been a good little girl. She blushed again with that thought. Tammi decided that it was time to eat lunch, so she fixed up the scraps she had left into a simple lunch. That's it for the food, I'm gonna have to get some soon, the water's almost gone too. Tammi didn't have any money and wasn't sure where she was, but she KNEW that everything would be OK.

Singing the same tune, Tammi strode down the path. She was making good time when something brought her to a sudden halt and silenced her singing. Three men had calmly stepped out of the forest blocking her path. Tammi backed up a step and then heard a noise behind her. She looked for a second and stopped moving. Tammi saw two more men behind her. The men didn't look dangerous, only dirty with mismatched clothes. Maybe they just want a pretty girl to keep them company. Of course Tammi and the men had different ideas of what that meant.

"Hold on there girlie, do ya know this be ar path? An' seeing that we work hard to keep it safe for travelers such as you, we need you to pay for ar hard work. Don't ya agree darlin'?

Tammi was thinking as the man spoke and she answered, "Hmmm ... I see what you mean. Did you know there was a dragon not too far from here yesterday? She paused while she gathered her thoughts. Just as the man was starting to look impatient, she continued, "Oh yes, sorry I sometimes forget what I'm going to say. I don't have anything to give you except the clothes on my back. I was run out of my village yesterday, because the dragon didn't want me." Suddenly Tammi giggled realizing that her clothes wouldn't fit the men anyway.

"Enouff of yer doubletalk, are you going to pay us or not? If you have no coin, it will be yer clothes! Now take em off and give us a good look!" Tammi made a cross expression and stripped her blouse and skirt off. "Cor! Look at those melons!" Tammi was puzzled again. She didn't have any kind of fruit with her. If I had a melon, I would have eaten it with my lunch. She heard the other men say vulgar stuff about her tits and her naked body. She just sighed, Haven't they ever seen a naked girl before?

The leader strode over to Tammi and slung her over his shoulder. "C'mon lads, lets find a spot where we can please our guest." Saying that, he carried her into the woods, scratching her bare bottom on low-hanging branches. Tammi was not enjoying being carried naked through the woods and she was quite vocal in expressing this.

They passed through a very scratchy set of trees and entered a grassy glade. The leader was about to lower Tammi to the ground so the men could ravish her when a voice came out of the trees on the other side of the glade. "Just what do you think you're going to do to that girl? Not in my home!" The voice was sultry with an edge to it and very female.

Tammi caught a glimpse of a naked girl stepping out from behind a bush. A glimpse, because the leader just dropped her, letting her land on the ground with a thud. When Tammi hit the ground, the breath was knocked out of her. It took her a moment until she got up and saw what was happening. The woman, who had red hair and a sexy body, was being ravaged by the five men! Tammi was stunned by what she saw, her mouth actually hanging open wide. I was raised around farm animals, so I know how they have sex, but I've never seen anything like this. Is that what those men were going to do to me? They may still do it after they wear her out. Tammi got a funny feeling in her stomach. Tammi was still staring as each man finished. The strange thing was that, once the men were done, they fell asleep. I've heard that men sometimes go to sleep after sex, but this is crazy!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.