The Orb - Cover

The Orb

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A middle aged man gets a chance to fix things in his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Teacher/Student  

David had waited an extra ten minutes to make sure everyone else had left the building before walking into Karen's classroom after school let out for the day. His eyes were locked onto her face as he stepped closer to his teacher.

"You sure look great today," he said as he took a seat.

"Thank you," she smiled brightly at him. "You asked me to wear something nice."

David watched as she stood up and slowly walked to the blackboard and then turned and slowly made her way back to the bar stool she liked to teach from. The gray, tight fitting, cotton turtle neck accentuated the curves of her small breasts and hugged her waist before disappearing into the waistband of her skirt. The skirt itself was black and fitted her body perfectly, showing off her ass and legs without making it obvious. Dark panty hose and her low heals made her legs look great.

He stood up and stepped close to her and looked at the door to make sure no one was close and then cupped her face and kissed her gently on her soft lips. "Too bad it's not a tutoring night."

Karen let him kiss her and quickly stepped from his arms. She did not need to be caught kissing a student. "Too bad mother nature is still paying a visit."

"Yeah, well there's that too," he said as they both started chuckling.

"How are you doing on the algebra assignments I gave you?" she said, changing the subject.

"I'm working through the problems but I don't think I will ever like math."

"I'm sure you'll do fine," she told him.

"I need to get home. I have homework to do," he said taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

"If you get need help, just call me," she said looking into his eyes. "I'll do whatever I can."

David smiled at her and nodded his head catching the double meaning in her statement. "Thank you. Again, you look great."

It was a beautiful fall day, warm but not overly so and David felt good as he drove home. As he turned onto his street, he expected to see his sister's car in the driveway but didn't. "She must have had to work late again," he thought to himself.

Something about that mysterious silver orb that he found in his hands the other day had been nagging his thoughts all day. From somewhere deep in his mind, where only the shadows of thoughts dwell, came the idea that if he looked at the thing and thought of a place and time, he could be there.

He went directly to his bedroom and dropped his books on his bed and retrieved the box with the orb in it from its hiding place. Somehow he knew to put a leather satchel over his shoulder before opening the lid of the box. He let his eyes fix on the silver surface of its contents and saw the strange patterns start to form. Soon he was lost in them and felt himself being pulled through the black hole that had form.

David shook his head, trying to clear the dizziness from it and opened his eyes and saw he was standing in a hallway of a hospital maternity ward. He looked around and saw the window into the nursery where three new born babies were sleeping. The only other person around him was an older man that he knew only to be the grandfather of one of the babies. He swallowed of out nervousness and stepped next to the gentleman. Realizing, he had the orb in his hand, he closed the lid and placed the box in his satchel.

"One of them yours, son?" the man said to him.

David turned and looked at the man before turning back to view the babies. He spotted a girl and the name card told him her name was Jean Marie Raymond. One of those little tickling shadows of thoughts lurking in his mind, told him that one day this would be his wife.

"Mr. Raymond?" he asked the man.

"Yes?"

"Harold Raymond?"

"Do I know you, son?" the asked, clearly confused.

"No. We have never met."

"How do you know my name?" the man inquired.

David looked at him with a hard glaze on the man's face. "That's not important," he said. "What is important, is that I have a message for you."

Harold Raymond turned and faced the young man standing next to him. He was getting a strange feeling about him and decided he did not like him. "I don't want to hear anything you might have to say."

Without warning, David stepped close to the man and reached out and grabbed the man's balls and squeezed hard to get the man's attention. "If you ever touch your granddaughters, ever," David punctuated with a tighter squeeze to the man's balls. "I will personally nail your tiny balls to a wooden table, light it on fire and leave you with a rusty knife."

David watched the color drain out the man's face as he pulled his hands free of the man's nuts without relaxing his grip. He knew the man was white partly from the pain in his nether regions but mostly because the man knew that he knew what he was thinking.

"Who are you?"

"Your worse nightmare. If you leave them alone, you'll never see me again. If you don't..." David trailed off, leaving the rest of the thought unspoken.

David turned and walked down the hall leaving the Harold Raymond where he found him. Ducking into a restroom, he stepped into a toilet stall and closed the door and pulled the box out of the satchel. This time when he stared at the silver surface, he was back in his basement bedroom of his parent's house. When the dizziness had left him, he put the box back in its hiding place and opened his school books and got busy with his homework.

The weekend finally arrived and David planned on doing nothing but being lazy on Saturday morning. When he woke up mid-morning, he thought about not getting up at all. After a few minutes he decided that he had better get up and use the bathroom. He also thought about getting dressed but decided against it. The only bathroom in his parent's house was on the main floor and David hated the idea of walking upstairs just to use it. "Why won't they put a bathroom in the basement?" he thought for the millionth time.

He took his time after finding out that his mother had gone to the grocery store and was going to be doing a couple of other errands before returning to his bedroom.

"Morning," Sue said as she stepped into his bedroom.

"Hi," he greeted her as he casually looked over his shoulder. "I didn't see you upstairs."

"I was walking in the front door when I saw your naked butt coming down here. Since Mom isn't home..." she said with a twinkle in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him from behind.

David turned and faced his sister and raised his hands to cup her boobs. He felt her arms wrap around his neck as her tongue slipped through his lips and danced with his own. His cock stood up and pressed against her thigh as he pulled her tight against his body. "I want you, Sue," he whispered as he kissed the side of her neck.

Sue gently pushed her brother down on his bed and looked at his face before letting her eyes roam down to his fully erect cock. Slowly, she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Her eyes were back on his face as she reached behind her to open the hooks. "You still like my titties?"

"I love 'em," he responded.

When she stepped out of her pants, she straddled her brother's legs, letting her pussy rub his cock. "You don't know how many times I played with myself this week because of you."

She raised her hips and aimed his cock at her pussy but David stopped her. She looked at quizzically until he asked her to turn around. "I want to watch you in the mirror."

Sue smiled and turned towards the full length mirror that was on the wall opposite the one his bed was on and raised her hips. She was about to slide down the pole when the door to his bedroom opened.

"David? You awake?" his mother's voice said.

David and Sue froze. Neither could say anything nor move a muscle as they realized they were caught.

"I ... ah ... I'll..." Margaret stammered and turned to leave.

"Mom, stay, please," David said invitingly.

Sue saw her mother turn back towards them and look between her legs. Her hand was covering her pussy with David's hard cock just inside her lips. A wicked smiled spread across her face as she moved her hand and slid down his pole.

David loved the feeling of his sister's pussy as it slid down his manhood. That in itself was enough to get his blood flowing but the look of lust on his mother's face when Sue took his cock inside her made the scene so much more erotic for him.

"You like watching, Mom?" David asked as his sister raised her pussy, paused for a second and then slid back down.

Margaret could not believe what she was seeing. She came home earlier then she expected to and came down to David's bedroom to get what her daughter was getting. She did not want to admit it but the sight was having a very wet effect on her pussy. "Yes," she managed to whisper.

The naughtiness of fucking her brother had Sue rubbing her pussy all week. The memories of him first entering her pussy in their parent's bed, the memories the next afternoon of fucking him on the sofa and hearing him talk dirty to her had her in a state of horniness that Sue could not believe. She was not going to be denied his cock this morning. Now the naughtiness while their mother watched could not be put into words. Sue placed her hands just above David's knees and started fucking faster and harder, all the while watching her mother watch them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.