The Orb - Cover

The Orb

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A middle aged man gets a chance to fix things in his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Teacher/Student  

"Sorry I'm late, Mom," David said as he walked through the back door and into the kitchen of his parent's house. "We lost track of time."

"You know if you are going to be late, you are supposed to call," his mother responded.

David looked at his mother quizzically. She said what he expected her to say but without the anger. "I know, again I'm sorry." He then sat down at the kitchen table as his mother pulled a dinner plate from the oven.

"We ate without you. I hope its still warm." She watched her son as he began to eat. She was looking for any sign that there might be something medically wrong with her son. He had never been this focused, this determined in anything before, especially school. Finally, she could not keep quiet any longer.

"David, I don't know what is happening with you," she met his eyes as he looked up from his plate. "There is something different about you, something I just can't put my finger on. Why the sudden interest in school?"

"Where's Dad?" he asked as he took his first bite. He wanted time to think about how to answer his mother's question. He wasn't entirely sure what had happened to him but he knew that his mother was not going to let it go at that. He stood up from the table and took his plate and silverware to the sink and rinsed them off. He looked over to where his mother was still sitting, took a deep breath and sat down in the seat he just vacated.

"He had some work he needed to get done at the office," his mother said.

"Mom," he began, "I don't know what happened, exactly. Last week I had a very bad day at school and when I got home, I went to my bedroom to think. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and the strangest feeling came over me."

He paused and looked at his mother and saw that she was waiting for him to continue. "Here goes nothing," he thought to himself.

"It was like I was being pulled through a tunnel in time. Like my mind was being played in fast motion and I saw everything that was going to happen to me for the next thirty-three years."

His mother was still looking at him and not saying anything. A confused look crossed her face but she remained silent waiting for him to continue.

"Mom, my life sucked. I had some good things in it but all in all, it sucked. The tunnel closed around me and all of a sudden I knew I had thirty-three years of experiences I never experience. I knew things that I didn't know before. I also knew that it was a gift. A gift of opportunity to change things, now, while I can."

Margaret Baker leaned back in her chair when her son finished his story. She had never heard anything like it. She didn't know if she believed it but after a long silence decided that she didn't need too. If David believed it and it makes a positive change in his life, than so much the better.

"I don't know how to respond to that," she said in deep thought. "Only to tell you to be careful." Then after a short pause, "What things are you planning on changing?"

"My education. I do not want to go through life going from one dead end job to another until I'm an old man with nothing to show for many years of hard work."

"Karen Wilson is helping in that area?"

"I talked with her over the weekend. She gave me some tests that showed what I was behind in. We are working in those areas now."

Margaret smiled at her son. Finally he was getting the help he needed. Hopefully if will be enough. She was surer now than she had ever been that David was going to make something out of his life. She had no idea what or even how, but she knew from the determined sound in his voice that he was on the right path. A thought slowly entered her mind and as she tried to suppress it the more it came to the front of her mind.

"What else is she teaching you?" she heard herself say.

Instincts told David this was a dangerous question. The experience in his mind told him not to answer until he knew what the question was her was answering. "Excuse me?"

"Tonight was English, what's the subject on tomorrow?" she asked, already knowing that the subject was math.

"Algebra."

"Tell me about Miss Wilson," she asked her son.

David's brow wrinkled as he looked at his mother. She was fishing for information and David knew she suspected they did more then just English exercises. "What do you want to know?"

"Is she pretty?"

That was a dead give-a-way for David. "She is..." he paused and looked at his mother before deciding just how to answer her question. "You always say that God makes a person pretty on the outside but its up to the person to decide if they're pretty on the inside."

"So she's homely as a mud fence?"

"There are guys who wouldn't look at her twice. She is not homely but she is not going to win the Miss America pageant either."

"I see." Margaret thought for a moment before continuing their conversation. "She's smart?"

"Smarter then she gives herself credit for." David told his mother.

"Is she skinny or chubby?" Margaret asked without thinking.

"She is slim. She is about 5' 6" tall; I'd say 115 lbs. and it looks like she takes good care of herself." He knew where his mother was going with these questions and could tell her what she wanted to know. However, David was having fun making his mother fish for the information.

"Uh..." she started and stop.

David smiled inwardly. He knew this was the question she was waiting to ask. He decided to wait and make her ask it.

"Uh ... do you find her attractive?"

"Mom, I think she is one of the most beautiful ladies I have met. Not because of how she looks, but because of what is inside her." David told her and then went on. "She and I connected in a way that I can't explain. We understand each other."

"Are you... ?" Margaret trailed off but leaving the question out there.

"I'm not going to answer that. First, it's none of your business. Second, if we were and I am not admitting to anything, but if we were, it would be disrespectful to her to say so."

Margaret sat back in her chair and looked at her son. Most seventeen-year-old boys would either want to brag about a sexual conquest or deny it out right to their mothers. David did neither. "Maybe his vision story is true," she thought. "That kind of maturity only comes with age and experience."

She stood up and patted him on the shoulder and as she walked away from him, she said "like I said, be careful."

David got up front the table and followed her to the living room. She had just turned the TV on when David sat on the other end of the sofa.

"I don't want to see you get hurt, David."

David kept his eyes on the television but could hear something in his mother's voice that sounded like a sob. It was just a whisper of a sob, but it was there. "Thanks, Mom."

"You don't have to tell me but is she your first?" Margaret said quietly.

David looked at his mother and saw that she had head down. There was something bothering her and he was sure that his relationship with Karen Wilson was not it. "No, Mom, she's not."

David was struck with a thought that knocked him back into the sofa he was sharing with his mother. This thought came out of nowhere and David immediately knew that it was a memory from the future. He took a couple deep breaths to calm his nerves and to regain use of his rational mind. "How are things between you and Dad?" he asked quietly.

Margaret's head spun around to look at her son. "How do you know there's something wrong there?"

"I don't know but I know." David said.

"Not good," she said after a few moments. "He is with her tonight."

"I'm sorry," he said, letting her speak.

"She was at the conference this weekend and they disappeared for a couple of hours." Once that information was out, Margaret could not stop telling her son the whole story of his father's infidelity. She told him when it started and how it started. She told him everything about it. When she ran out of words, she fall back into the sofa and began to cry. Slow sobs at first, then larger ones as the hurt and pain rushed through her.

David moved closer to his mother as she told him her story and put an arm around her. He pulled her close to comfort her and to let her cry on his shoulder. Every detail that his mother told him brought his memory into sharper focus. By the end of the sad tale, David had a vivid memory in his mind that only came to light by hearing his mother speak.

"I'm sorry. A son should never hear things like that about his father." She had regained her composure and reached for a tissue from the end table.

"A mother should not have to tell her son things like that about his father." David responded. His hand was still resting on her shoulder and he gave her small light rubs.

Margaret looked quickly to her son and then looked at the floor in front of her. "You're a good man. If what you told is true about this future vision of yours, don't mess that up."

"Are you going to be alright?" David asked genuinely concerned for his mother.

She nodded her head yes. "I'll be fine. This might be the first time I shared any of this with anyone but it is not my first time I dealt with it."

David pulled her to him again and gave her a warm, tender hug. He felt her relax in his arms and lay her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head not knowing why exactly, only that it seemed the natural thing to do.

Margaret turned her head and looked into the eyes of her son. She felt safe in his arms. She felt loved in his arms. She only wished that she felt like this in his father's arms. Stretching her neck slightly, she kissed him on the corner of his mouth and laid her head back on his shoulder.

"Damn," David thought to himself. "I could have her too." He smiled to himself at that thought. He had admired her body since he was about thirteen. He never dared told anyone else in fear they would think he was a serious pervert or something but that did not stop him from masturbating while thinking of her body.

David gently pushed his mother away from him and then got to his feet. He turned to face her while she sat and cupped her face with his hand. No words were spoken as he watched her get to her feet and rubbed the side of his face with her soft, warm hand. Slowly he leaned forward and kissed her lightly on her lips and licked them very lightly as he pulled away.

"I got homework to finish," he said as he stepped away from his mother who had started to breath quicker.

"And I have, uh, things I, uh, need to get done." She walked quickly past him and into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

David got up the next morning, got dressed and fixed his breakfast. He would have been surprised if his mother was not already dressed and in the kitchen as well.

"Good morning, Mom," he said getting his favorite cereal from the cupboards and reaching for a bowl.

"Morning," came the quiet reply.

David noticed that his mother was not her normal self this morning. She looked like she had a lot on her mind and did not meet his eyes. He decided not to say anything and ate his breakfast in silence. When it was time to leave for school, he put his bowl in the sink and kissed his mother's cheek. "See ya tonight."

Margaret tensed at the touch of her son's kiss. Last night was too fresh in her mind. Never before had she thought of her son in a sexual way and if he had just touched her, anywhere, one more time, she would have gladly accepted him between her legs. She hoped that those feelings would have gone away with the night's sleep but when she awoke this morning, the sexual attraction she felt for her son were much stronger. "Oh god, help me," she sighed as she heard the front door close behind him.

David entered his history class and met Karen's eyes. A slight smile spread across both faces but after that neither one could meet the other's glaze. He watched her body, heard her voice but could not repeat a singe word she said. In less then a week, he went from a shy awkward kid to a confident young man. He had gone from a near virgin to having sex with his sister, his history teacher and if he wanted to, his own mother.

He smiled when he thought about his mother. Last night was magical. It would not have taken any effort on his part and he could have had her in his bed. He crawled into bed after leaving her in the living room, many thoughts going through his head. What did she look like naked? What would she look like as a giant orgasm flowed through her body? What would she say or do after he came inside her? He knew he would find out but he was not going to push her. She was going to have to make the first move. Knowing that his father was fucking someone else, made him realize that she probably need a good fuck too.

By the end of school, David was eager to get to Karen's house. He wanted to get started with the math tutoring but also he wanted to be with her again. It didn't matter if they made love; he just wanted to be in her presence, to enjoy her company. He drove around again and waited for her to get home. He waited a few minutes and pulled his car in behind hers and walked to the front door. He was surprised to see it slightly open and pushed it the rest of the way he stepped into her home.

"Karen?" he said wondering if she was okay.

He did not get a reply and decided to make sure everything was okay. As soon as he stepped into her bedroom, she came out of her master bathroom totally naked. Their eyes met as Karen jumped backwards in shock. "Your front door was open. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I was in the bathroom, I didn't hear you," she said, clutching her chest.

David let his eyes roam over her naked body. She looked even better to him today than she did yesterday. When his eyes landed on her pussy, he saw the string dangling from between her labia.

"We need to wait until next week for that. Let me get dressed and we can start on your algebra." Karen had to smile at the surprise she saw on David's face. She shared his disappointment but Mother Nature is what it is.

"Sounds like a good plan," David said as he leaned against the door jam and watched her get a t-shirt out of a drawer and pull it over her head. He took a deep breath as he appreciated the view of her ass as turned away from him and pulled her denim shorts up her lovely legs.

They settled at the kitchen table and opened the math textbook. Karen had prepared several problems for him to solve and with her help quickly finished them. She handed him several more pieces of paper with similar problems on them and told him to try and solve them on his own.

David looked at the problems and started to work them out. He had to ask questions a few times but after an hour and half of working them out, he was starting to catch on. He still had a few pages to go when Karen laid her hand on his shoulder and told him it was 5:00 o'clock, time for him to go home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.