The Orb - Cover

The Orb

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A middle aged man gets a chance to fix things in his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Teacher/Student  

Monday started out like any other Monday for David. His alarm clock sounded promptly at 6:30 in the morning, giving exactly forty-five minutes to get dressed, eat breakfast and get to school. He pulled on a pair of clean blue jeans and his favorite t-shirt and headed for the kitchen.

"Morning Mom," he said, greeting his mother. "Have a good time this weekend?"

"It was fun," she replied. "You and Sue do anything or did you just lay around the house?"

"We, more or less, just laid around the house." David smiled to himself, knowing his mother would not catch the double meaning of his statement. He told her the truth; they did lie around the house. What he didn't tell her was that they were both naked and were making love while doing it.

David made himself a bowl of instant oatmeal and sprinkled brown sugar over the top. As he ate it, he explained to his mother the arrangements he made with Karen Wilson. He watched her face and saw the look that he dreaded most. It was a look he knew only too well, the look that said he was about to be asked fifty questions and nothing he could say or do would stop her until she was satisfied with his answers.

"I knew something was different Friday morning. What happened?"

David leaned back in the chair and thought about how to answer her question. He really didn't know exactly what had occurred, only that he now possessed a knowledge base that he never had before. Not only that but he possessed experiences he never had before. No real memories of these experiences but he knew things that he could not explain.

"I went to bed the other night and started thinking about my future," he started. "My life sucks now and if I don't change the things I can, then the rest of my life is not going to get any better."

His mother looked at him quizzically before asking, "and what brought this on?"

"I finally realized what you and Dad have been telling me all along. I need a college education if I am going to make something of myself." David looked at his mother with a half smirk on his lips and a slight shrug of his shoulders.

They talked a while longer until David saw he had to leave or be late for school. "See ya, Mom," he said as he stepped beside her and kissed her cheek good-bye. Something he had always been reluctant to do in the past.

He walked into the school building not hating the place for the first time in his life. More out of habit than anything else, David looked around to see if Troy or Kurt were close. Not seeing them he went to his locker and opened it. It took a moment for him to realize that the locker next to his opened and Troy was standing in front it.

"Hi," Troy said, closed the locker door and walked away.

The rest of the day was more of the same. Nothing really changed for him, except he noticed that his follow students no longer ignored him. In class they listened to what he had to say without the ridicule he endured before. Some of them even started joking with him.

The last bell finally rang and David was walking past Miss Wilson's room. "David ... David wait," he heard and turning around saw Miss Wilson standing in the doorway of her classroom.

"Yes?" he said walking back to her.

"Come in here, please, I need to tell you something."

David followed her into her classroom and watched as she sat on her desk. She allowed her skirt to raise up her legs some as she crossed them. "Mom called me yesterday," she began. "I remembered what you said and took your advice."

"Yeah? What happened?" he asked genuinely interested.

"Like normal, she started comparing my sister and me but I stopped her and asked her to not too. To my surprise, she listened to what I had to say and we had a long talk about it. She said she would try hard not to do it any more."

"Good. See I told you, just tell her where the boundaries are and stick to them."

"Thank you," she said and as she uncrossed her legs, purposely giving him a good view of the thighs, almost to her panties.

David purposely let his eyes linger on her legs before slowly and deliberately raising them to those of his teacher. He smiled slightly and slowly let his eyes drop to her chest and back to her eyes. "I hope everything works out."

"I'm sure they will," Karen responded, the meaning in her voice was obvious to both of them.

David rose to his feet and let his eyes roam over her body one more time. He saw her eyes drift down to his groin and smiled when she realized he had a hard on. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said before covering the front of his pants with his books and leaving the classroom.

David paid as much attention as he could the next day but his thoughts were centered on going to Karen's house after school. When the dismissal bell finally rang he slowly left the building, knowing the teachers could not leave for half an hour after the final bell.

He drove around for several minutes, making sure to stay close to Karen's house. He didn't want to go home; Sue would ask too many questions. He didn't want to be too far away either. He saw her car turn the corner onto her street and he followed her into her driveway.

"You ready?" she asked, as they both exited their cars and walked to her front door.

"I am," he responded.

Karen unlocked the door and pushed it open and David followed close behind.

"You want something to eat, maybe a soda?" Karen asked her guest.

"If you have a soda, I could be persuaded to drink it," he said smiling at the young lady.

"There's some in the fridge, get one for both of us," she told him. "I'm going to change clothes and then we'll be ready to start."

David watched her disappear into her bedroom and leave the door open. He wanted nothing more than to follow her and see what happened but decided to wait. "If she really wants it, she'll have to make the first move," he thought as he pulled two sodas from the refrigerator and sat them on the table.

He noticed some pictures displayed on the living room wall and went to take a closer look at them. One was of her mother, who was an older version of Karen, two more, David decided. had to be of her sister. "She must have gotten her looks from their father's side," he thought to himself. There was one picture that caught his eye. It was of all three of them on a beach, each in a swimsuit and very much enjoying each other's company.

"That's my Mom and my sister," Karen said stepping beside him.

"Where's your Dad?" David asked.

"He left Mom when I was three," Karen said. "We haven't heard from him since."

David looked at his hostess and his eyes widened. She had put on a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top, obviously leaving off her bra. "Wow"

"I like to get comfortable when I get off work." She said smiling at his reaction. "Dresses really aren't my thing but the school principal thinks we look more professional in them."

"You look lovely in either," David told her.

"I think we should get started with your studies." She led him to the kitchen table and opened an English book.

Over the next hour and half, they studied articles of speech. He was surprised how much he did know and also how much he didn't. The more they discussed sentence structures, the less Karen distracted him.

Karen watched him as he did the exercises on the sheet of paper. She marveled at how once she explained something to him he was able to pick it up right away. She watched him work diligently on one page, look it over, make a change and then move on to the next page. As he moved from one page to the next, she would pick up the finished one looking for any mistakes, making only a few corrections. It seemed that all he needed was someone to take an interest in him, one on one, for him to understand his assignments.

"Let's take a break," she said.

David looked up and saw her smiling at him. "This is kind of fun when you actually are interested in it."

"What else interests you?" Karen asked him.

"Normal things," he said looking at her breasts.

Karen saw where he was looking and took a deep breath. "Name me something that really interests you?"

David raised his eyes to Karen's and then let them fall back to her breasts. "Let me think," he said.

Karen leaned forward and placed her hands over his. "Don't think too hard," she said as she pushed her small breasts together with her elbows.

"What are you interested in?" He asked turning it back on her.

"You," Sue whispered, after a short pause and got to her feet. She kept her eyes on her student and slowly curled her fingers in the hem of her tank top. She pulled it up slowly, revealing her flat tummy but stopping just short of her boobs.

"Me?" David said trying to play coy.

Karen left her tank top just under her boobs and stepped next to where David was sitting. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Yes, you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.