Training Program for Female Executives
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Nikki Mounds

I open the front door of the building feeling very confident today. I am sure I have put my career in motion yesterday. After all those guys told me they have been waiting for me to join the team since I was a young teen my confidence swelled.

I am also very happy to see that my training is paying off. I was really unsure when it begun. I mean, the company ideas are non conventional and, to tell the truth, I though they were weird in my first day. But now I've see it works. Lynn's ideas, tips and advices got me noted by several of the most powerful men in this firm and I'm sure I'll soon be receiving several good assignments.

Soon I'll be a rising star like Camille, Isabelle and Miss Wilson, the girls who got their big chance in the African branch yesterday. I wonder how the celebration was ... all those hunky old men, so powerful and mature. Just to think about them along the young girls make me shiver in lust!

I arrive early at the office, eager to see my boss. I'm sure he already knows I completed my training and I'm sure Scullen has talked to him about finding some opening for me in a project. I walk to JJ's office and find Miss Wilson already working, but she has a tired face. I guess the party ended quite late yesterday.

"Hello Miss Wilson." I say drawing her attention, only now realizing I don't even know her first name.

"Oh, hi BJ." She looks up, smiles and giggles. "I love your new nickname."

"You know about it?" I smile blushing slightly. "Mr. Scullen told me there are a few girls called BJ around here ... so I'd be called BJ Nikki to be set apart when other girls are around!" I giggle at the joke.

I would normally find it sexist and disgusting, but now I see it is just playful and shows closeness between work colleagues.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. There is BJ Sarah, BJ Missy and BJ BJ, her real name is Bonnie Jo." She laughs. "But I bet you'll be the best BJ here." She has a smile on her tired face.

"Thanks ... I'd love to impress the guys with my skills..." I say mock seriously. " ... even if only with my cock sucking skills!" I wink.

"Well, Mr. Scullen was impressed with your attitude." She gasps and giggles more. "And I think all the big guys at the party yesterday were impressed with these too..." She playfully gives my tits a squeeze through my thin open blouse. "Of course, I know the boys like titties a lot here, I guess that's why they call me 'Titties'." Miss Wilson shakes her tits as she says it.

"Is that your nickname? Titties?" I ask with a smile, feeling I am entering a select group. She is telling me a name only the bosses use for us girls!

"Sure it is ... and I love my nickname 'cause it means they like me..." She giggles pointing at her sizable boobs. " ... and them."

"Yesterday Mr. Scullen, you know..." I grab my tits and pump them up and down simulating a titfucks. " ... he had a little fun with my puppies."

A janitor who was passing by looks at us awed before leaving. He sees me bouncing my huge knockers up and down. I know I'd die of embarrassment a week ago, but now it feels just ... right! I gave the poor guys something to remember for the rest of the day, something that'll make him work happier today.

"I hope you plan to give him a tittyfuck too afterwards." Miss Wilson notices the poor man walking away with a swelling erection in his pants. She looks very serious as she says this. "A good executive would never tease a lower employee and not follow through."

"I-I am not completely aware of the company protocols a-about it, sorry Titties..." I say embarrassed. "I'll look for him later."

"OK then BJ." She smiles satisfied. "I'm warning you about it because we girls have to stick together, if one of the bosses hears you got an employ horny and didn't help him with his hard on, he'll NOT like it. We can't have men running around here without giving them what they need, even the janitors."

"Err ... is Mr. Johnson busy?" I ask nervously. "I-I'd like to talk to him about ... you know, I just finished the training videos..."

"I'll try to remember it Titties!" I nod feeling bad for my mistake. It looks like there is still a lot I must learn. "Err ... is Mr. Johnson busy?" I ask nervously. "I-I'd like to talk to him about ... you know, I just finished the training videos..." I try to change the subject and finally meet my boss.

"Oh goodness. You want to know if JJ is in." She looks at me with an impish face. "I'm sure you are eager to tell him Mr. Sullen finished your basic training, aren't you?"

"YES!""

"Yes, I think he is alone." She says sitting down on her desk. "And don't worry BJ, I didn't give him any coffee yet this morning..." She looks over to the side and I notice the coffee tray is ready. " ... you can have that honor today."

I look at the coffee on the table, the mug has that nice vapor above it indicating the coffee is still hot. I giggle and grab the tray, walking into Uncle JJ's office. Miss Wilson winks as I walk in.

"Hello sir. I call him. "Miss Wilson, titties, let me bring you your coffee today!" I put a BIG smile on my face as I walk towards the old man with that saucy sway to my his, making sure my knockers jiggle and move with every step.

He is sitting at his desk with a smile on his face. He is not looking at me. I think he is thinking about last night's party. It must have been the meeting of the year, so many of the girls joined the bosses after work!

When JJ hears my voice he looks up at me, smiling wide watching my tits bounce with each step. They are barely covered in the open blouse. Titties is right, my big boobs really impress the guys around here.

"How nice to see you Nikki ... or should I call you BJ?" He smiles wider.

"I see Mr. Scullen told you I finished my training sir!" I place the coffee in front of him, bending over at the waist by his side.

"He did indeed BJ." He says staring at my tits as the mounds almost fall free from the blouse. "Of course there is much more to the training than the videos, there is much to learn on the job too."

"Sure sir, I got a ... a taste of practical experience yesterday." I do my best to press my hanging hooters in his direction while I serve his coffee. With a careful and daring move of my shoulders I make the meat pillows sway out of the half unbuttoned blouse. "OOPS!" I giggle as the udders are bared for my boss. "These things are so big! They just can't stay in place!"

"I have faith on you Nikki." JJ cups my tits in his hands giving them a gentle squeeze. "I have even arranged for a special training session later today."

"Thank you sir." I don't fret from the touch and keep smiling big. I am very proud to know he believes in me like Scullen does. "I remember Lynn talking about a practical phase on the training."

"Lynn will be here to give you some specific pointers." He says casually flicking his finger tips over my nipples.

"Y-you mean ... Lynn Payton will be here in person?!" I say amazed, as if a movie star was coming to talk to me. "Wow!" I close my eyes in pleasure as my boss tickles my nipples, never leaving the bent over position.

"Of course, she won't be here for at least an hour." He says winking up at me.

"Well sir, how can I be of service during this time?" I ask with a shy smile.

"Scullen told me you are quite skilled, even in your early training, in the use of your Big Juggs." He says casually squeezing one boob. "I'd like to see it."

"Well..." I kneel down. " ... I am not very experienced, but I make it up with eagerness!" I nod trying to sound convincing. I get down in a way to make my jugs rest on his lap.

"I am sure you will only get better BJ." JJ smiles down at me. "Practice leads to perfection."

"I'll do my best to be the perfect junior executive for the men in the company sir." I lick my lips, remembering the taste of old man cum from yesterday.

"I know you will do very well BJ. I actually had an argument with your father about it because I believed we could turn you into our perfect little ... err, 'team player'." He leans back. "Let me see what you have learned so far."

"Sure sir!" I answer with my heart beating faster. It is a test, I can see it. I need to impress this man! "I'm sure it'll be even more enjoyable to you sir, because I know you have been noticing my rack for a longer time."

"I only noticed it BJ, because I saw the junior executive skills in you." I unzip his trousers while he speaks and eagerly take the cock out in the air, it is already hard! "I knew you were destined for BIG things."

"My hangers..." I take off my blouse without even unbuttoning it. " ... are really 'BIG things'..." I put my tits on his lap as I did with Scullen. " ... that'll help me achieve greater things!" I lick my lips and press the knockers to the erect pole. It is larger than Scullen's ... fatter too. God, he is HUGE. I never knew JJ was so hung.

"That's the spirit Nicole. I see our BJ Nikki is a good girl." JJ praises me feeling with pleasure the soft mounds surround his cock. The warm flesh orbs molding around his dick as I press them towards the middle of my chest. "After years of seeing them, I finally have them around my cock, that's something to remember!" He chuckles looking down at me as I carefully try to cover the entire pole with my melons, but I am not able to do it.

"32 E cups sir..." I start to move the pillows up and down but the cockhead still shows up on tops of my mounds. " ... the biggest tits you'll find on a girl that is not fat..." I lower my head and feel the tip of the member touching my lips. " ... and yet my hooters are not large enough o keep your cock all inside!"

"I certainly agree with you BJ." He pats my head with affection. "But I bet that between those nice tits and that pretty mouth of yours, you can keep a cock very happy. At least after you are thoroughly trained."

"What should I do?!" I ask nervously as I titfuck Uncle JJ. I feel at lost, I never imagined it! "I-I am not big enough to keep it all covered!" The tip touches my tongue as it goes up. "It didn't happen with Mr. Scullen."

"You'll find out I'm quite above average BJ." He explains patiently to me. "My member is too big for your tits alone. You'll need to give head too. Would you like to give it a try BJ? To suck my cock like a highly trained junior executive?"

"I-I haven't been trained for that yet!" I start to panic. "I-I can try b-but..."

"I think it is fair to let you try BJ. And if you can't do it perfect yet ... well we have a saying here: the worst blowjob I ever had, was pretty darn good." Mr. Johnson chuckles at the saying.

"I-I'll try sir." I feel a little calmer with his soothing words, but still I am unsure of my skills. I close my eyes and lower my head again. This time I don't just take a look at the member. I open my lips to welcome it into my mouth.

The manly taste fills my tongue and makes me all wet. The masculine odor is driving me crazy. I wonder what his cum will taste like. JJ moans leaning back, he looks at me with wide eyes. I'm sure he is trying to see me as the busty girl he used to ogle by the pool or the curvaceous teen that scorned his advances and, in fact, all my daddy's friends. But all he sees is BJ Nikki doing her best to suck his cock well.

"That's a good girl. Just take it slowly." JJ says smiling as he leans back and watches his partner's young daughter, tits out, taking his cock into her mouth because I am an executive. "The best cocksuckers are the ones who don't rush it BJ.

"U-hu!" I nod with my mouth full of dick. I swallow a good five inches of man meat slurping all over it. Oral sex was something I only had done twice before yesterday. I think I'll be doing it a lot more from now on!

"Very good BJ." JJ praises me as he watches me slowly move my mouth. "You know, it is funny. I remember when you were only 13-14 years old, and I first noticed your potential."

"Hu?" I nod looking up to your face. I keep that angelic face of my teen years, only with a cock in my mouth now.

"Yes, that's right, 13! And I told your daddy that I knew you could be an executive here someday." He completes making me feel proud that such an experienced man always believed in my potential. "He got so mad! But if he could see you now he would know I was right." JJ grabs my hair and forces more of the pole into my mouth, gagging me a little bit. "Just look at you Nikki ... I mean BJ Nikki ... down on your knees, sucking a cock like a big girl and using your nice titties to pleasure your boss. Your daddy would be so impressed if he could see how far you have come!"

I swallow another couple of inches as JJ's words fill me with pride. I have his cock touching my throat now and it tickles! I almost gag but keep eight fat inches of man meat in my mouth, slowly sliding it out

"Thank you sir!" I say truly moved. "My dad never wanted me to follow his steps. But I will show him I can be an executive too! I'll show him when he comes back."

"Yes, WE will show him, rest assured we will." He laughs. "I remember telling myself years ago, after your daddy got mad, that I would make Nicole Boketti into a the best junior executive ever and now I can see you are on your way."

"Yes sir, I am really doing it right am I not?" I giggle feeling like I am earning my true place in this company.

"Yes you really are. Now be a good girl and try to go all the way to the bottom." He puts the dick back in my lips and gives my head a gentle push down. "In fact you are learning so fast I might even use you as a trainer - like Lynn - someday. You have come so far so fast."

"Oh sir!" I say wide eyed. "It'll be an honor if you use me in that way ... or any way you want, in fact!"

I shut up happy with my own success and swallow the pole up to the eight inches I had already achieved. It is too hard to take the last two! It tickles my throat and makes me want to cough ... not to mention it makes me feel like puking! But I close my eyes with determination and push an extra inch.

The ten inch monster is almost taken to the hilt when I start to gag, but soon manage to control myself. JJ is not moving, not wanting to make me loose control. With a last push I swallow the huge cock entirely. I feel my cute nose touching his pubes and the balls are pressed to my chin. I gag furiously in the next minute and pull out coughing

"Oh yes! Very good BJ." He moans in pleasure, loving to see the busty girl who always spurned his advances coughing from giving head like a street whore. I was so dumb! I'm glad Lynn opened my eyes to the real world. "I know it is hard, but I can see you will get the hang of it soon ... real soon. Especially with Lynn's help."

"Th-thanks!' I keep coughing for a moment, sitting on the floor and using one hand for support as the other massages my throat. "I-I'll be much better after I have a proper training, I promise! I'll be so good I'll even impress my dad!"

"To be honest with you BJ, I know you could handle your dads cock right now. He is a big man, don't get me wrong, but I am a bit bigger." He winks and chuckles.

"I-I am not sure if I'd really 'handle' daddy. I mean, he is my father a-and I don't think he'd find it proper..." I say kneeling in front of you again. "But I'd certainly like to show him. I wanna show him I can be as good as Lynn. I can be a trainer!"

"That's the spirit Nicole, You are really your father's daughter." He says looking down at me with a BIG smile. "Now I have a meeting coming up soon, so finish me off and then we can see if Lynn is already here."

"Yes sir!" I take his cock in my right hand, masturbating him.

I caress his balls with the left, using a technique my girlfriends in college talk about. Then I lower my head to his cock and start to bob my head on the pole, slurping loudly and letting a lot of drool out of my mouth, most of it falling to my chin and then to my tits as I give head in my inexperienced way.

Uncle JJ keeps moaning and muttering 'good girl' as I give head. His cock is throbbing with my 'oral work', showing that I do have some oral talent, even with almost no experience. The big boss looks amazed at me, watching my huge tits bounce. He always loved to look at my boobs, if I knew that was the way to become a successful executive I'd have bared my hooters for him a long time ago!

Each time I bob my head I try to go a little lower, swallowing more of the monster cock. I feel his member tensing up, JJ breathing is heavier. I feel I'm doing it right so I speed up my sucking taking up to six inches without gagging now. JJ is grunting with gritting teeth, he is almost cumming. I think about my 'creamy reward' at the end and start to salivate in lust. I loved the taste of Scullen's semen yesterday. I hope I also like JJ's taste!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.