Randy Andrea Strikes a Bargain.
Chapter 2: The bargain details becomes known

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The bargain details becomes known - A women see's herself in a anonymous author's story and believes maybe her husband has something to do with the author. she soon becomes lured into the realms of virtuality as she see and hears things not quite there. please note this is intended to replace the other Randy Mandy tale.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As much as Andrea loved her husband there was something hypnotic about these emails she kept receiving and she felt compelled to answer them with true honesty. It was not like there was a rush of the emails just one or two each day but each one bored deeper and deeper into her soul, till she felt she was swimming against a tide of lust.

She wanted this man who could read her needs so well, no that's not true! She did not want him, she wished she had never heard of him but that was all too late now, she needed him to release this smouldering burning passion she felt inside her cunt. True she still loved her husband as much if not more than she had ever done; but now there was this permanent itch inside her psyche which would not go away. It finally dawned on her that she was a slut and needed to be treated as such even if only once in a while.

After three weeks of these emails, She would have walked on hot coals to meet her Master Ray, she would have walked naked through the streets of her home town to prove her loyalty to him, but more than that she wanted and needed him here to take her any way he wanted and to spank her shamelessly if she even hesitated in carrying out his commands.

Such were her needs, and desires, she had secretly stopped wearing panties, because it was just too cumbersome to have to remove them when her needs reached a peak and she needed to play with her clit. She thought to herself how shameless she had become in such a short time, for four weeks ago she would never have gone without panties, not even if her beloved Ted had begged her too and yet now if a stranger she has never met but she knows as Master tells her to stand naked upside down and open her legs wide in her garden in the middle of the day, she just knew she would do it!

Here she was, eagerly scanning her emails for a much needed contact from this beguiling man when she saw his trade mark subject line title, Sweet sexy SLUT! In an instant she had the email open and scanned the lines of text, hoping he would order her to do something bold and sexual that would give her the relief she was seeking so bad.

She read the email, but could not believe what she read, She read it a second time to make sure she was reading it correctly, and then a third time to be doubly sure.

It read,

My horny little sex slut,

Your hour of testing is close; I will be in your area on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. You will meet me! I expect you to reply to this email telling me where we will meet and not only that but between now and them you will follow these little rules.

Your bargain is this, if you carry out each of these simple rules before we meet, I undertake to remove your itch, which you have invariably being suffering from these last few weeks.

1. You will start today by shaving your cunt. And each day you will shave it so by our meeting it will be a smooth and as bare as a baby's bottom. 2. You will cease wearing a bra and will on several occasions play with your nipples making sure to stretch and twist them for five minutes at a time. 3. If you do not own some, you will purchase today, a set of silver Ben Wah balls and unless time of month prevents, you will pop them inside your cunt and wear them non stop till I remove them.

Do these things and I promise you that your inner slut will be not only released, but also I will take you to the promised land of all sluts, Cum Heaven.

Failure to adhere to these rules will of course result in you being denied the pleasure of me spunking on your face. You will be spanked in a serious way and not in the sensual way you would dearly like. Further more failure to carry out my wishes will be seen as your disinterest in our relationship and you will not hear from me again.

Master Ray.

Andrea as she reread the email almost panicked at the thought of no more contact with the man she had come to know as her master. She would meet him and more than that she would do his bidding with flying colours. But where is the best place to meet. She could not think of a single safe place. In fact the more she thought about it the more she kept coming back to the fact that what he may want to do to her would be safest inside her own home. After all Ted would be gone at seven thirty am and not back till nearly four pm. Her neighbours were always out at work during the day and she hardly ever went far from home. So if she was seen in town with out Ted it would seem strange to anyone who knew her.

Where as if someone mentioned her having a visitor to her own home, he was a solicitor looking for the previous tenant who had come into some sort of inheritance. Besides in the fourteen months she had lived here she had never seen her neighbours in between 9 am and 5 pm.

With out further hesitation, She emailed back giving her master her home address and a day to call on her suggesting he arrived just after 9 am.

With in minutes she received back a reply which said, very good and I take it that means you will comply with my wishes.

The next few days dragged but Andrea found her self wishing them away even quicker. Her husband, Ted, had noticed her shaven cunt on the second day she had shaved it. But he put it down to a new fad she was going through, for he had noticed several times of late, that she was becoming more tolerant of his lack of needing sex every day where as before she would have moaned and asked constantly if he still loved her; as was the way of most women.

She found the shaving a chore but manageable, but the Ben Wah balls were something else, she did not own any and had been to town to purchase some but as she approached the sex shop she had chosen who should come round the corner but her husbands sister and a few friends. Obviously she had been surprised to see Andrea so far from home and alone and had asked where she was off to. Andrea lied as she told her that she had needed some things in order to make Ted a really nice tea for when he got home so she was heading for a large supermarket she knew was in the next street. Ted's sister Lucy had smiled at her, one of those all knowing smiles and had deliberately looked from Andrea to the entrance to the sex shop and slowly back; almost suggesting she knew she was heading in there to buy a surprise for Ted.

Andrea had no choice now she walked around the corner and down to the supermarket and bought a few things she did not really need but it gave Lucy time to leave the area. Andrea slowly walked back towards the sex shop and slipped inside; this was an eye opener for Andrea as she had never been inside such a place and to be honest it was not somewhere she would have chosen to go alone.

Inside was brightly lit and looked friendly enough except it was occupied by about six or seven men and they all ogled her as she moved along the aisles looking for the item her master had demanded she buy. To make matters worse, she had adopted the requirement of being braless as her master had decreed. So her 36DD breasts jiggled as she walked and what with the excitement of where she was and the rubbing of her nipples on the material of her blouse as she walked they were rock hard and sticking out far enough to hang hats on.

Thankfully she soon found the blister pack of the Ben Wah balls she was looking for and hastened to the counter to purchase them when a man approached her and asked if she would like to go to a booth out the back with him. She was caught in two minds, one wanted her to run away and never look back. The second was one of curiosity about what the booths were and how they worked.

She declined his offer as she was supposed to save herself for the meeting with her master. Then having paid for her new toys she left the shop and hurried home. As she sat on the bus, she recalled her master's email and thought she had better pop the balls into place as soon as possible and with a new rush of bravery she opened the packet, marvelling in how shiny and solid the balls felt if not a little cold to the touch. She quickly opened her legs and as instructed she was not wearing panties so she popped the balls inside her cunt.

As she straightened her dress, and the bus hit its first bump since she had popped then inside her she nearly fainted, for all of a sudden she was hit with an intense vibration emanating from deep inside her and like little electric shocks where hitting her clit. How was she going to manage another three days with these things inside her.

She imagined she would be like a walking jelly by tonight and Ted must surely realise something was up. Maybe it would entice him to make love to her and she could be a real slut taking his seed deep inside her cunt to mix with the balls till she could manage to wash them.

However things did not go the way Andrea hoped, for after she got off the bus and walked the three streets to her home, her first orgasm hit her an she found herself hiding in an entry way till it subsided and then walking another street before it hit again. By the time she grasped her front door handle she had already cum five times and her legs felt like lead.

Once inside she literally dropped her bags on the settee and slowly gingerly climbed the stairs. Once inside her bathroom she stripped off and looked at herself in the mirror. Her largish tits looked almost bright red and the swollen stiff nipples begged to be touched, her medium framed stomach seemed to ripple with lust and her shaven cunt lips looked like a rose in full bloom and there were traces of juices running down her legs.

She knew she would not last much longer and so she removed the balls, and after calming down somewhat she made her way down stairs to the computer and emailed her master.

Master Ray,

Your worthless slut has a confession to make, I went and bought the balls as you directed but I slipped them inside me on the bus and have had five really hard orgasms since and that was only half an hour ago. I beg for you to allow me to wear these for the mornings only and allow me to remove them each afternoon before my husband returns from work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.