Randy Andrea Strikes a Bargain. - Cover

Randy Andrea Strikes a Bargain.

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A women see's herself in a anonymous author's story and believes maybe her husband has something to do with the author. she soon becomes lured into the realms of virtuality as she see and hears things not quite there. please note this is intended to replace the other Randy Mandy tale.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Her name was Andrea Bullock aged 43, she stood five foot two in her size seven stocking feet, her long blonde hair hanging just over shoulder length and partially hiding the aspect of her medium build and largish 36DD bust line.

Andrea although married To Ted Bullock for twenty five years, still had a very extensive sex drive whilst Ted's tailored off as his age increased, however both were devoted to each other to the point where they would humour each other where sex was involved. Like Ted would occasionally sexually spank his beloved wife because he knew it turned her on despite him not finding anything sexy about the act. Meanwhile Andrea would not be too demanding of her husband in the bedroom allowing him to make all the running when it comes to sex and frequency of sex.

So imagine her surprise when she logged on to a web site where a story she read sounded a little too close to her own life. She wondered if her one and only love, who she married at eighteen could possibly be a mystery writer who was loosely disguising the details whilst relating her life story to unknown numbers of strangers via an adult story site.

She decided to play along writing feed back tot his author and hoping for a reply from the author which would give her an email address, as she knew her husband's limited computer knowledge would never allow him the skill to register a secondary email address and shadow it so it was not visible on the pc.

She eagerly scanned the inbox of her email account and was disappointed that she had not received a reply. She had decided her attempt to check her husband out was a failure and surely now there would be no response. Almost in despair she continued with her normal day until just before she went to join her husband up in the bed room. She decided to check just once more; lo and behold there was an email from Master Ray.

Eagerly she opened her email and quickly read the enclosed message;

Hello Andrea,

My name is Ray and I am 51 divorced after 19 years of marriage. I am pleased you liked my sub missive — masterful Dom male stories. I suspect that it rings a bell with things in your own life and if so I will say this only this once.

Email me back including in the message the phrase, "To serve a sexual master is my love!"

Also include with this a description of yourself and the things you relate to from my stories. If I do not hear from you with 72 hours I will assume you chickened out and are a closet sub.

Master Ray.

As Andrea read the above message, her pulse quickened, her breathing became shallow and her cunt became wet, also her nipples stiffened and began to ache for fingers to pinch and twist them. Without thinking she immediately responded sending back an email containing all the information she could think of. Deep down inside she really wanted the computer screen to flash and her virtual master to pop out and materialise in her living room and make her become the slut she was feeling inside right now.

Having sent the message, she waited a few minutes hoping for an instant response but soon switched off the computer and tried to calm down as she climbed the stairs to her waiting husband, she hope he would be in a randy mood but was disappointed when she entered the room to find him already fast asleep.

Moving over to the dressing table she sat in front of the mirror and was amazed just how much her face was blushed and it was only from a short email message, she laughed quietly to herself, "How would she react if Master Ray actually turned up at her front door!"

Then imagining he was stood there watching her she imagined him telling her what to do. She slowly and seductively removed her blouse and squeezed her large tits through her bra. She could actually hear her master's voice talking to her in her mind. She shuddered as she heard this imaginary voice telling her she was a slut, a wanton cock teasing whore who needed to be fucked and spanked. She heard herself in her own mind asking why a spanking? And the masterful voice replying for wearing a bra when sluts are not allowed such luxuries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.