I Came Here to Die
Chapter 26: Five Years Later

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Five Years Later - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Rick had just left the private asylum in Fort Worth still hurt by how he had been received by his ex-wife. He had reluctantly filed for divorce three years ago knowing that he would never get Erin back. She was exactly the same as she was when she attacked Honey. A long white limousine pulled up to the entrance as he walked down the few steps to the luxury car. The driver opened the door to the back seat.

"No better?" the glamorous blonde asked.

"No improvement at all," he replied. "She bears her hatred toward me more than ever. I never have seen any person who can flash their teeth as wickedly as she does to me. I wonder if she thinks of herself as that I am that tiger that she blames for attacking Honey."

"You've lost her forever, Rick. Just like I lost my husband that night," Beth said.

"I keep on saying this is the last time. She bore her teeth at me. It's a good thing they keep her nails trimmed or she'd scar her face even worse than she has now. You should see her. She used to have a wonderful skin complexion. Now it is all marred up by her self mutilation."

"Oh Rick, what happened to us? You lose your lovely wife and I lose my loving husband on the same night," Beth put a sweet smelling hanky to her nose. When he first met Beth on Philip's arm, she was beautiful and at that time was just a dumb blonde. Over these years he learned that she was more beautiful than ever and wasn't so dumb after all. Being the executor of her husband's estate, she pooled all of his riches, and doled the money out to Maureen and John as needed. Both were doing well in their own right so the money was invested and accumulated vast amounts of interest. Beth was wearing a fashionable white satin dress with black borders to mid calf along with black four inch heels with a strap about the ankles. Her long natural blonde hair fell down her back and her makeup heightened her beauty all the more.

"It's so tragic that she doesn't know that her sister won the academy award as the best actress last March and dedicated her Oscar to Erin? Plus her brother just completed a deal to buy up that new discovery of that copper field in northern Montana. They thought Butte was all mined out, but he found a new vein anyway. The old Erin would be beaming with pride for the both of them. But the Erin we know now will not know nor care."

"I should have seen this coming but I was so taken by her I didn't see it creeping up on us. I should have known the first time I heard her speak that baby talk of hers. But I took it as a cute thing and at first she used it for us to have sexual relations. Later the real truth came out."

"I baby talked a little to Philip. He thought it was cute too. But I did not do it too much. I don't think he liked it either. Take us to Longview, Tom," she told the driver. She pressed a button so they could talk in privacy.

Rick belted in like she was. He looked at her and smiled. "You are a great friend," he told Beth.

He found Beth's only fault was that she was a clothes horse. The stunningly beautiful white satin frock made her go far beyond being merely attractive. She was as stunning as any woman could ever be. He loved the dress she was wearing.

She fell in love with the make of it and ordered others in pink, red, yellow, dark blue, sky blue, light blue, gray, beige, sand, and green all with black trimming. She bought black and midnight blue with white trimming. Plus the shoes and gloves to match or contrast. This day she wore black gloves with the white dress. It was reported that they were all satin and cost her over six thousand dollars for each set. Purses were extra.

Beth always wore the best because she had the money from her husband's inheritance to easily afford such a grand wardrobe. And even though she spent a lot of her time in Longview working charities, she was really there for one purpose and one purpose only. Her heart was in her throat as she braced herself for what she wanted to say. For what she had to say.

Beth took a deep breath. She had rehearsed this in her mind for over a year. Yet she was afraid of the upcoming results. "Rick, ever since Philip died, I've been lonely. Very lonely. I know you loved Erin but you and I are fully aware that the Erin you knew and loved will never be back. And if, by some miracle she did bounce back, it would never be the same between the both of you."

"I'm well aware of that. The Doctor in charge at the asylum says that she never inquires about me. All she asks for is Honey. Honey this, Honey that. I don't think she even thinks about me any longer. I used to be the most important thing in her life. Do you know that she asked me to wear women's silky tap pants when we had sex?"

"Really!" Beth laughed slightly.

"She said it turned her on to me even more."

"I can understand that. I love wearing silk and satin things as you can see," she displayed her lovely dress for him to view. "I think you doing it would be a giant turn on for me too."

Rick looked at her in a strange way.

"Will you allow me to finish what I have to say. Keep any comments you want to say until I am done?"

"Fire away," he reached into the refrigerator for a Dr. Pepper.

"As I was saying, for five long years I've been lonely. I miss Philip. I really loved him. Now every man that approaches me I get the feeling that he's after my money. I can't trust any man's motives but yours.

"Rick, I've fallen in love with you. Big time. I haven't had sex with anyone since that night. Oh, I've got a variety of vibrators to take the edge off. But vibrators can't love you back. Rick, I need a man in my life. A man I know who loves me or will eventually come to love me. There is only one man that fills the bill and that is you, Rick.

"After Philip died, I was a basket case ... sorry Rick, that didn't come out the way I meant it."

"I know, Beth. You were pretty broken up when he had his stroke."

Beth nodded in three short movements of her head. "I didn't want anyone back at that time. I spent months and months grieving. I sat in the house that Jackie died in and lived like a robot. Ate when the cook fed me, swam in the indoor-outdoor pool until I was too exhausted to move. Many times I over done it and laid in the shallow end waiting for my strength to return so I could climb out. I laid in the whirlpool for hours feeling lonely and feeling sorry for myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.