I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

In the ensuing months Erin and Honey went into that zone often. Erin didn't know what to make of it. In the meadow it was the panther or Honey. Not both. Honey had a real dick and fucked Erin. She knew the nomenclature for it was she males. Only when they showered after the show, Honey had a pussy just like her. Erin often dreamed that Honey used to be a man and had a sex change only leaving her cock and balls intact. She knew that men who had those surgeries had lost all use of it due to the heavy amount of female hormones they ingested. Only Honey had a hard on like a man and was able to stay that way by her own will.

The panther sat in a tree in the meadow of high soft grass watching them frolic seeming uninterested. At a certain time he would leap off the branch and take Honey from behind. His claws were extended and dug into her skin leaving wounds both deep and bloody. Honey didn't seem to take any notice. All Honey wanted in Erin's dream was to be fucked by Honey keep on being fucked. Honey cumming into her and not stopping but going in her. One load of her seed didn't soften her. In fact, in Erin's dreams at night, Honey put load after load into her pussy. There was no end to it until her eyes opened and found her self at Rick's side with his morning's erection.

She often woke him up so he could fuck her. So horny she got from those dreams, she needed release. He complied with her wishes. Because of a full bladder, Rick always took the top position. If Erin didn't allow this, he might piss into her. This way he had a measure of control of his bladder.


"I haven't had a trance in three weeks," Erin told her husband as she rode along with him to a bid site. If he landed this one, his men would be working steadily for a year or more. Erin always was an asset on these forays to these builders who held out for lowest rate. She always wore something sexy and slutty which drew the man's attention away from the contract and stare at her. If he signed on the dotted line, she'd produce some tickets for one of her shows in appreciation for his business.

"It'll come back," he assured her. "When it does, make sure you stay in it for at least an hour. The last one you and Honey did that number of yours sold thirty thousand tapes in Dallas and fifty thousand in Houston alone. Just think when it hits the shelves in L.A.! Whoa, they'll sell out in minutes."

"What city is our best sales city?"

"San Francisco, easily. They have a large contingent of lesbians living there. Plus all the male queers seem to find the both of you hot, too. I wonder why guys would want guys? I can see women wanting other women, but I don't understand the man aspect of it."

"That's because your Widdle Ewin spans all three sexes."

"Three!"

"Men, women, and queers. That adds up to three to me."

Rick laughed as he pulled into the empty fields with two trailers on the dirt part of the construction site. "You are something else."

Two men walked out of the trailer and spotted Erin. Being a warm spring day, she wore a very tight light green top, white shorts, and white flats. It was evident she had nothing on underneath as her large nipples tented the top and her two sizes too small shorts showed no panty lines. She had allowed her hair fall into her face. She threw her head back and thrust her breasts forward. The men's eyes almost popped out of their head as she walked with her husband as he used a cane. All three could see her camel toe protruding from her pussy lips.

Still being a young man, he used the cane as a prop just in case these two never heard of his war wound and amputation.

"Howdy," Rick extended his hand with his sales grin. They shook his. "This lovely lady is my wife Erin. You may have heard of her. She's the star performer at Shelly's.

"How do you do?" she gave her soft hand to shake. Both did but not as firm as the one they gave to Rick.

"I heard about you," one said. Both were middle age like her husband. Good looking and well built. She liked men with broad shoulders. She later learned his name was Arnie while the smaller man was Robert.

"Oh! And what did you hear?" she asked.

"Some guys who work here say you put on one mean act."

"You should see her with that hot tamale Mexican girl," Rick bragged.

"Why don't we go inside and see if we can work something out."

Once settled with a small air conditioner blowing in cool air, Erin picked out one of them men to work on while Rick spoke to the other. Her green eyes stared at Robert and gave him that look that she lusted after him. Her eyes never left his. She flustered the man so he had to look away. When his gaze returned to hers, her stare never left him. Every once in a while her pink tongue licked her lips as she sat erectly in the chair thrusting her breasts forward. She knew she had already won him over. Erin crossed her legs and gave him a nice smile. He grinned back at her.

In the meanwhile Rick and Arnie talked business. He showed his bid, how the work would be done on time and if the weather cooperated, he'd be done with the project before that date. They were working on a bonus end of it for finishing earlier than the due date.

"As long as there is daylight, we'll keep working. You know this area was destroyed by an F-5 tornado three years ago, don't you?"

"It sure doesn't look like it," Arnie commented. "You must have gotten your ducks in a row right away. It doesn't look like this was ever touched."

"We did hustle to get all the shit that was destroyed to the landfill," Rick stated. "We here in Longview like it here. So we started to rebuild once that thing left us."

Erin stared at Robert. Licking her lips, crossing and re-crossing her legs letting her shorts climb up her racy thighs. Every once in a while she'd took one of her long red nails to scratch the side of her mouth. She was using every trick in the book to weaken Robert to come over to their side. She knew her ploy was working. She continued to gaze at him. When he stood once to get a set of blueprints from the shelf that Arnie wanted, he noticed her eyeing his hard cock pressing for release from the jeans that contained it. Erin moved her hips as if she were anticipating him filling her pussy with it.

When Arnie asked Robert for an opinion, he always answered in the Gibson's favor. Finally an agreement was reached. He got a lot more than he had thought he would. Arnie was known to be a bastard in negotiating but he was putty in the hands of Erin and her antics. She reached to a back pocket and pulled out two small leather 3"x 4" packets.

"You gentlemen treated us with the most utmost courtesy. I want you to have this," Erin handed them one to both. "It's a six month pass to Shelly's to see my show. Just give the man these and you won't have to pay the cover charge. It's for two people each so you can bring your wives or girl friends. They get in free too. If you want drinks or something to eat, you'll have to pay for those."

Arnie and Robert thanked her kindly.


"It was as easy as shooting fish in a barrel," Erin told Rick on their way back home. First they had to stop at Estelle's to get her new outfits. Two were nude bodysuits for her and Honey that would look so sensual on her that some guys might cream in their jeans when they saw the gorgeous due wearing them.

"You sure know how to split up a team like that," Rick sounded pleased.

"It is called divide and conquer, darling. After we pick up my things, why don't we go home and fuck? I'm as horny as any girl can get."

"I like the sound of that," he smiled.

They spent the rest of the day making love and napping. By five o'clock Erin and Rick were sharing the shower with him getting a fantastic blow job from her lush lips sucking on his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.