I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

On the very first Friday night it happened. Although the temperatures outside where in the single digits, over five thousand people paid twenty-five dollars a piece to get in. It was cold inside at first but the heat from people's bodies would warm the place up. The waitress who wore sweaters at first discarded them as the body heat did its work. The doors opened at five gave the customers time to get to eat, down some cold beers or mixed drinks, and do some dancing on the larger floor before the main attraction started at eight. Erin had Brinks come at seven to collect all the money made so far. They traveled all the way from Dallas to pick up the "loot" as Erin called it.

At five, Erin was just getting up from sleeping all day. She grabbed a quick shower, dressed in some sweats, jumped into the Mercedes and headed for work. There would be a small sandwich awaiting her as she entered through the private door. She flashed the guard a pretty smile as he held the door open for you.

"Welcome Erin, have a nice show," Bill said, tipping his cowboy hat to her.

"Evening Bill, the place must be packed seeing all these cars. I even saw some with Louisiana and Arkansas plates."

"You need a coat, not just a sweatshirt," he scolded her.

"Coming from a warm car to a warm place, not even a little girl like me needs a coat," she fluttered her fingers to him as she entered. She knew the man even before he lost his business to the F-5 because he carried no insurance. It had taught her a lesson about insurance. Pay the bucks to cover everything.

"How's it going out there, Nats," she took a bite of her sandwich and a swig of Dr. Pepper. Before leaning back to let Natalie do her hair.

"It's packed to the gills," Natalie said. "You don't have to sell anymore beer and you've already made a profit."

"I want to sell out everything on weekends," she closed her eyes. She felt the same odd sensation she had the last time she had with Honey. "Tell Ernie, to open with Amigos, lots of people haven't heard that except for the regulars. Then go into Boots. We had planned a different opening. Also tell Honey to wear her senorita dress and I'll do the same."

"Not the hot pink bodysuit?" Natalie asked, surprised. She had seen her practice the day before and although Erin didn't put a lot into her rehearsals, she did see that the hot pink bodysuit would bring the house down. It was the first time she ever saw Erin scrap the entire first act. She did make changes but they were minor and spontaneous, nothing as major as this.

"Maybe the second act tonight or tomorrow. I'm going into that focus thing. I can't explain, just do it please," Erin explained.

"Right away," Natalie raced from the room. She knew what Erin meant. The last time she watched her and Honey do their thing, her panties were so wet she thought she had a mild orgasm. She told Rick to tape this, she told Ernie about the sudden change. Ernie quickly understood. It was hard on time, their chicks were going to be thoroughly fucked tonight. Told Honey. She could see in her eyes that Honey had the same focus. Natalie knew this would be a lustful night for Shelly's and the many new people. She wondered if Erin and Honey had some kind of mental connection.

When she returned, Erin finished her hair by pinning it up, put on her makeup and was getting into her dress. With or without Natalie, Erin could make herself as beautiful and sexy whether she needed the help or not.

"You look gorgeous," Natalie praised her.

"Thank you," Erin replied stoically. Natalie knew she was in her own special zone. She hid the earphone, the band under her massive hair, and adjusted the small wire which picked up her voice.

Ernie started out with Amigos. The mob burst into loud applause as Erin entered and walked across the stage picking up on Ernie as he was in mid word. Being up too high to kiss, she wrapped her arm about his calf and like a cat, she rubbed her tits against it. Ernie hoped that no one saw his erection. After they finished Amigos they went right into Boots as the regulars roared. She was halfway through Boots when Honey got up from her seat and stepped up to Erin. Face to face the sent their arms about their waists. Both slid their hands across the others navel. Erin had bought Honey a navel piercing with a diamond as big as hers. Their nails played with the navels for a moment until their hands moved to a full embrace. Ernie cut the music and let the dancers do their thing. Both had heavy boots on and stomped in cadence to make is sound like only one boot was hitting the floor.

Closer and closer their faces came. Millimeter by millimeter. Their noses touched. Then their lips. As the kiss commenced, it caused organized pillage in the house. Shorter women climbed onto tables, chairs, even their boyfriend's shoulders to witness this. Many females raced to the stage and were permitted to stand at the railing to get a closer view. If a man came forward, Le Roy or one of the men held their hand out to stop him. Le Roy's philosophy was he and his men could handle any woman. They didn't pose any danger, but the men were different and they took no chances with them. The young women got right into the beat as dozens of feet where in sync with their boots hitting the floor as Erin and Honey continued their dance of eroticism.

Rick wanted this to continue for at least a half hour. This would make them a fortune. He made sure that the young man operating the camera held his hands steady while taping this event. It didn't last a half hour, it went on to almost an hour as the two hot women kissed, sometimes opening their mouths to receive the other's tongue. All four eyes were closed as they were in a world all their own. Pandemonium reigned supreme as both had drops of their juices on the stage floor as many of the young men wished they were there to drop on all fours to lick it up.

They also saw the wet spots of the girls at the rail spread from their pussies to their ass as they continued to stay in step with the beauties on stage. One pair of girls stepped back and started to imitate what was going on stage. When one of the burly men took a step toward them to break it up, Le Roy wisely shook his head to let them do their thing.

Erin's swollen nipple mashed against Honey's which were as large as hers. The other nipple poked their peasant blouses. They still had not opened their eyes to stare at each other but knew what the next was doing by instinct or intuition. Both savored the sweet lips of the other and the tongues, interacting back and forth seemed to be a different entity all their own. Many people there for the first time felt that the cold weather outside, the icy road, the hazards of the snowfall was worth it all witnessing this.

Reluctantly, Erin's eyes opened. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth, she broke the kiss. Honey was a few seconds behind her. "I love you," she whispered into Erin's ear as they slowly pulled apart.

"I love you too, Honey," she whispered back.

"I want you, I need you," Honey's dear comment made Erin smile.

"Soon darling, soon. We'll be together forever." Erin had no idea what she had just said. It just spilled out of her mouth. She knew what she said but she didn't comprehend the ramifications if she carried this through.

They broke the embrace as the cheers from over five thousand was so loud, no one could hear a thing. They turned to the people who were in an aura of ecstasy and curtsied several times ignoring their wet dresses relishing in the worshipful adulation. Even some of the girls up front felt like they had a sexual experience that could not be equaled by a man, another woman, or anything else screamed their approval. There was a tiny Mexican girl standing at the rail who could not be over four foot six inches tall with a look of complete rapture in her eyes and on her face. She had raven hair down to the back of her knees. Erin saw her emotional love, and smiled. She pulled the wet ribbon from her hair and handed it to her. Erin had won a convert for life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.