I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

It was Thanksgiving Eve and Erin was getting ready for her show with the seven other women who had rehearsed long enough to know all their steps in the new upcoming dance. Outside it was chilly but not cold. These girls had gone to Natalie's for makeovers on the house with Shelly footing the bill. No matter what the costs, Erin's performances over this upcoming weekend would make it a drop in the bucket.

She breathed a sigh of relief that no one reported Erin's lap dance with Rick. Only it wasn't a lap dance, it was a genuine fuck. The way she sang happy birthday to her husband, no one could ever duplicate it. Shelly dimmed the lights sooner than instructed then raced back to Erin's dressing room in time to see Rick's huge organ fully wet with his own cum still oozing out of his slit. As for Erin, she had his cum on that silky skirt and gobs rolling down both inner thighs. Some lap dance!

"Shelly when me and the girls start our dance, leave the lights on as bright as they are," she instructed as the Mexican peasant dress dropped from her head, covering her bare breasts and past her panties. All the girls were asked not to wear bras but make sure to wear panties. There would be a lot of grabbing of the skirt part of the dresses and swishing them back and forth. "Also I want a total of twenty-four girls for the Dallas show in spring."

"Do you realize that it will really set me back?

"You're getting ten percent of the take. This show is going from one hundred in the front seats all the way back to twenty-five. Don't pull this shit about 'poor old me'. When you came out of high school you never dreamed of money pouring on you like this. You're lucky I don't move to Dallas and really make some money."

"Why don't you?" Shelly challenged her.

Erin grabbed her by her fat cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Because Rick and me want to live in this town for the rest of our lives. Like he told me, he came here to die. Well I'll die here right along with him."

"You're not doing Dallas?"

Erin laughed loudly, "No, let Debbie do Dallas, I'll be satisfied with a couple of shows up there a year. I still get chills down my spine when I think of performing in the rain while the Stones refused to go on."

Erin approached a very pretty Hispanic girl, "What's your name?"

"Honey!"

"No shit, Honey?"

The shy girl nodded.

"I have a feeling about you, Honey. Do you think you want to do some special thing with me tonight?"

"Yes, I would," her Hispanic accent showed.

"I'll call on you. Just watch for my signal."


Fifteen minutes later Erin appeared on stage just as Ernie started with Amigos. She sent the crowd in a tizzy when she nipped his earlobe then licked it. She swung away at the end of their opening number then went right into Boots. Stomping about as the microphones under the floorboards echoed loudly. She gave a signal for the seven others girls to join her. This was not rehearsed but all of them had seen this at least fifty times. They jumped from their seats and got right into step with her. They were better than any military drill team. They all swished their Mexican style skirts showing lots of panties. Right in the middle of Boots, Erin signaled Ernie to stop and without any music she and the other girls went into a type of elation as they stomped to and from each other. Honey, who stepped from the seven, had lovely long raven hair. Erin pecked her lips. They faced each other as Erin put her arm about her waist holding her from the front, the Hispanic girl did the same. Looking each other in the eye, both seemed mesmerized as their faces were so close that if one moved a fraction they'd be in a lip lock.

Erin's green eyes and the Hispanic's black eyes seemed to look into the other's distant souls. The crowd continued to scream out their approval as millimeter by millimeter they moved their faces closer. Erin was in a different dimension and the young senorita was being drawn toward her. Noses touched, lips touched, breast upon breast as they circled around in the dance. It was a Kama Sutra in real life. Both were lost in their feeling of rapture.

All of a sudden the two thousand stopped their cheering as all became silent witnessing the most erotic dance they had ever seen. They noticed both girls nipples swell as one kissed the other. Around and around they danced slowly, erotically, amorously, as the only sound that came from Shelly's were the four boots stomping in cadence. It sounded like one hit the floor, not two.

Rick was spellbound with his wife as the girl's erotic kiss went on and on and on. Neither knew that they were being witnessed by most of the young people of the area. Chuck saw the unusual act and forbid anymore people to enter until they finished. He didn't want to spoil the atmosphere. Erin held the girl so tightly about her waist while the other girl's fingers tapped Erin's lower ribs like playing an instrument.

Erin felt like the two had become one. Both sets of eyes mirrored the other. Never had Erin felt so deep into the soul of another person. Not even Rick, the love of her life. Honey knew what to do and followed Erin's lead. It looked like two women were in love with each other and not ashamed to show it.

People were outside feeling the cold winds were angry about not being let in. One redneck pounded on the door to be allowed in. He was greeted with a big club in the face and he went down. No one else tried to enter again. They stood in line while the man was laid out on the new snow, knocked out. Some of his teeth were being swallowed up by the frozen moisture.

Inside, Erin felt her panties soaked through and through. Honey's felt the same. Still they stomped about in a small circle, an arm embracing the waist of another. Nose to nose, lips to lips kissing on and off. No tonguing. Just pure requite woman to woman love. Both deeply inhaled their sweet breaths as only the eyelashes kept their orbs from touching. Outside of the one sound of the boots, one could hear a pin drop. All of Shelly's help stopped to behold something they thought they'd never see again.

Suddenly Erin snapped out of her deep trance to find Honey's lips on hers. She moved her face an inch back then smiled at the Hispanic. It was over but they kept up the circling until Ernie received Rick's signal to sing again. "These boots were made for walking," Erin sang out and released Honey's waist. Honey was almost staggering. Two girls raced to bring her back to the seats facing the audience. Then the clamor began. Chuck allowed the people outside in. If they protested, Chuck told them as firmly as any cop on making an arrest, "You should have come earlier." The redneck was grabbed by Le Roy and one of his white NFL players. The dragged him feet first to the center of the parking lot. He opened his eyes to see these two massive men bending over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.