I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Wearing a super tight spandex red bodysuit with knee high matching boots in a four inch heels got her a standing ovation when she started out with Ernie by singing Amigos. It had become her theme song. Her hair was done up held in place by dozens of bobby pins. They were nose to nose singing one of her favorite songs. If there was any tension between them due to her insistence of moving down to Longview, it didn't show. As she left, she even gave Ernie a nice kiss on the tip of his nose before moving across the stage. Then came the "Boots" song. Girls in the audience lifted their arms in the air and started gyrating their bodies on the floor, on chairs, and on the tables.

"Go to it girls," she shouted into the microphone, leading them in sexual body movements. "Lets go girls, show it to your men." Then back to "these boots will walk all over you." When she stomped, the other ladies did the same. They were in a staccato rhythm where her boots echoed off the walls while the girls were doing the same only a fraction of a second later. She moved across the stage like a Spanish dancer, going forward, going backward then forward again. She got enough girls in the crowd to do the same. This was anything but country and western. She signaled for Ernie to stop his music. Soon it was the stiletto heels of her boots and the thicker heels of the other girls that set it in such an Erotic manner. "Do it girls." she shouted. Without any rehearsal and doing it in a spontaneous method the females were showing the males how to do this type of dancing. It was as suggestive as hell. The females in the audience were doing a strip tease without removing their clothes. A few managed to undo their bras, pull them out from their sleeves and launch them into the air. Men dove for these articles of clothing.

"Yessssss," Rick said quietly as he watched his wife leading some four hundred girls in this erotic dance.

The heels stomping the floors shook the place to the rafters. This kept up for almost a half hour until one by one the exhausted girls dropped out. Erin kept on going as if she would last forever. She tossed her microphone to Rick and started clapping her hands high in the air. Some of the revived girls got back onto the floor following her lead. Erin had her eyes closed kept going. Her breathing was labored but she didn't slow down. One by one the bobby pins fell out of her hair and soon it became a waterfall of flaming red falling down her back and some hiding her lush breasts. Still there was no let up. It seemed that she was going to do this all night. The guys could only cheer because they were unable to equal the girls doing. On and on it went. Shelly felt a bit of frustration because no beer or food was being ordered but she recognized what Erin was doing.

It took forty-five minutes before she started to slow down. She motioned for Rick to tossed her the hand mic and caught like a pro baseball player in one hand. "These boots will walk all over you," she sang out not even breathing hard. The girls followed. All of their pussies were wet from orgasmic delight, including Erin. When the song finished, a burst of applause, louder than an exploding bomb, broke out. Tossing her head aside, all her hair flew back and landed on her back.

"We did it girls!" she shouted to the them. She returned to Ernie's side and they broke into Amigos again. As the song finished, she faded into the dark and left the stage. She received the greatest amount of applause ever. Everyone in attendance except for the band, waitresses, and bartenders were in total and complete weariness. It took them five minutes to recover before they had the energy to order beers for themselves and mixed drinks for their girl friends.

"That was the most awesome dancing I ever saw," Natalie praised her as she unzipped her bodysuit from the back. It was so wet Natalie had to peel it off of her like the skinning of a large snake. Erin downed one bottle of water and was working on the second when Rick appeared.

"You never rehearsed that, did you?"

Erin shook her head, grabbing for another bottle. "Shower," she could be barely heard. When Natalie managed to get her boots off along with the soaked suit, Erin popped into the shower. After standing under the hot spray she got her voice back. "How was it?"

"No words can describe it," he said.

"It was like having sex only with your clothes on," Natalie gushed.

"I don't know what happened. I was going along with the show when something came over me and I just started my own rhythm. Something took over me. Rick I was naked in this meadow with high grass and the warm sun was shining all over me. It was awesome."

"I can't explain it either, Babe. But whatever you do, don't lose it, I almost shot a load in my pants watching you," he said. "If you came over by me and even touched me anywhere on my body, including my false leg, I would have gone over the edge and shot all my cum over me."

Erin got out of the shower, and just had her terry cloth robe on when Shelly burst in. "What was the fuck that?" she asked.

"I can't explain it, Shell. One minute I'm stomping my boots then the very next minute I'm coming out of my trance."

"I know I didn't sell much beer in the forty-five minutes you were in that trance but that was like having sex with everyone here in a giant orgy," she said. "Word is going to get around about this and I'll have twice as many men and women next week. I've got to expand this place."

"It may never happen again," Erin downed a twelve ounce can of coke in one long pull. She reached for another and popped it open. Natalie was already working her hair while Erin worked on the foundation of her makeup. "Natalie, I think I'll wear that little girl's dress with the long white socks like Natalie Portman did in 'V is for Vendetta'."

"I remember that movie," Natalie looked all excited.

"Darling, will you please tell Ernie to do the Gregorian Chant as the opening for the second half. Oh! great job with those pigtails, Nats."

"Thank you," Natalie smiled tying a white ribbon about the two braids. "Panties this time?"

"Yes, no bra though, just the panties. The white satin ones," Rick said, knowing the tone she wanted to set for her next act.


Erin was ready to go for the second half when Ernie and the crew started the Gregorian Chant. Erin stepped out on the stage to every guy's fantasy. A school girl in a white short sleeve cotton blouse, a skirt held up by two thick straps on her shoulders, a pair of white socks up to her knees and a pair of two tone Mary Jane shoes. She gave a cute little curtsy to the audience as the band continued with their chant. She reached into the dark. No one could see Rick hand her a mic.

She started with Enigma's Silence Must Be Heard. She started in a low voice which grew stronger as the song progressed. Then went right into Return To Innocence. She received a nice applause. The fifteen hundred plus were too tired to give her the thunderous ovations she received from the dance she led all the females in that dance of orgy earlier.

She sang Any Dream Will Do and Love Song. She skipped about like a small girl playing hopscotch or jumping rope. She grabbed onto a hula hoop singing All My Dreams (she wrote that one herself). Then another she wrote for Rick, dragging him on stage. "He's All I Can Dream Of" Rick could not help but take her in his arms to give her a prolonged kiss. She wrapped her arms about his neck and both were forcing their tongues into each other's mouths. The crowd went wild.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.