I Came Here to Die
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Erin Gibson (stage name-Erin Mathison) became the talk of Longview. Word spread of her lewd act at Shelly's that was described in all the churches as sinful as a woman could be. She laughed at the accusations that she was poisoning the town's youth. Shelly countered that they only permitted adults into her establishment except on Sundays when she served brunch to the town including church members. She claimed that her adult act was for the mature only and no male under twenty-0ne were permitted except for females who had to prove that they were eighteen or older. She emphasized that these girls were there to view the entertainment that Erin displayed. No one under the age of twenty-one could buy drinks of any kind except soda.

Rick told her to tone it down for at least a month because the town council might send people in to spy and take pictures of her. Even though this was for adults only, they might find something that was offensive. The penalty would be a hefty fine as a misdemeanor. Feeling the need for a vacation anyway Rick and Erin prepared to spend a few weeks in Florida. Although Erin had been to Disneyworld many times, Rick never did. So they packed for a two week stay at the Polynesian Village, Shelly shut her place down for needed repairs, and everyone was sent home until after the first of the next month. By then hopefully the tenseness of the atmosphere would have cooled.

Rick's leg still bothered him but not as bad as before he was hospitalized. They'd get up early, make love, go back to sleep for an hour or so. Have a wonderful brunch at the Village. Take a boat, or monorail, or a shuttle into the Magic Kingdom. At three when Rick's leg bothered him greatly, they retired to their assigned room for a nap. Then out for dinner. It was costly but the couple thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They also spent several days in Epcot. They had a wonderful time. When the fun was over, they decided to rent a car to drive back to Longview.

"Oh Rick! Lets stop here!"

"What's the matter with you, Erin? We just checked out at the Comfort Inn just a mile back. Why in the hell do you want to stop here?"

"Baby," she stroked his penis. "Your WITTLE EWIN is howny. She wants to fuck some more. She wants that big cock of his up her wittle ass."

"Stop with the baby talk," he growled, pulling into the lot. "Okay, I'm in no hurry, we'll stop if you're heart's set on it." What he didn't say was that he wondered if being away as long as possible might not be a bad thing. The heat might still be on them. He didn't blame the church goers who first raised their objections, but those hypocrites at city hall were to blame. Four women and two men, plus the female mayor, had all been to Shelly's to view Erin's hot erotic shows on more than one occasion. Now that the church goers raised the issue, they jumped on their bandwagon where many votes came from. That was why he viewed these small time politicians as being hypocrites."

"You are making WITTLE EWIN vewy happy," she gave it a hard squeeze. "Widdle Ewin wants it vewy hard so hoe hubby can jam it up hoe ass."

They checked in, went to their room with two king sized beds. Erin's green eyes lit up when she saw that one of the beds vibrated if you filled a small meter with some quarters. "Oh! We're going to have fun, fun, fun fucking on this one she sat on the bed to read the directions. "Baby, go down to the desk and get a roll of quarters. We're gonna wear this thing out."

And wear it out they did. By the time they used up all their quarters, a small electrical ozone smell filled the room. Both Rick and Erin hurried to turn on the air conditioning on high to clear the room. Erin used the other bed to jump up and down until Rick snapped at her then she dove under the covers. "I'm still horny, get in here. If you can't get it up, use your hot tongue on me."

Rick joined her feeling he couldn't go any further. He was tired and felt the need for sleep.

Erin was not tired in the least. She stood up on the bed they wore out as they had fucked until the motor of the vibrator burned out. "How this for a part of my act?" she leaped on the other bed standing over him.

"Oh little Buttercup, sweet little Buttercup," she belted it out as loud as she could singing the tune perfectly but making up the words. "Little Buttercup has no man to love and no man loves Little Buttercup. Little Buttercup has this," she put her hands behind her head and swung her hips. "But the man has no interest in poor Little Buttercup. His eyes are on another." she winked at Rick. "His eyes are on another man. Little Buttercup is very sad..."

"You're making that whole thing up," he grinned.

"You are right, you win the prize."

"What prize?"

"This," she dropped to the bed and sat on his face. "Little Buttercup offers this delicious award for her man to eat." Rick grabbed her ass and sent his tongue in as far as it would go.

"Oh poor little Buttercup is happy at last," she sang. It was as far as she could get until she succumbed to his tongue. Suddenly her song dwindled to moans of pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she threw her head back. Her hair fell to his cock as the silky mane tickled his whole crotch area.


"That little ditty you sang was from Gilbert and Sullivan, wasn't it?" Rick asked, driving down the highway the next morning.

"When my mother was a human being and was capable of loving her very own daughters, she took Maureen and me to a festival of Gilbert and Sullivan. Did you know that they hated each other?"

"If they hated each other, why didn't they strike out on their own?"

"Same reason we stay together. Money!"

Rick chuckled. "If you dislike me, why did you let me eat your pussy?"

"You got me there, Mighty Mouse," she admitted. She took her long nails and played with his nape. She didn't mean to, but in a few minutes he had a raging hard on. She looked down and saw his jeans were tenting. She pulled down his zipper and yanked out his cock.

"Erin! What the fuck are you doing?"

"You ate my pussy back at the motel. Now I'm going to fuck your cock with my face."

"I'm driving," he complained.

"Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel," she ordered. She dipped her head toward his lap. As she ministered her oral orifice to his raging hard on, Rick drove erratically on the four lane Interstate. One approaching trucker noticed the red hair bobbing up and down in Rick's lap, he let go a long blast on his horn and shouted something neither could hear. He noticed a rest area a half mile up the road and headed for that. He pulled in and came to a stop just as he emptied his seed down her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.