I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Philip Mathison looked ten years younger after ridding himself of the old albatross around his neck. He married Mary Beth, his twenty year old secretary. She was a runway model type. Long curly blonde hair, a very pretty face and a body to die for. She wasn't very bright but he hired her for her looks and not for her intellectual prowess. She was a girly girl. She loved beautiful clothes, laying nude to get an even tan, and be on his arm when they went out nightly for dinner. She liked to be called Beth and knew that she was his trophy wife. Neither wanted children. Philip was too old to raise rug rats and Beth didn't want to ruin her gorgeous figure like her mother had giving birth to four boys and two girls.

Philip spent a fortune on her. She really knew how to fuck and was only too happy to spread her legs for him. He could only to it twice a night but that was enough for her. She liked giving him blowjobs, have him do doggy to her, and being on top. After almost twenty years of not having any, Beth more than made up for the years of loss. She married him for his money but soon fell in love with him. He did everything for her. On the weekends he when went golfing with his business associates while he gave her carte blanch credit cards on her shopping forays. Beth liked sales on designer clothes but she also liked buy some nice things from Goodwill at a fraction of the cost that Nordstroms or Neiman-Marcus charged. She was brought up shopping at Goodwill and every once in a while got something very nice for only a few dollars.

Once she ran into Jackie at Neiman-Marcus and received a look of hatred that frightened her for the rest of the afternoon.

Beth was a light eater. A bagel or toast in the morning with tea. A salad for lunch with sugarless iced tea, at dinner she had a small lady's cut of beef or fish or poultry. She didn't like any pork products since that was mostly what she was raised on. She liked potatoes but limited it to dinner along with broccoli or cooked carrots. She seldom had dessert. She thought of Philip's cock as her sweets. She'd joke that there was no calories in his delicious cum.

"I hope they like me," Beth said, as they entered Longview to meet Erin and her husband. She was a little nervous. They were going to take in her show later that evening. Since it lasted from seven pm to past three in the morning, she needed a nap.

"They'll love you," Philip assured her as he drove up to the IHOP for lunch. This was a putdown for Jackie but Beth liked the food from there on occasion. Philip wasn't an eater of fancy food. Before striking it rich, he ate plain old meat and potatoes. It mattered little what their cook placed before him except for beets or red cabbage.

"This is my luscious new wife, Beth," Philip introduced her to the Gibsons at the IHOP. Erin got up and embraced Beth tightly.

"Take good care of my Daddy," she whispered to Beth without anyone else listening. "He married a bitch and now you've given him a second chance at happiness. Treat him right and he'll treat you ten times better than you do him."

"I will," Beth promised. Erin eyed Beth and came to one conclusion. She was as gorgeous as any female could be but she was also insecure and afraid that all of this were but a dream and she'd wake up back in poverty again.

They sat together and looked at the menu. The girls made up their minds while the men tried to decide what size they wanted their steak. Both chose the largest cut.

Beth's eyes widened when the waitress placed a half pound hamburger, a mountain of fries with two bowls of creamy cole slaw before Erin. Beth only had the chef's salad without the diced ham. She wanted a triple serving of mushrooms instead. The men had their huge charcoal broiled steaks. All three cringed as Erin poured much sugar into her iced tea without lemon. She liked lemonade but not the lemon wedges themselves. The girls chatted while the men talked about their work. At six they were finished and had to get to Shelly's for her to dress for her act.

"Aren't you paying?" Philip asked.

"We have an account here. They send us a bill at the end of each month."

"What about the tip?" he asked, helping Beth into her new sable coat.

"They add twenty percent to it but pay her nightly instead of once a month," Rick explained.

"I'll leave her something now," he peeled off two one hundred dollar bills and stuffed it into the waitress's apron pocket. She wouldn't look until they left.

"Honey, you better leave that coat with Rick or sure as hell someone is going to steal it the second you take your eye off of it. That is one nice piece of fur," Erin advised.

"It's sable," Beth beamed, looking up at her husband. "It was a birthday present from my beloved here."

"Daddy! You never got me that for my birthday," she joked with a wide smile. She wasn't in the least envious and didn't even want a coat like that. It would certainly ruin her cowgirl image around here.

"How much do you make a night?" Philip asked.

"I make over twenty thousand a night," she replied.

"TWENTY THOUSAND IN ONE NIGHT? Beth gasped.

"That much?" Philip raised an eyebrow.

"You should see how long her act is and what she puts into it," Rick boasted. "She's the best thing that has ever happened to this town."

"I saw her at Cowboy Stadium and she was sensational, if I can say so myself but I might be a little prejudice because she's my daughter but even then, I have to admit that on the stage she's sensational. She did so well in Dallas that Jackie hated her which means she was good. She outdid the Rolling Stones. They wouldn't even go on after her."

"That's because of the thunderstorm, Daddy," Erin said.

"Hell, if it was sunny and bright they would have been played second fiddle to you."

"Oh Daddy!"

"He's right, babe. You can outshine anyone once you go into that trance of yours."

"Trance!" Philip was shocked.

"Once she goes on to perform, Erin tunes out the entire world and goes into a different dimension and lets her voice and body takeover. It is so eerie but as soon as the show is over, she comes right back. There are things she does she can't remember," Rick clarified.

"Oh my," Beth stared at the redhead.


"What do you think of her?" Rick asked back in the dressing room. He had built two boxes that were attached to the ceiling that cost two hundred dollars a person. It held four people. There was a small refrigerator for drinks and beer. If they wanted a meal, they would have to call down to the kitchen, identify which box they were in and order what they wished. Being greedy, Shelly had them pay extra for meal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.