I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

The only one who was not nervous at Cowboy Stadium was Erin Gibson. As an unknown, she had everything to gain and nothing to lose. She still planned on working at Shelly's whether she hit it big or was a big bust! The Rolling Stones and their entourage didn't pay her any attention when they arrived. They quickly looked over the platform and went to their dressing rooms, not bothering even to say hello to her or her band. It was if Erin and her group didn't exist in their eyes.

Erin wore a full length satiny green gown with matching opera gloves and four inch heels. Underneath was going to be the big surprise. The band was ready to go as she stepped onto stage taking tiny steps to the mic and started out the first two numbers which were Webber's Memories and Love Song. Somewhere in the massive crowd were her parents, siblings and Joyce Samuels. Erin was shocked that she had married her attorney. And a good lawyer at that. Erin was very happy for her.

Rick sat off to the side of the stage dressed in a suit, tie, and wing tip shoes. He looked more like a mortician than a contractor. Like in the movie Hoosiers, the mass from Longview followed the limo she rented for the night. Her plans were to do her performance and leave. She liked the Stones music but she didn't want the big crowds to battle upon exiting the stadium. She had been there once to see a state championship football game when her high school lost the title to a bunch of "fucking niggers," the angry coach at that time bellowed. Erin Mathison thought that coach was the world's biggest jerk. What he needed at the time was a big black fist crushing in his nose.

As she finished the second number there was only polite applause. People were more concerned in the promised wicked weather threatening the entire northern part of Texas which included Dallas. She smiled to herself anticipating that this was not what the throng wanted to hear. There was even a few boos scattered in with the light applause. She started out the third number like the first two. Halfway through came the bump and grind music from the band as she started gyrating her hips and peeling off the gloves tossing them to the side. Then a latch that held the dress in place was unlocked and she stepped out of it showing her in black lingerie. She undid her hair and shook it free. Her thigh high stockings had glitter sprinkled all over. She wore tiny panties, a corset as she high stepped it to the a hand held mic. She snatched it and began singing a fast gaudy song which was popular at the time.

The mood of the sixty-five thousand in attendance changed from boredom to outright delirium. She sang several of Ernie's ditties which were fast as she pranced about the stage pointing here and there bringing everyone in on the pandemonium she was exuding. She wrote one herself composed when Rick was out of danger from the surgery. "One leg against the other leg, but you know what to do with the middle leg." She turned and spread her legs by leaning over gyrating her hips with another song. By this time everyone was into it. "Amazons Rule" she belted the other she wrote. Skipping, flouncing, prancing, mincing and strutting; the crowd was going wild. Her flaming long red hair was here, there and everywhere as she threw her mane as far as possible.

Rick had watched her in rehearsal and felt like criticizing her for not being lively enough. How wrong he was. He looked into her green eyes and saw that she was in a different dimension. It began to drizzle but it didn't seem as if she noticed. She kicked one high heel way in the air and it landed in the audience somewhere. The other soon followed. She jutted her hips forward like Marilyn Monroe did in "Lets Make Love" which was shocking its day. With eyes closed, she swayed her hips like she was under Rick receiving his massive organ into her. Erin had practiced those movements of the late great star made in that film.

The skies opened up and the cold rain started pouring in. No one left. They were caught up in this young girls act like no other. Back offstage Jagger came out to see what the noise was all about. He stood mesmerized seeing her do the impossible moves that he had never seen before. He had it set in his mind that, from this point on how he would be received by the people who were there to warm up for him and his crew. Erin noticed Jagger as she bounced about going toward him. She pulled him out onto the stage with her and began circling him singing the hit song of the sixties, "Lets Make Love" and "I Get No Satisfaction." He knew she was upstaging him but he put on his best game face and went along for the ride. She was the one who was driving and he was never used to this. Jagger felt that he was the force behind his concerts but he knew he could not top this.

The rains were getting heavier and to the point that Jagger worried about his investment of the sound system that cost him millions. Erin allowed him to make a retreat from the rain but it didn't stop her. She didn't even acknowledge the signal that it was time for her to end her act. At that moment she was THE ACT. The Stones didn't want their equipment destroyed and there was no way they could follow her. Thus they cancelled. The man who produced this Texas end of the nationwide concert threatened to sue Jagger and his bunch. It was now Erin's show.

Very few people left. If Erin Mathison was not going to stop, they wouldn't leave either. She didn't even feel the rain as her mind focused on giving these people their money's worth. Each had paid at least five hundred, probably a lot more. She kept going until a lightning bolt hit the power station several miles away blacking out the stadium. It was then Erin realized that the show was over. She had gone double her allotted time.

The crowd, in the dark, cheered as she grabbed Rick to leave. He had managed to retrieve her dress and gloves but the expensive shoes were lost. Souvenirs to the two who were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.


They were driven to the Ritz Carlton by the limo driver. The Ritz had its own power generators and it was lit brightly as Erin entered with a trench coat covering her while Rick retrieved the key card to their suite. Dennis, the limo driver, accepted the offer of a spare room in the suite. Lobster dinners were ordered for all. Drinks were upstairs in a refrigerator stocked with Dr. Pepper and Cokes. No beer or hard stuff since neither Rick or Erin wanted any.

Upon entering, Erin made her way to one of the four bathrooms in the big suite. She peeled off her lingerie and stepped into the shower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.